Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275809 times)
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Trademark alerts Crytpassist will give you the opportunity to beat all the events, it's very convenient, as for me, the application.
Yes, because in this way it will not always be necessary to watch the news and growth or the fall of the crypto currency, we will be able to automatically receive notifications on our mobile phones and remain aware of the events.
sacloci

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

This is a very interesting idea with opportunity!
Excellence logo, sensible project, very nice logo!
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Please how do you intend to integrate all exchange platforms unto just one simple exchange platform. From your whitepaper you claim crypto enthusiasts would be able to trade on different platforms through just one simple platform, One Trading Tool(OTT) as the team calls it. This really sounds a bit complex and unachievable to me. Can the development team help explain this further because we are talking about the investment of funds over here and the community needs to know what they are investing into.
Thank you

Using API technology, Cryptassist will include on its platform a unique trading feature that will allow users to access and trade on multiple exchanges, from a single platform.

With a simple and easy to use interface, trading will be made easy for both novice users as well as crypto experts. With built-in connectivity to major exchanges, Cryptassist strives to be the leading multi-exchange platform.

Cryptassist will work as the interface between our users and their exchange accounts using API keys.

One Trading Tool Features Will Include:
•   Access and trade on multiple exchanges from one platform
•   Panic sell which will sell an entire portfolio of altcoins in one click if the market dips
•   Trailing stop allows users to automatically buy or sell a coin if its value moves unfavorably

Most traders have accounts on several exchanges forcing them to login to every account/exchange where they actively trade. Cryptassist will develop a one stop trading app. Crypto traders will be able to trade from one app to over 50 exchanges.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

Trademark alerts Crytpassist will give you the opportunity to beat all the events, it's very convenient, as for me, the application.

Trading Alerts is the correct term.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Yes, because in this way it will not always be necessary to watch the news and growth or the fall of the crypto currency, we will be able to automatically receive notifications on our mobile phones and remain aware of the events.
This is very convenient and saves a lot of time, because the application will tell the user when it's time to buy or sell the crypto currency.
But I think this will not be a free function, you will need to specifically connect, or subscribe to the newsletter.
It would be nice if all this was interconnected and can be used offline. I think it will be very convenient and many will appreciate.
cryptozian

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

The Cryptassist team set a goal to create a tool that would combine the most common services for bitcoin-holders to reduce their commission costs and eliminate the need to use various services.
I do not think that it's a good idea to unify such a large number of functions in one project, because it will be very difficult to get the desired result.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

This is very convenient and saves a lot of time, because the application will tell the user when it's time to buy or sell the crypto currency.
if indeed this can be realized this will be very helpful for traders or token holder. applications that will likely have the most users in a short period of time. hopefully quickly realized and can be used
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

I am very keen to know more about the security feature on the CryptoGo.  This is a game that is suitable for both adults and kids.  If parents were to let their kids play CryptoGo, will there be a feature to disable all the other features on the app?  I think this is very important in case of accidentally sending funds, changing password & deleting private keys etc.

CryptoGo allows the user to locate real crypto and locations where crypto can be found will be advised in advance. Premium airdrops for top 10 coins will be held from time to time in advised locations. It's user specific if they let minors use the app.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

The Cryptassist team set a goal to create a tool that would combine the most common services for bitcoin-holders to reduce their commission costs and eliminate the need to use various services.
I do not think that it's a good idea to unify such a large number of functions in one project, because it will be very difficult to get the desired result.

The first statement: CTA has nothing to do with Bitcoin unless contributors want to use it to pay for CTA or they want to use the Cryptassist exchange to sell their Bitcoin.

The second statement: Having so many apps and feature on one platform with one login simplifies crypto use. Just because you are loged in doesn't mean you have to use all the apps and features, only the ones that interest you.

Cryptassist will make crypto easy to use, for everyone, everyday.
sacrera

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

It looks of this business will be better in the near future! Consistent business, very nice design!
Botaisk

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

Or simply the team does not fit into the terms, because a very large volume of work is planned.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Or simply the team does not fit into the terms, because a very large volume of work is planned.
As it is very problematic from the outside, on the contrary I think that it is very convenient and promising.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Finally, continue to work this way, and in the near future you will achieve the best. Extremely high quality!
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

I hope that this project will supply everyone with access to the world of crypto-assets through an array of essential tools.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Now, nothing will stop you. It's better than always.
Your brain worked for glory. You really will succeed. Crytpassist you are a very cool team of professionals!
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

Awfully cool! This is called fine work. You are professionals in your business, do not stop, you are very well, you know how to be interested in the world of crypto-currency)))
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Now, nothing will stop you. It's better than always.
Your brain worked for glory. You really will succeed. Crytpassist you are a very cool team of professionals!
Yeah. I think so too. This project are going to be the best. The best of luck for devs!
punkster

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

This is the way to do something! Thank you so much. I've never seen anything better.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

The Crytpassist team is very diligent guys, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project. And they are afraid that these harm will come to us.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

The team of developers offers great opportunities, all this is very cool, but to praise it is necessary to test, and not to make hasty conclusions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: