Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/7/18/5ccd25990a7ca3f5e7120c6d2115eb2b-full.jpg

Blockchain Weihai China Meet Up

At the Blockchain China Meet Up, held on 17 July, in Weihai, China, Cryptassist was represented by our Chinese Community Manager, Ms. Tonjia.

Ms. Tonjia presented the Cryptassist vision on the future of blockchain technology and how it can be implemented into business applications to a select gathering of Chinese government officials, owners of large private enterprises and astute investors in the technology and the Cryptassist platform.

The Weihai government then conducted a tour for all parties of their under-construction industrial park, where they will embrace blockchain integration as part of their business platform.
Later a social dinner was held where Ms.Tonjia was able to speak directly with interested parties as a group and in private meetings, where she was again able to present the Cryptassist platform, which was widely acclaimed as a “blockchain tool box” and generated a high level of interest.

Meetings will be held over the next few days with private investors in Weihai before Ms.Tonjia moves on to the next Blockchain Meet Up in Beijing China. In Beijing she will be accompanied by the Cryptassist CEO, Henri Oostebring and the Cryptassist Public Relations Manager, Samantha Haeberli.

In Beijing representatives from investment companies and large private investors will be presented with the benefits of the Cryptassist platform and how it will revolutionize the crypto world by simplifying how crypto can be used in everyday life and how blockchain technology will impact to the benefit of individuals, businesses and government now and in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

The Cryptassist application will include functions such as a multi-block conductor, news and trade alerts, an over-the-counter market for auction coins, a fully licensed exchange.
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

At first glance the supply of CTA may look high, but don't worry, the Cryptassist platform is designed so that the coin supply should rapidly decrease and the value has great potential to quickly increase.
Enter the Cryptassist Advanced Deflation Model. Read more on our website! https://t.co/pzOWh2q3Zm
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Excellent project, Come in and see, I'm sure you will be interested in this project. This is a perspective company. This Start-up is very cool. One of the best promising projects at the moment! The project team made a very unique concept. join with this project CryptAssist
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

I love when developers create something individual and new, that's for myself, I opened a novelty in the form of Cryptassist ChatPay. Very convenient thing, multifunctional and convenient to use.
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

I love when developers create something individual and new, that's for myself, I opened a novelty in the form of Cryptassist ChatPay. Very convenient thing, multifunctional and convenient to use.
This is generally a powerful breakthrough, because Cryptassist ChatPay is a messenger, which has an encrypted peer-to-peer connection.
And did you know that this will allow to communicate to all comers and persons with contacts and traders of crypto-currencies. !!
Botaisk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

This is generally a powerful breakthrough, because Cryptassist ChatPay is a messenger, which has an encrypted peer-to-peer connection.
And did you know that this will allow to communicate to all comers and persons with contacts and traders of crypto-currencies. !!
I'll tell you more versatility on communication is not limited to, because users can purchase digital currency in their locations for cash from reliable sellers.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

finally it will create a convenient platform on which you can find everything at once in one accessible place.
cold beer

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

Very promising project! Who heard anything about Cryptassist Arbitrage Alerts? What can I distinguish for myself !?
As for me, then one of the simplest and fair methods of speculation on market fluctuations, with the purpose of profit from opposite trends.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Very promising project! Who heard anything about Cryptassist Arbitrage Alerts? What can I distinguish for myself !?
As for me, then one of the simplest and fair methods of speculation on market fluctuations, with the purpose of profit from opposite trends.
Yes, since very much depends on the location and the demand for a particular currency, the more each of the exchanges offers their prices for the currency being traded, so there is a price difference.
The huge advantage is that buying a currency on one exchange at a low price can be sold to another at a higher one. It is very profitable, but you still have to be able to use it.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Yes, since very much depends on the location and the demand for a particular currency, the more each of the exchanges offers their prices for the currency being traded, so there is a price difference.
The huge advantage is that buying a currency on one exchange at a low price can be sold to another at a higher one. It is very profitable, but you still have to be able to use it.
Plus, the highlight is that arbitrage strategies will send notifications of price changes to users, so that every user can keep track of all price changes)
punkster

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

I noticed that a lot of advantages and novelties are created for the most avid investors, one of such novelties is the Crawptstarter CrowdFund site. What do you think of it?
This is very convenient, because users can invest in various projects added to the ecosystem of Cryptassist
sjuzze

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

I noticed that a lot of advantages and novelties are created for the most avid investors, one of such novelties is the Crawptstarter CrowdFund site. What do you think of it?
This is very convenient, because users can invest in various projects added to the ecosystem of Cryptassist
Yes, in addition, they can use any of the 100 crypto-currencies specified on the global CoinMarketCap resource
super stas

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

Yes, in addition, they can use any of the 100 crypto-currencies specified on the global CoinMarketCap resource
This is all very fine, but this all does not guarantee any security in perfect such actions.
You're wrong, the security guarantee is the passage of KYC for both sides and of course technology
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

I read a good information about the fact that Cryptassist Freelancer will create an ideal place for creative people capable of working in various fields. What do you think about this? How will this work?
cryptozian

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

I read a good information about the fact that Cryptassist Freelancer will create an ideal place for creative people capable of working in various fields. What do you think about this? How will this work?
I think this is very interesting, because employers can place their ads and pay the amount of contracts with CTA tokens) Very productive and promising work will be obtained)
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

I think this is very interesting, because employers can place their ads and pay the amount of contracts with CTA tokens) Very productive and promising work will be obtained)
To the above, I can add that the freelancer, in due time, after completing the task at hand, receives a fee in Fiat or in the required crypto currency.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

To the above, I can add that the freelancer, in due time, after completing the task at hand, receives a fee in Fiat or in the required crypto currency.
Hmm, a very tempting offer, definitely you can try! I wonder how this will work.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Hmm, a very tempting offer, definitely you can try! I wonder how this will work.
Well, one important point is the passage of KYC for both sides. But I think it's for the best!

I do not see anything good in this.
why investors should go through this procedure, because they spend their money on it.
 and members of Bounty spend their time and strength, and still advertise the project.
 I do not understand this

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

All of us with you know perfectly well one very well-known proverb - "time is money", therefore on this basis Cryptassist created a social network scanner that uses custom filters to notify the participants of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: