Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:53:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60633 times)
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

I hope that BTC will lose its positions sooner or later, because its price is kept on popularity, not on the technical part.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

I do not really think ETH will pass Bitcoin in the future. Because Bitcoin is the king of this market and ETH is hard to overthrow Bitcoin while the ETH community is not as big as the Bitcoin community.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
This will be difficult to achieve. Bitcoin has a founding position and a large user base.
I agree with you that Bitcoin is the first coin to be created in the cryptocurrency world, so ETH will not be able to beat Bitcoin. But the future is difficult to predict, but Bitcoin and ETH will always last a long time compared to the altcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

I do not really think ETH will pass Bitcoin in the future. Because Bitcoin is the king of this market and ETH is hard to overthrow Bitcoin while the ETH community is not as big as the Bitcoin community.

You're wrong to say that the community of ETH is not as big as the Bitcoin community. In fact, people are more supportive of ETH than Bitcoin. Many believe that Bitcoin is the ball and ETH is the real cryptocurrency

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

Yes, I believe ETH will replace Bitcoin but not in 2019. It will take a very long time for ETH to replace Bitcoin. But anyway ETH is nonetheless a safe and popular coin when it comes in second place

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

More likely 2026. Ethereum is a very attractive cryptocurrency but 2019 is just impossible to achieve in terms of surpassing Bitcoin.
Indeed, within 5 or 10 years, ETH became the number one currency in the crypto market. At present, many people are unaware of the presence of ETH in this market. Because ETH is not famous as Bitcoin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

This will be difficult to achieve. Bitcoin has a founding position and a large user base.

Crypto currency is already a recognized fact that has to be "legalized" a bit, after which, it will be quite official and recognized money that operates within its technology. If regulation of the crypto-currency begins to occur at the state level, then officials and other specialized structures will have questions to exchange points.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

I think this is nearly impossible. The price of ethereum rises if the bitcoin price rise. According to this equation, I don't expect that ethereum can pass bitcoin in 2019 Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

It has been since old ETH and other coins predicted going to beat BTC, in fact that thing never happened until now although thousands of other types of ETH (altcoin) bring a myriad of innovations to cover the shortcomings of bitcoin. The main reason's that bitcoin's there first, and bitcoin users are much more than ETH users so bitcoin will still occupy the top position of all other digital currencies.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

ETH will not overtake Bitcoin either in 2019, or in 3019, never. Bitcoin will forever remain a leader and will never give up this place to any other coin. I think that this is correct.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

No, I don't think so. ETH won't pass the bitcoin price in 2019 and even ever! Bitcoin will remain as an unbeatable coin in the crypto industry. Bitcoin is the base of the blockchain technology, It is an uncomparable coin. I really shocked by seeing this types of posts again and again. Howe can people thinks ETH can pass the bitcoin! I don't think ETH even can't hit the half price of bitcoin. By value, price, or popularity, bitcoin is far away from ETH. So here my answer is a big NO
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

Everything is possible. But I think that bitcoin will always be king of the cryptocurrency market and no one will ever overtake the first cryptocurrency, since bitcoin already has a lot of fans.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

all possibilities will indeed be possible in the world of cryptocurrency but no one knows exactly what can happen or not. definitely bitcoin will remain the first top coin and no altcoin will replace it, although ethereum one of the bustling altcoin will be able to replace bitcoin of course it will be impossible, in view of the price alone is very much different though bitcoin suffered a considerable price drop in ethereum prices will remain underneath.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

I think that this is impossible, it is difficult for Ethereum to pass Bitcoin in 2019. Bitcoin is still the strongest, its capital is still much larger than Ethereum. Bitcoin still controls the market. Ethereum will need a lot of time and it must grow stronger. I think that only when Bitcoin is weak will Ethereum have a chance to pass Bitcoin.

Naturally, it is not possible at all. Compare their market cap. Compare their popularity and demand, and you will see that Ethereum will not pass BTC. At least in 1-2 years.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Eth cannot even recover right now without the help of bitcoin so that is merely impossible to happen. I know vitalik has announced some good plans with eth recently but  we need to see the outcome first before we can say that is has a chance to surpass bitcoin.

My friend, I believe that it has some chances to recover but it does not mean that it can surpass Bitcoin. probably, it will never happen in 1-2 years: take the fact that Bitcoin is the market leader as an axiom.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

ETH and BTC will forever remain the leaders of the entire cryptocurrency world, because these coins are the most recognizable in the world.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

Hi. ETH or other altcoins cannot surpass BTC for it is the leader in the market of cryptocurrency. Even ETH is growing, same with BTC also. There is possible in surpassing BTC but will take time to happen. ETH is also a good coin same with BTC even it cannot surpass BTC.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Eth cannot even recover right now without the help of bitcoin so that is merely impossible to happen. I know vitalik has announced some good plans with eth recently but  we need to see the outcome first before we can say that is has a chance to surpass bitcoin.

My friend, I believe that it has some chances to recover but it does not mean that it can surpass Bitcoin. probably, it will never happen in 1-2 years: take the fact that Bitcoin is the market leader as an axiom.
to go beyond bitcoin in 1-2 years I think it will be difficult. bitcoin will also continue to grow although eth will continue to pursue. but we can take advantage of this situation to save eth and btc in 2019 because it will definitely be profitable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

I think it will not happen ethereum will not be able to beat the bitcoin price and will not be able to pass the trading volume of bitcoin because ethereum has a very unlimited supply so it will be very difficult to climb and when it goes up I'm sure there will be a tremendous dump.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

I don't think so no one can dictate if eth will pass BTC in 2019 because for me no one can replace BTC the giant and a very promising coin up to date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: