Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
Botaisk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

All of us with you know perfectly well one very well-known proverb - "time is money", therefore on this basis Cryptassist created a social network scanner that uses custom filters to notify the participants of the platform.
I think this is a very practical and convenient system, because everyone can quickly get information about any changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

All of us with you know perfectly well one very well-known proverb - "time is money", therefore on this basis Cryptassist created a social network scanner that uses custom filters to notify the participants of the platform.
I think this is a very practical and convenient system, because everyone can quickly get information about any changes.
I agree with you, it would be interesting to have already tested, and then there are so many dissidents around the bush.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

I agree with you, it would be interesting to have already tested, and then there are so many dissidents around the bush.
This is something new in the world of the crypto industry, because time is very valuable, and new technologies make life much easier. This service saves time, it's money.
I wonder when it's all about to start and you'll be able to feel all the charms of Cryptassist.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

I doubt that the team will be able to quickly reach the goal, because the competition is very high, but everything is in their hands.
I agree, but it can always go wrong, either there is not enough strength or money, so it's never necessary to believe high hopes.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

I agree with the guys that the platform is very versatile, but I'm not sure that this is smart, because a lot of tasks are set and not everyone can be executed in a logical way.
punkster

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

I agree with the guys that the platform is very versatile, but I'm not sure that this is smart, because a lot of tasks are set and not everyone can be executed in a logical way.
It is better to take less, but to do better, because the task is very difficult, I will hope that everything will go according to plan.
We need to start to trace the results of work and the fundraising itself, then to draw some conclusions.
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

I doubt that the team will be able to quickly reach the goal, because the competition is very high, but everything is in their hands.
The CryptAssist project is ambitious with its concept, indeed they have high hopes that this platform will succeed and be benificial to everyone. I still trust on what they do on this one stop solution with the problems on crypto industry.
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

I noticed that a lot of advantages and novelties are created for the most avid investors, one of such novelties is the Crawptstarter CrowdFund site. What do you think of it?
This is very convenient, because users can invest in various projects added to the ecosystem of Cryptassist

Cryptstarter is a cryptocurrency crowd funding feature that will allow users to raise funds for creative projects and backers to invest with cryptocurrencies. The fees for this service will be paid in CTA, while the raised funds will be sent to the creator in fiat, to protect the creators from the volatility of the crypto market. Users will be able to back a project using any of the top 100 cryptocurrencies.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

I noticed that a lot of advantages and novelties are created for the most avid investors, one of such novelties is the Crawptstarter CrowdFund site. What do you think of it?
This is very convenient, because users can invest in various projects added to the ecosystem of Cryptassist
Yes, in addition, they can use any of the 100 crypto-currencies specified on the global CoinMarketCap resource
This is all very fine, but this all does not guarantee any security in perfect such actions.

All Cryptstarter project founders must do a complete KYC before they can proceed on the platform.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

We are actually ahead of schedule if you refer to our roadmap
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

I agree, but it can always go wrong, either there is not enough strength or money, so it's never necessary to believe high hopes.

The team have the strength and the ICO is raising the money. The founders have already invested considerably to bring the project to it's current stage and we are well ahead of schedule in the development of the apps and features to the point where many are complete or nearing completion.
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

the Mission in CRYPTASSIST offer very helpful because they give access to all of the people to access our cryptocurrency asset anywhere
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

the project solves the problem of complexity, providing all the necessary resources in one easily accessible place. Our mission is to give everyone access to the cryptomir with 25 basic tools and functions.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

the project solves the problem of complexity, providing all the necessary resources in one easily accessible place. Our mission is to give everyone access to the cryptomir with 25 basic tools and functions.

Trust me, they are not 25 BASIC tools or functions. They are 25 very complex apps and features that would normally be capable of running an individual ICO. We at Cryptassist decided to combine them all on one easy to use, single log in platform.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

Blockchain Weihai China Meet Up - Government and Investor Discussions

Following the Blockchain China Meet Up held on July 17 in Weihai China, the Cryptassist Chinese Community Manager Ms. Tonjia was invited by the Weihai Government to view the construction of their vast development, The SoftBank Global Outsourcing Software Park.

The Weihai Government, through its representative Governors and investors expressed its desire to integrate blockchain technology into the business operations of the Software Park and in-depth discussions on blockchain technology and its benefits were held.

Ms. Tonjia also had the opportunity to meet with investors from Weihai involved within various industries, including real estate, IT, art and medical. These investors included the Vice President of The Weihai Association of Industry and Commerce, the Vice President of The Jilin Chamber of Commerce, the Chairman and President of Shandong DAWU Group, the Chairman and General Manager of Weihai Service Trade Park, the CEO of Weihai’s biggest real estate company, Weihai Wang Hai Real Estate Group, the CEO of Green Leaf IT Company, the President of Aeré Marine Group, an Advisor and Representative of CyClean and the Marketing Director of IOTW.

All of Cryptassist’s apps and features were of major interest for both government officials and the private sector, with special interest shown in CryptoGo, the Cryptassist Debit Card, the Webshop and how Cryptassist are utilizing a DAG algorithm and how blockchain could be integrated into government and private business practices.

Discussions are now taking place with our representative Ms. Tonjia regarding potential cooperation with an art auction studio in Weihai.

Cryptassist is honored that the Weihai Government has invited us to establish an office in Weihai, China, in the SoftBank Outsourcing Software Park.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

I'm very interested in this topic, but I have never encountered such kinds of project before, what features does CRYPTASSIST have?
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

I'm very interested in this topic, but I have never encountered such kinds of project before, what features does CRYPTASSIST have?
Advantage  much, from a debit card ending with ICO Assistant, ChatPay, CoinMarketCap, and much more.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Cryptassist aims to make cryptocurrencies usable in everyday life. The Cryptassist platform will include a web-shop where products and services can be paid for in any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies and the products will be drop-shipped directly to the customer's doorstep. https://t.co/pqKcEuNZRe
Botaisk

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

Advantage  much, from a debit card ending with ICO Assistant, ChatPay, CoinMarketCap, and much more.
All available information is on the official website, or it is best to read satya or review the project so it will be much more productive.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

Features are very many, all at once you will not enumerate, pleases that there are no plagiarisms for competitive projects, everything is new, fresh, individually worked out for each user.

What does it mean? Let me explain:

Cryptassist is arguably the largest crypto related project ever undertaken. With an abundance of apps, features and customizable alerts available on both mobile and web based platforms. Cryptassist has something for everyone, from the novice to the crypto expert.

Cryptassist (CTA) uses an advanced Deflation Model where CTA are burned when used for alerts and premium features, meaning less CTA over time, potentially increasing the value of the remaining CTA. A Proof-of-Stake (PoS) coin, CTA uses an S-Scrypt platform and will be converted to a DAG based algorithm allowing an outstanding transaction speed of 3,500 TPS.

Cryptassist will have a Debit Card that can be refilled using the top 50 cryptocurrencies.

Cryptassist will have its own fully licensed spot exchange along with features ranging from a fun augmented reality app - CryptoGo, through to a webshop, a mobile messaging and an online payment app – ChatPay and tools that will make trading crypto simple to use and all on one platform.

To demonstrate the Cryptassist philosophy and commitment to the community and the environment, Cryptassist will partner with and donate 1% of the proceeds of the ICO to a Reforestation Organization and 1% to an Ocean Conservation Organization. Cryptassist will also provide to all interested nonprofit organizations and their donors an app, free of charge, that will allow donations to be tracked and validated in real-time, providing transparency and confidence to donors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: