Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60627 times)
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:40:14 AM

Ethereum can not even come close to bitcoin, although it is in second place, but there is a huge difference between them and Ethereum will not be able to compensate it for a very long time
I agree with you and want to add one thing that if ETH increase too much then it will be 20%of a bitcoin. I mean to buy a bitcoin you have to at least 5 ethreum. 20% price of bitcoin can be the highest price of ethereum. Let's see what's going on the market about ethereum and bitcoin.

not only eth, no other coin can pass btc in marketcap.
it can go as this until 2030s when a new chain better than blockchain occurs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:44:28 AM

What does transcendence mean?
impossible. Bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency, and its consensus is the most powerful, so Ethereum will never surpass Bitcoin, and the Avengers will not succeed. Ethereum is just an application-level blockchain. Bitcoin is the founder of the blockchain.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:59:45 PM

Ethereum can not even come close to bitcoin, although it is in second place, but there is a huge difference between them and Ethereum will not be able to compensate it for a very long time
I agree with you and want to add one thing that if ETH increase too much then it will be 20%of a bitcoin. I mean to buy a bitcoin you have to at least 5 ethreum. 20% price of bitcoin can be the highest price of ethereum. Let's see what's going on the market about ethereum and bitcoin.

We are all  assuming and seeing things what is in front of us, who knows what will happen after 5 years, though most likely bitcoin as the first crypto and being well known is really hard to surpassed not ETH alone but each project who's ambition to overtaken the position of bitcoin being number one in entire crypto industry, but we will see what will happen after the next generations  if there's changes that will happen to the market.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:34:43 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
I really doubt if ETH will pass BTC. In 2019 and following years it is just very extremely unlikely. BTC is doing well and a pass of ETH would require big issues for BTC which I can't see really right now.
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:51:41 PM

Seamless emergence is very important for this update. The shortest time will come out. No need to panic.

electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:34:04 PM

Yesterday, this centralized currency once again proved that its development team openly and unprincipledly manipulates the market only in their personal interests. What is the main interest is that, to earn for themselves.
And in general, if you take into account many factors, then the ether will never reach the heights of Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:54:06 PM

Ether very much cheaper. I think many investors are disappointed in this project. That is why I think that ETHER will not be able to overtake Bitcoin.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:57:09 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?

On the current stage, I would ask will XRP pass BTC, but anyways I doubt in both scenarios. Bitcoin is a first and will stay such.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:31:01 PM

I agree with you that any coin or token cant pass bitcoin until the blockchain loss its importance. The only fake currency may pass blockchain for example on yobit 1 Liza means about 2000BTC right now. A few days ago it was about 6kBTC. As it is scam coin on a scam site we can't take it seriously.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:14:33 AM

we are now 2019 and still ethereum can't pass bitcoin, there is no cryptos that can pass bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is the king of cryptos.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:51:15 AM

Everything will depend on how these coins will be developed and improved further. Theoretically, this could be, if in the future Bitcoin will not maintain its competitiveness. Not necessarily ethereum, any promising coin can overtake bitcoin in the future if it stays in place. This is unlikely to happen this year, but in the future, it is possible.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:50:40 AM

In the current situation of the market and the price of ETH, it is impossible to cross the value of BTC in this year but with the developments, they are doing the transaction speed of ETH blockchain will increase very fastly. In the coming years, there is a huge chance the price of ETH will cross the value ot BTC with the developments they are doing.
Altcoinboss

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:27:26 AM

Ethereum can never pass Bitcoin. In price, in market cap I don't see it surpassing bitcoin in any way. The dominance of bitcoin will there as long as bitcoin is the foundation of crypto.

All I see this year is Ethereum coming out strong and regaining its number 2 spot. And this will even be after the update. Thank you
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:22:20 AM

That would be impossible for now, not even coming closer to bitcoin's market capitalization. Overtaking the top coin will require years of continuing price uptrends and growing capitalization in the market and that coin should also equally popular. Ethereum might instead look for the possible return of ripple on its curren rank in coinmarketcap if its suffer another price declines in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:29:33 AM

I think ethereum will just play around $150 - $250 this year. It won't be easy for ethereum to get back to $1k because it needs another 3-5 years where the market will recover or any another possible bull run that will happen. But what will never happen is passing btc because the truth is that xrp or btc cash can come at 2nd place to replace it.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:33:25 AM

I think ethereum will just play around $150 - $250 this year. It won't be easy for ethereum to get back to $1k because it needs another 3-5 years where the market will recover or any another possible bull run that will happen. But what will never happen is passing btc because the truth is that xrp or btc cash can come at 2nd place to replace it.
Now there is absolutely no one who knows what the future of the market will be. We all hope that the market can recover to be able to make changes for the bounty hunter participants
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:15:01 PM

I think that not in 2019 and not in subsequent years Ethereum will not be able to do bitcoin in price. On capitalization I think this is also not possible since Bitcoin dominates by more than 50 percent.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:36:55 PM

we are now 2019 and still ethereum can't pass bitcoin, there is no cryptos that can pass bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is the king of cryptos.
- Indeed, bitcoin is always a king and dominates the entire crypto market, eth or all other candidates have no chance to defeat bitcoin, this is something we can see very clearly for years, the absolute and overwhelming power of bitcoin. Although eth is probably very potential and is always considered by others to be a competitor in the future with bitcoin but it's just a silly rumor, there's nothing to prove it, the gap between eth and bitcoin remains unchanged, even eth is slowly exhausted, facing a lot of risk of losing position when crypto in the back is thriving

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:27:46 PM

- Indeed, bitcoin is always a king and dominates the entire crypto market, eth or all other candidates have no chance to defeat bitcoin, this is something we can see very clearly for years, the absolute and overwhelming power of bitcoin. Although eth is probably very potential and is always considered by others to be a competitor in the future with bitcoin but it's just a silly rumor, there's nothing to prove it, the gap between eth and bitcoin remains unchanged, even eth is slowly exhausted, facing a lot of risk of losing position when crypto in the back is thriving

BTC and ETH are very different. 

It is unlikely the ETH/USD exchange rate will ever approach the BTC/USD exchange rate.  This is because significantly more ETH is produced per day than BTC.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:33:22 PM

BTC is the ultimate store of value coin with a fixed total supply and the same does not apply to Ethereum so it is not going to pass BTC ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: