Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is USDT Tether safe?  (Read 23433 times)
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

There are less controversy on tether now as they have at least shown they have enough funds. However, the issue of audit report is still not resolved, we need an audit report from a reputable agency to complete allay the fears on tether. Only time will tell, meanwhile, it is a good thing to see other stable coins trying to come up, it will be nice having a viable alternative to tether
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

I think no. because USDT have no backed project it is just compared to USD. USDT is completely no use but to stand as USDT in the crypto market. It is much safe if you want to convert your cryptocurrency to real usd.
elncrow

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

I think it is quite safe. I don't trust it fully.Though it holds millions of dollar but future is very uncertian. You dont know what will happen next.You we need to be concern about it.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?

I'm not too worried about Tether. Actually, if you do not want to hold ETH or BTC because of their price fluctuation, change them to USDT. That is the best way to keep your money stable. Its price always fluctuates at $ 1. If you do not buy too much USDT, then do not worry about its price!
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

Yes, it is safe. Every USDT unit is backed by US dollars. They are known as extremely transparent and safe system for transactions.
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

Not sure, I don't trust it. Not sure if they have the funds but I think theyll get in trouble with the US soon.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?
I heard that there was a news about that explain the result of tether audit. It looks like every single tether has backed by a dallor. I think that it's safe to hold as long as you can try to hold it on the exchange site. I never try to move it.
Just try to convert tether when the price was doing down and then you can try to buy again later. it looks safe.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

I think this is good news, when it comes to raising the value of bitcoin, and I do not understand your intention to keep usdt safe, are you afraid the price will go down? I never see the price of tether down from 0.99  Wink
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

Yes, it is the safest most especially during market fall, it rarely go below dollar value i watch it closely and convert my tokens to tether before market fall.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

I've used it a few times but not for really long, but a friend of mine who trades a lot more uses it all the time.

We've never had any problem with it, so I believe it's as safe as a crypto can be.

jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

Actually there are more than 1500 hundreds coins that are operating in the market. The market is full of different types of coins but it is difficult to say which is good or which is bad. As of now the, we can say that the tether is safe as it is passing a good day but what it does in the future is uncertain.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway  and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

I think so, the USDT is safe. Recently, they audited their Bank accounts and confirmed the availability of funds in these accounts.

I have heard that they approved the availability of funds on their bank accounts, but I still do not believe this coin.
It seems to me not safe, and I personally believe, that it will go scam one day.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

USDT is one of the stable coins in the market and I believe it is safe because I hold most of the coin though there has been so allegation against them but that doesn't matter to me

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

USDT is one of the stable coins in the market and I believe it is safe because I hold most of the coin though there has been so allegation against them but that doesn't matter to me
This is certainly a very interesting and tempting idea to keep your money in the equivalent of a dollar. But will your funds be safe if you have repeatedly spoken about the problems of this direction?
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

I've heard a lot of bad things about tether ,at this point I'm not really sure what to believe.  If tether really wasn't backed by enough usd it could cause a major crypto crash.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

Yes

imo, if it's good enough for that Binance CEO to list it, then it's good enough for me to use it

Tether FUD is what costed me the most money since I started trading
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

This not true all the time.
THink of the market situation when Thether was printed, it was going down hard,poeple where going for Tether or USDT so they needed the extra Tehther in order to keep up with the demand.

But the safety is another matter, i dont believe that they are backing it up, it is not realistic, from where they could get such wast amounts of money.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

I don't think there is anything safe up to that extent, I could remember vividly, there was a theft from the TETHER treasury few months back and that really affect thne market entirely then.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

People also know that USDT is currently the most stable crypto when the exchange rate fluctuates at $ 1, which is safe crypto when the market drops, investors will exchange their crypto numbers. USDT to save capital, avoid losses. Thus it can be said USDT is currently considered the safest and most stable crypto.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: