Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275810 times)
super stas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

Crytpassist company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persevere through.!
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

Excellent work! Continue in the same spirit, and soon the STA tokens will be worth their weight in gold))
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Crytpassist is a wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors for creating such a large and necessary project!
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

I really like your project, it's very useful and interesting for many people, because I heard about Crytpassist from my friends who discussed Crytpassist, I was curious, I think you have a great future.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

I really like your project, it's very useful and interesting for many people, because I heard about Crytpassist from my friends who discussed Crytpassist, I was curious, I think you have a great future.
Thank you for creating this project! It's nice to see how huge work is done every day! This is an amazing idea!
punkster

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

Not enough words to describe how great the idea of ​​Crytpassist is! There must be more such movements in the world! The guys do an excellent job)
The team project Crytpassist very diligent guys, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.
Yes, the project really deserves attention, but you must always beat on the check and serve all the events and the development of the project!
sjuzze

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

Not enough words to describe how great the idea of ​​Crytpassist is! There must be more such movements in the world! The guys do an excellent job)
The team project Crytpassist very diligent guys, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.
Yes, the project really deserves attention, but you must always beat on the check and serve all the events and the development of the project!
I hope that everything will pass as planned, because I believe there are huge hopes for this project, I hope that the guys will manage to reach the goal in the time frames!
Botaisk

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

I hope that everything will pass as planned, because I believe there are huge hopes for this project, I hope that the guys will manage to reach the goal in the time frames!
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

Crytpassist company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persevere through.!
I am very impressed by your company, because you have a very large and diverse target audience, these are people who are interested in a promising future that have tried other platforms and want to see everything in one place. You did it, realized the dream of many users.
SunilKami

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

Very interesting and promising project everything looks great just have one question that how much problems you have to face because of regulations and laws related to crypto exchanges?
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.

The coins will be burned, not locked away.
Hello sir/maam can I ask what is the real purpose of burning tokens? I have already asked many people and their answers are different from each other that is why it is still confusing. Also I don't see any discussion in this forum about that. Thanks for answering sir/maam.

Burning CTA (that are coins, not tokens) creates a deflationary effect. With any valuable finite resource, the less CTA there is the more the remaining CTA will be potentially worth.
Ow I get it. It is just like if the coins will be burn, the supply will be less and based on law of demand and supply, the less supply the more demand. Correct me if I am wrong.

SunilKami

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

This seems like a very promising project and huge prospects.
When can we expect the fully functional platform with fiat deposits?
What is unique about the wallet address it is providing?
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.

The coins will be burned, not locked away.
Hello sir/maam can I ask what is the real purpose of burning tokens? I have already asked many people and their answers are different from each other that is why it is still confusing. Also I don't see any discussion in this forum about that. Thanks for answering sir/maam.

Burning CTA (that are coins, not tokens) creates a deflationary effect. With any valuable finite resource, the less CTA there is the more the remaining CTA will be potentially worth.
Ow I get it. It is just like if the coins will be burn, the supply will be less and based on law of demand and supply, the less supply the more demand. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are 100% correct!
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

Cryptassist is a huge project unlike any other undertaken before.

The exchange will be operational in Q3 this year where you can deposit to by crypto with fiat or sell crypto and withdraw fiat.

Evey user that registers creates a unique CTA wallet for their use.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

The exchange will be operational in Q3 this year where you can deposit to by crypto with fiat or sell crypto and withdraw fiat.

Whether do you have any relation with the banking sectors because how can you accept the payments through fiat currency and what are the different methods you will allow people to withdraw Fiat currency?
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

The Cryptassist Core Values

The Cryptassist philosophy is to make crypto simple and useful in everyday life. In order to provide users with an exceptional experience, Cryptassist has also implemented some essential core values.  Cryptassist’s core values set the standard for how we treat our users, frame our work and play an essential role in Cryptassist’s success.

Knowledge
The gathering and application of knowledge is vital to Cryptassist and its users. Decision makers need to have informed points of view, and it is Cryptassist’s mission to turn essential information and knowledge of market trends into profitable opportunities for its users.

Security
Through the use of blockchain technology, all Cryptassist transactions are recorded and protected and cannot be accessed or altered by third parties. Many of the features on the platform also implement KYC to ensure further security.

Accessibility
Simplicity is key. The information provided on the Cryptassist platform will always be presented in a clear, simple manner so that every trader, new or experienced, will be able to analyze and use the data easily. Information will always be presented in ways that do not over-complicate or confuse the message.

Accuracy
Cryptassist will always provide the most up-to-date information on the application to ensure users don’t act on incorrect or untimely data.

Technology
Cryptassist provides users with highly advanced technology and information schemes that are generally not available to everyday crypto enthusiasts and especially to novices.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

Whether do you have any relation with the banking sectors because how can you accept the payments through fiat currency and what are the different methods you will allow people to withdraw Fiat currency?

The exchange will use a KYC process for customers and users can transfer fiat into the account of the exchange. If customers want to withdraw fiat it will be deposited directly to their verified, linked bank account.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

I want to talk about the features of Cryptassist, than it differs from similar projects ?! What is its highlight? Why should I choose this project and not some other one !?
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

I want to talk about the features of Cryptassist, than it differs from similar projects ?! What is its highlight? Why should I choose this project and not some other one !?

Because Cryptassist is 25 project in one. Imagine being able to access all the features and apps that are offered with one login, either on your browser or on your Android or iOS app.

Where else can you get that?
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

Because I have not yet seen the possibility of using a debit card, which replenishes any of the 50 crypto currencies and is used wherever you accept Visa or Mastercard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: