Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

Are you ready for the most innovative and exciting game of 2018?🔥🔥 Meet new people, have fun, earn real money!💲Yes friends, we are talking about the amazing augmented virtual reality game, CryptoGo🕹🕹, available on the Cryptassist platform!  ➡️https://t.co/p084iuKRjZ https://t.co/yXhgjVRvb2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifeakinola

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

This is one instresting project to be followed closely. The soft cap is really high though.
It's nice to see what they want to do, a lot of milestones to be met, more than 20 apps and features, that’s a lot in my opinion. Debit card integration is one aspect I’m really looking forward to.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

How can you provide the debit cards to the customers because previously many companies plan to do such things? Whether do you have any links third parties to get debit card facility, so what are your views about the statement?

Cryptassist have our own fully licensed spot exchange. Any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies can be converted into fiat on the exchange and deposited on to your debit card. The card is then used globally like any other debit card and the merchant receives fiat.

You are right CryptAssist are here to help both expert or beginner's to win more. They have all the information and tools to help everyone. This project is indeed one of a kind.

Whether they already have any working product for the community because as you said it will be helpful to the beginners. The right choice is always good to choose the right project if the company has the real ability for guidance.
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

This is one instresting project to be followed closely. The soft cap is really high though.
It's nice to see what they want to do, a lot of milestones to be met, more than 20 apps and features, that’s a lot in my opinion. Debit card integration is one aspect I’m really looking forward to.

The softcap is not high considering the scope or the project. After only 16 days into the ICO we are already at approximately 58+% of the softcap.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

How can you provide the debit cards to the customers because previously many companies plan to do such things? Whether do you have any links third parties to get debit card facility, so what are your views about the statement?

Cryptassist have our own fully licensed spot exchange. Any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies can be converted into fiat on the exchange and deposited on to your debit card. The card is then used globally like any other debit card and the merchant receives fiat.

You are right CryptAssist are here to help both expert or beginner's to win more. They have all the information and tools to help everyone. This project is indeed one of a kind.

Whether they already have any working product for the community because as you said it will be helpful to the beginners. The right choice is always good to choose the right project if the company has the real ability for guidance.

We are currently waiting for our license for our spot exchange. This will be within weeks and linked to that exchange will be our debit card that will convert the top 50 cryptocurrencies into fiat so the debit card can be used like any other.

Our wallet is now operational and our mobile wallets are complete and in the testing phase. Our Philanthropy Innovation app is ready for nonprofit organizations and their donors to use and many other apps and features are almost complete or well into the development stage. We have a team of leading developers working tirelessly to bring the Cryptassist platform to you as per, or quicker than, the Roadmap indicates.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

write better on the site that collected $ 20 million, it will be better than 9 %
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

Inside the Cryptassist ecosystem there will be an innovative crowdfunding feature, #Cryptstarter This function allows users to raise funds for projects created and financed with cripto without having to first convert them into fiat. We want to help make their dreams come true! https://t.co/SCeW7RqyrX
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

This seems like an amazing project, One which I am researching at present and will most likely invest in, thank you for sharing

Cryptassist will make crypto easy to use, for everyone, everyday. Thank you for your interest and support.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

Amazing project. It is trying to build up a new-level infrastructure around the crypto world. Good luck!

Thanks for your support! Projects like this are designed to assist us all in dealing with this ever dynamic crypto world!
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Did you know that for every $250 you spend on CTA, you have the chance to win a Tesla Roadster❓🏎🏎
Why did we choose Tesla instead of the classic Lamborghini? Because we here at CryptAssist care about our world🌍Support us! : https://t.co/p084iuKRjZ

For every $250 that's like a lottery ticket? When will the drawing for that Tesla happen? How many are you going to distribute?

The Tesla draw will be held after the ICO and the winner will be announced on all our social media platforms.

Hope you do it in a transparent way and not some shady drawing process that nobody understands and it should at least be auditable.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

Good evening to all lovers of interesting projects, recently came across your page and I can say with confidence that Cryptassist is worthy of attention.
It is impossible to disagree, at first glance, such an off-the-shelf project, but if you get into the essence of the matter, everything becomes much clearer.
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Good evening to all lovers of interesting projects, recently came across your page and I can say with confidence that Cryptassist is worthy of attention.
It is impossible to disagree, at first glance, such an off-the-shelf project, but if you get into the essence of the matter, everything becomes much clearer.
Well, guys, you see, those who sort out this kind of projects, and are interested in making a profit, they quickly find something like that.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Well, guys, you see, those who sort out this kind of projects, and are interested in making a profit, they quickly find something like that.
The main thing is not to fail, because there are a lot of similar projects and ideas, but not all of them can reach the end.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

The main thing is not to fail, because there are a lot of similar projects and ideas, but not all of them can reach the end.
Of course, there are so many cases that developers simply collect money from investors and disappear from the face of the earth.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

The ability to upload 50 cryptocurrencies to the map is a very convenient tool . and if you really manage to make 3,500 transactions per second you will surpass all possible competitors . Interesting project I wish you good luck
It is quite impossible at the moment since Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot take such 3500 transactions per second to be confirmed in the network.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

ICO Cryptassist continues at the present time, and for my observations, it continues quite successfully, but I can not yet fully understand the essence and the idea.
Well, about the idea, it's very simple, the project was invented in order to introduce the crypto currency into everyday life.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

ICO Cryptassist continues at the present time, and for my observations, it continues quite successfully, but I can not yet fully understand the essence and the idea.
Well, about the idea, it's very simple, the project was invented in order to introduce the crypto currency into everyday life.
The team will have to work very hard to achieve the desired result. After all, the best always put high stakes and do not give up on what has been achieved.
I agree, on the one hand, many have heard about the crypto currency, know what it is, but how to use it and do not fully understand it.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

The team will have to work very hard to achieve the desired result. After all, the best always put high stakes and do not give up on what has been achieved.
I agree, on the one hand, many have heard about the crypto currency, know what it is, but how to use it and do not fully understand it.
I believe that thanks to the crypto currency, everyday life will become much easier, only smart developers, a strong idea, and the steel character of the team. I think we found such.
chamika888

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

it can be concluded that the project team is aimed at creating a multi-functional Block Platform. The main task is to create an understandable payment system and exchange-exchange office. But besides this there will be other opportunities, including charity and conservation of nature.
punkster

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

I familiarized myself with the project and its idea, very well thought out and described everything, but a very difficult idea of ​​direction was chosen, I wish good luck with the implementation of the plans.
I also think that the idea is difficult in the modern world, because over time, the crypto currency becomes more difficult for beginners and even experts for understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: