Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Blockchain Weihai China Meet Up - Government and Investor Discussions

Following the Blockchain China Meet Up held on July 17 in Weihai China, the Cryptassist Chinese Community Manager Ms. Tonjia was invited by the Weihai Government to view the construction of their vast development, The SoftBank Global Outsourcing Software Park.

The Weihai Government, through its representative Governors and investors expressed its desire to integrate blockchain technology into the business operations of the Software Park and in-depth discussions on blockchain technology and its benefits were held.

Ms. Tonjia also had the opportunity to meet with investors from Weihai involved within various industries, including real estate, IT, art and medical. These investors included the Vice President of The Weihai Association of Industry and Commerce, the Vice President of The Jilin Chamber of Commerce, the Chairman and President of Shandong DAWU Group, the Chairman and General Manager of Weihai Service Trade Park, the CEO of Weihai’s biggest real estate company, Weihai Wang Hai Real Estate Group, the CEO of Green Leaf IT Company, the President of Aeré Marine Group, an Advisor and Representative of CyClean and the Marketing Director of IOTW.

All of Cryptassist’s apps and features were of major interest for both government officials and the private sector, with special interest shown in CryptoGo, the Cryptassist Debit Card, the Webshop and how Cryptassist are utilizing a DAG algorithm and how blockchain could be integrated into government and private business practices.

Discussions are now taking place with our representative Ms. Tonjia regarding potential cooperation with an art auction studio in Weihai.

Cryptassist is honored that the Weihai Government has invited us to establish an office in Weihai, China, in the SoftBank Outsourcing Software Park.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

It is really something that the government acknowledge CryptAssist platform. They are looking for possible benifits of it to differeant industry. It is nice to see how different sectors( crypto community, private business and also government) eying for Cryptassist development of its platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
punkster

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Good work! Keep it up! Do not slow down and confidently go to your goal, but do not forget to listen to the wishes of the audience of users.
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

An excellent project, I expect good profits from it and grandiose developments useful to society, the idea is simply gorgeous!
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

I noticed a lot of advantages, but without any attention, there were no shortcomings, so there is something to think about and work on.
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

Personally, I think the most important thing is the developers give everyone access to the crypto world with 25 basic tools and functions.
super stas

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

Kind time of the day, I would like to talk about the advantages of CRYPTASSIST, not those that are provided to us by the general review of the developers, but those that you personally found for yourself. I will be very grateful for the answers.!
I do not think that the benefits that are described in different reviews or information sites will be much different from mine, but I liked the idea of ​​creating an online store in which you can make purchases using a variety of crypto currency.
Yes, I also share this idea, it is very convenient to practice, but besides that I am very impressed by the idea of ​​security, which is enclosed in a multi-chip blocker-conductor that allows users to view transaction history.
It's so much safer and calmer to make transactions, without worrying that money will somehow get to where not necessary.
I think that thanks to the blockchain it's no longer relevant to worry about your money and for not being beaten by deceit, it's already in the past, the system is running smoothly.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.

The coins will be burned, not locked away.
Hello sir/maam can I ask what is the real purpose of burning tokens? I have already asked many people and their answers are different from each other that is why it is still confusing. Also I don't see any discussion in this forum about that. Thanks for answering sir/maam.

criptoflex

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

I like the Crypto Go feature. When exactly is supposed to be launched?
Praize

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

When will Airdropped tokens be distributed?
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

It would be very convenient to use the platform in the mobile offer, as it is not always possible to carry a laptop with you.

All apps and features will be available on both Android and iOS.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

It would be very convenient to use the platform in the mobile offer, as it is not always possible to carry a laptop with you.
Especially many similar projects practice this type of development activity, it is very practical and convenient.
It would be cool to be able to use offline, and always beat informed and know all the latest news.
I read that the team is going to still create a mobile web application, but it is still only in the plans.

Currently well into development and testing on both Android and iOS.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

A great idea for the project, a very promising and promising project, but you still have a lot of work to do.

We are in the first phase of the ICO and raised over $US 25 million. Many apps and features are developed and functional and many are nearly complete. Apps and features will be released in accoedance with our Roadmap.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

Kind time of the day, I would like to talk about the advantages of CRYPTASSIST, not those that are provided to us by the general review of the developers, but those that you personally found for yourself. I will be very grateful for the answers.!
I do not think that the benefits that are described in different reviews or information sites will be much different from mine, but I liked the idea of ​​creating an online store in which you can make purchases using a variety of crypto currency.
Yes, I also share this idea, it is very convenient to practice, but besides that I am very impressed by the idea of ​​security, which is enclosed in a multi-chip blocker-conductor that allows users to view transaction history.

Multi-Coin Block Explorer – saving valuable time for users who can eliminate the use of multiple blockchain explorers to search transaction histories of multiple coins.
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

It is a very exciting project, I like the idea of the project, I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world,
but a lot depends on large investors, how much they like this project, or if it will find a response from millions of people
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Tell me what, the ico is already over and the public sale is also over? I'm just watching the developments. I would like to see the first coins on the exchange and then draw the appropriate conclusions.

The ICO is still in its first phase, with 23 days to go and offering 40% bonus.

Cryptassist will have its own fully licensed spot exchange.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Good work! Keep it up! Do not slow down and confidently go to your goal, but do not forget to listen to the wishes of the audience of users.

We are always available to receive suggestions for improvement from contributors and users.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.

The coins will be burned, not locked away.
Hello sir/maam can I ask what is the real purpose of burning tokens? I have already asked many people and their answers are different from each other that is why it is still confusing. Also I don't see any discussion in this forum about that. Thanks for answering sir/maam.

Burning CTA (that are coins, not tokens) creates a deflationary effect. With any valuable finite resource, the less CTA there is the more the remaining CTA will be potentially worth.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

I like the Crypto Go feature. When exactly is supposed to be launched?

CryptoGo will be available in Q1 2019 as per our Roadmap in the Whitepaper.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Please how do you intend to integrate all exchange platforms unto just one simple exchange platform. From your whitepaper you claim crypto enthusiasts would be able to trade on different platforms through just one simple platform, One Trading Tool(OTT) as the team calls it. This really sounds a bit complex and unachievable to me. Can the development team help explain this further because we are talking about the investment of funds over here and the community needs to know what they are investing into.
Thank you

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Botaisk

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

Trademark alerts Crytpassist will give you the opportunity to beat all the events, it's very convenient, as for me, the application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: