Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

I'm very interested in this topic, but I have never encountered such kinds of project before, what features does CRYPTASSIST have?
Advantage  much, from a debit card ending with ICO Assistant, ChatPay, CoinMarketCap, and much more.
All available information is on the official website, or it is best to read satya or review the project so it will be much more productive.
I can not agree with you, but do not forget that there are also glades in the work that need to be improved.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

No doubt, the project will be interesting to many, both novice users and professional traders.
Yes, since it is very convenient, when everything in one place and nothing superfluous, everything you need can be found on one site.!
This is just a very thought-out development, a universal project on the blockchain, thanks to which users can store information regarding crypto currency.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

This is just a very thought-out development, a universal project on the blockchain, thanks to which users can store information regarding crypto currency.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Blockchain Weihai China Meet Up - Government and Investor Discussions

Following the Blockchain China Meet Up held on July 17 in Weihai China, the Cryptassist Chinese Community Manager Ms. Tonjia was invited by the Weihai Government to view the construction of their vast development, The SoftBank Global Outsourcing Software Park.

The Weihai Government, through its representative Governors and investors expressed its desire to integrate blockchain technology into the business operations of the Software Park and in-depth discussions on blockchain technology and its benefits were held.

Ms. Tonjia also had the opportunity to meet with investors from Weihai involved within various industries, including real estate, IT, art and medical. These investors included the Vice President of The Weihai Association of Industry and Commerce, the Vice President of The Jilin Chamber of Commerce, the Chairman and President of Shandong DAWU Group, the Chairman and General Manager of Weihai Service Trade Park, the CEO of Weihai’s biggest real estate company, Weihai Wang Hai Real Estate Group, the CEO of Green Leaf IT Company, the President of Aeré Marine Group, an Advisor and Representative of CyClean and the Marketing Director of IOTW.

All of Cryptassist’s apps and features were of major interest for both government officials and the private sector, with special interest shown in CryptoGo, the Cryptassist Debit Card, the Webshop and how Cryptassist are utilizing a DAG algorithm and how blockchain could be integrated into government and private business practices.

Discussions are now taking place with our representative Ms. Tonjia regarding potential cooperation with an art auction studio in Weihai.

Cryptassist is honored that the Weihai Government has invited us to establish an office in Weihai, China, in the SoftBank Outsourcing Software Park.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

photos it is better to give from the office as they do in the world but it looks as if money was not enough and had to make a presentation on the street. and even considering that this is china how will you bypass the restrictions that all impose and impose the chinese government on business in blockchain structure?
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

this project will provide all the participants with the necessary tools and necessary data, and it does not depend on whether you are a novice or an experienced user.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Following the Blockchain China Meet Up held on July 17 in Weihai China, the Cryptassist Chinese Community Manager Ms. Tonjia was invited by the Weihai Government to view the construction of their vast development, The SoftBank Global Outsourcing Software Park.

The Weihai Government, through its representative Governors and investors expressed its desire to integrate blockchain technology into the business operations of the Software Park and in-depth discussions on blockchain technology and its benefits were held.

Ms. Tonjia also had the opportunity to meet with investors from Weihai involved within various industries, including real estate, IT, art and medical. These investors included the Vice President of The Weihai Association of Industry and Commerce, the Vice President of The Jilin Chamber of Commerce, the Chairman and President of Shandong DAWU Group, the Chairman and General Manager of Weihai Service Trade Park, the CEO of Weihai’s biggest real estate company, Weihai Wang Hai Real Estate Group, the CEO of Green Leaf IT Company, the President of Aeré Marine Group, an Advisor and Representative of CyClean and the Marketing Director of IOTW.

All of Cryptassist’s apps and features were of major interest for both government officials and the private sector, with special interest shown in CryptoGo, the Cryptassist Debit Card, the Webshop and how Cryptassist are utilizing a DAG algorithm and how blockchain could be integrated into government and private business practices.

Discussions are now taking place with our representative Ms. Tonjia regarding potential cooperation with an art auction studio in Weihai.

Cryptassist is honored that the Weihai Government has invited us to establish an office in Weihai, China, in the SoftBank Outsourcing Software Park.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

I'm very glad seeing the effort CryptAssist team are giving  in this project. Weihai Government supporting CryptAssist project will tell you how important is the project for everyone. The features are really great, I appreciate the government for the support on this our project.
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

photos it is better to give from the office as they do in the world but it looks as if money was not enough and had to make a presentation on the street. and even considering that this is china how will you bypass the restrictions that all impose and impose the chinese government on business in blockchain structure?

You may have noticed that this article was about the inspection of the SoftBank Global Outsourcing Park. The photo posted was of the Cryptassist representative being shown the park along with government officials and like minded investors. The inspection could not be done within an office or auditorum. This was done after the morning presentation and before the discussions with government officials and business investors.

In previous posts photos of the presentation and meetings were shown.

The Weihai Government and leading businesses are embracing blockchain technology, hence the invitation to Cryptassist for us to attend.
punkster

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

It would be very convenient to use the platform in the mobile offer, as it is not always possible to carry a laptop with you.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

It would be very convenient to use the platform in the mobile offer, as it is not always possible to carry a laptop with you.
Especially many similar projects practice this type of development activity, it is very practical and convenient.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Hi, team!
I hope your idea runs successfully!
Impeccable activity, very nice business!
I agree that the project is definitely interesting for investors. I think the company's product will be in demand.And the guys in the team are quite promising.
super stas

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

Especially many similar projects practice this type of development activity, it is very practical and convenient.
It would be cool to be able to use offline, and always beat informed and know all the latest news.
I read that the team is going to still create a mobile web application, but it is still only in the plans.
cryptozian

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Kind time of the day, I would like to talk about the advantages of CRYPTASSIST, not those that are provided to us by the general review of the developers, but those that you personally found for yourself. I will be very grateful for the answers.!
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

It would be cool to be able to use offline, and always beat informed and know all the latest news.
I read that the team is going to still create a mobile web application, but it is still only in the plans.
The plans have a property to be implemented, so I think that everything will turn out, because everyone understands that with the mobile application the project will be much more functional.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Kind time of the day, I would like to talk about the advantages of CRYPTASSIST, not those that are provided to us by the general review of the developers, but those that you personally found for yourself. I will be very grateful for the answers.!
I do not think that the benefits that are described in different reviews or information sites will be much different from mine, but I liked the idea of ​​creating an online store in which you can make purchases using a variety of crypto currency.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

I do not think that the benefits that are described in different reviews or information sites will be much different from mine, but I liked the idea of ​​creating an online store in which you can make purchases using a variety of crypto currency.
Yes, I also share this idea, it is very convenient to practice, but besides that I am very impressed by the idea of ​​security, which is enclosed in a multi-chip blocker-conductor that allows users to view transaction history.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

A great idea for the project, a very promising and promising project, but you still have a lot of work to do.
cold beer

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

I am delighted with the idea of ​​the pace of development of the idea and its implementation, the ICO is going well and this is the main indicator of the work for the result!
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

I am impressed by the results of ICO, I noticed that the team is moving to success, I'm glad that everything is developing this way, it's nice for me to follow.
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Tell me what, the ico is already over and the public sale is also over? I'm just watching the developments. I would like to see the first coins on the exchange and then draw the appropriate conclusions.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

ICO is one of the main indicators of how much the idea of ​​the project is in demand and whether it has the right to life! I think that the project needs to develop at the same pace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: