Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am going to invest 10BTC to different altcoins  (Read 905 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

This is a strategy I like and try to follow too. investing in a single coin has risk of huge loss if the coin falls badly. If the whole amount is distributed over many coin then the fear of losing is less.
Investing all your money in a single coin is definitely a mistake unless the coin we are talking about is bitcoin, since it is by far the best cryptocurrency we have, now if you really want to multiply your investment you will have no option but to invest in low market cap altcoins or to invest in icos but getting profits is going to be very difficult in this bear market.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

This is more than good, i would suggest you to invest in good altcoins such as neo, cardano, and eos, they all are good coins at the moment. The same for ETH and BTC; you should always diversify
gelwaumar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

Goodness that is awesome decision in light of the fact that altcoins cost are exceptionally modest, I figure you ought to take in yourself about god coins from business sectors, learn about the venture about which coins you contribute, Now days part of altcoins are making each day such a significant number of coins are tricks additionally, at whatever point you contribute any altcoins examine altogether and read roadmaps,white paper,team dynamic in social medias and so on.. Put resources into various altcoins that will diminish hazard
carlaxaltabano

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

I suggest to you the PRiVCY - PRiV TOR Integrated providing the anonymity & security which you deserve. PRiVCY aims to be the leading anonymous, private, & secure coin development. In the name of anonymity, and privacy this is an ever growing project. You can buy PRiVCY in Crex24. Now PRiVCY is cheap so buy it now before the bull run.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

I think it is better to leave the bitcoin itself now. August 10 will be a hearing in America and decide the fate of cryptocurrency.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

Great time to buy for that amount Smiley. Even if btc goes down again, most alts that represent promising projects already seem at their lowest. Even if they go lower, it will be ok just a soon btc goes up again. Not sure if you already invested right now, but there are many undervalued projects with massive potential out there. Not all are easy to find. I know of a few where there's huge accummulation going on at the moment, like efx, chx, man, cpc etc....even ven, nuls, ins and tio are worth considering. Don't forget the upcoming ICO's, there are a few gems in the making Smiley.
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

You should start with doing research on different coins and spend at least a month on this. 10 BTC is lot so take your time.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

You should be happy of this prices, I wish I have free 10 BTC to invest, because I am already out of cash and patiently waiting for next bull run. Look at the top 10 on Coinmarketcap and for sure add a few projects. Also, do not forget to diversify your investments and use only a 10% of your deposit for one coin. Good luck to you!
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

token I think it will be valued CUBE (AUTO) : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cube/ . I suggest you examine the project. He has a so  successful and hardworking team. it will be in very good places in a few years. I can guess Smiley Just check it out and decide for yourself
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Be sure to keep at least 5 bitcoins in your portfolio. If you do not know what to invest your money on, then it's better just buy yourself some Eth coins. Save the remaining funds in bitcoin.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

You have a huge choice for investment. This is a novice investment project at the ICO stage. Or buy such already capitalized whales. As an aether, neo, a zek list can be combed. You need to independently study the growth charts for each pair. And the importance of this project for the future or social activities of society and people.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

You did not explain what kind of X you want, in BTC or in the dollar?
If you want several X's for a couple of years, you need to choose 10 positions from the top 50 coins. It is desirable to divide it in half. One half of the coin with a history of at least 1-2 years, the other younger who vorvaliv this this year. In general, everything is simple enough for such a task

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Your choice to invest BTC in alternate cryptocurrencies is a great solution! I have made this step long ago (albeit with a much smaller amount) and I do not regret it at all. The question of which coins are more profitable to invest has long been uncovered! To do this, just look into the portfolio of popular crypto resources and crypto funds and choose the top 10 coins! Even if one of these coins increases in price - you have already won!
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

Thats lot of money right there... i'll advice you invest in good quality projects and projects that has got solutions realating to real life problems
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

The 10 BTCs are very large, and you need to be cautious in making investment decisions. You need to determine the purpose of the investment is the short or long term and then split 10 BTC and invest in different altcoins. It is advisable to focus on altcoins and invest only in top 5 altcoins such as ETH, EOS, XRP, ADA, TRON.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

Your money is huge. I do not dare recommend you, but I recommend you buy Top 10 altcoins, it's safer.
if hold 2-3 years, can buy top 30
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

10BTC is a good number of Bitcoins That if you have decided to turn int altcoins, ateast b certain of the places ypu invest in, Put them in quality coins that will earn you good returns in th long run, if they were mine, id rather hold them for s long as possible
Why USDT ? Are you sure ?
I read it will have all the times $1 value only then what will be the benefit of buying and holding ? Buying USDT is similar to selling off bitcoins and holding fiats. I may be wrong and please correct me if I am wrong with my assumptions.

RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Hi friends, please help me.

After the heavy downfall of cryptocurrencies, I am planning to make use of this cheaper prices. Where I can invest to get at least 5 times returns in next 2 to 3 years.

I am planning to invest with minimum 10 different projects but definitely not with ETH or BCH kind of big boys.  I like to hear your suggestions. If you find time for me, kindly include following details so that  can check and conclude quickly.
In my opinion it is a good time to bring fresh money to the crypto-world.
I would sugest as well to buy your 10 BTC over some weeks.
My suggestion is:
1. Waves 20%
2. Ethereum 20%
3. BTC 25% (5% to invest in quick possibilities)
4. IOTA 10%
5. NEU 5% (the future model of investment in crypto?)
6. MOD 5% (hidden gem)
7. ELIX 5%
8. SMARC 5% (ICO ended June 30th)
9. PCL (predictions)
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

And why do not you want to hold Bitcoins? It's better to continue hold bitcoins till market become more predictable. At the moment your chance to lose money is greater than to get profit.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

I'm thinking that this type of topic is not relevant because in a few days or weeks from the time that you have wrote here, this information would be not relevant already, and you will be forced to seek new one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: