Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275809 times)
Botaisk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

With the advent of crypto currency in our market, a lot of problems have appeared, and the interested persons simply do not have time to follow the stream of innovations and information that has accumulated, so I think that Cryptassist deserves to be the focus of attention of many.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

With the advent of crypto currency in our market, a lot of problems have appeared, and the interested persons simply do not have time to follow the stream of innovations and information that has accumulated, so I think that Cryptassist deserves to be the focus of attention of many.
The increase in the trend of new platforms leads to the emergence of many different crypto-currencies, which do not inspire confidence, since it is very difficult to find information on different sources.
nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

I recently looked into your white paper and find the project interesting and I went to the web site to invest, I discovered that there is no kyc, So i want to is there going to be a KYC after the token sale, or there won't be any KYC? this important to know. Thank you

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

The increase in the trend of new platforms leads to the emergence of many different crypto-currencies, which do not inspire confidence, since it is very difficult to find information on different sources.
Yes. because it is very difficult to find 100% truthful information, but everyone should know about new crypto-currencies, since the crypto world does not stand still, humanity is developing every day.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

since all who take part in the crypto-currency business, should be aware of current trends, innovations, the emerging markets with crypto-currency.
I believe that the main task of all who enter into the crypto currency is absolute control over the information.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

The owner of information has a huge advantage over non-owner, therefore Cryptassist is a discovery for any experienced or newcomer in this field.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Cryptassist will not only simplify the crypto-currency world for everyone, it also has unique capabilities that provide the user with experience in using the platform.
As for me it is very promising and tempting, it is very encouraging that there are such developments.
super stas

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Read that the platform is multifunctional and will perform many functions, well, cool of course! What are the strongest for you?
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Read that the platform is multifunctional and will perform many functions, well, cool of course! What are the strongest for you?
I am personally amazed that the platform has its own debit card and thanks to it you can store up to 50 crypto-currencies.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

I am personally amazed that the platform has its own debit card and thanks to it you can store up to 50 crypto-currencies.
Yes, it's just super, because I've never seen this before, huge opportunities, because with the help of a card it is possible to carry out online and offline purchases using your coins, all transactions are automatically transferred from the crypto currency into normal money, while the total absence of exchangers and commission fees .
Botaisk

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Yes, it's just super, because I've never seen this before, huge opportunities, because with the help of a card it is possible to carry out online and offline purchases using your coins, all transactions are automatically transferred from the crypto currency into normal money, while the total absence of exchangers and commission fees .
Debit card is a relic !!! In the future, everyone can use the card, like any other debit card.
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

Very complexed project trying to build up a ne-level infrastructure around the crypto world. Definitely worth to pay an attention on the White Paper reading, i like the vision here and due to that i even ready to close my eyes to a soft cap numbers which are pretty high.

Softcap almost reached in less than 25 days of the ICO!
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

I recently looked into your white paper and find the project interesting and I went to the web site to invest, I discovered that there is no kyc, So i want to is there going to be a KYC after the token sale, or there won't be any KYC? this important to know. Thank you

CTA is a coin running on it's own network, not a token.

There is KYC for the exchange and other features and apps that require it.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

To clarify, you can refill your debit card with any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies via the Cryptassist exchange. The crypto is immediately converted into fiat for use on your card, the same as any other debit card.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

That is not entirely true. We will refill your debit card via our exchange for the lowest possible fee.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

Blockchain Beijing China Meet Up – 24 July 2018

The Cryptassist CEO, Henri Oostebring, accompanied by the Public Relations Manager, Samantha Haeberli and the Chinese Community Manager, Ms. Tonjia, will attend the Blockchain China Meet Up in Beijing, China on Tuesday. 24 July.

The meet up will be attended by investors from Investment Companies and Token Fund Companies.

At the meet up the Cryptassist team will make a presentation on the Cryptassist ecosystem and how all the apps and features on the platform will assist every level of crypto user, from the complete newcomer to the most advanced enthusiast and trader, by making crypto easy to use, for everyone, everyday.

Cryptassist will also expand on how our advanced deflation model works for the benefit of investors and how our Dag algorithm solves the scalability issues that most other cryptocurrencies face as more and more governments and businesses turn to blockchain for efficiency and security solutions.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website and download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Great Man

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

Debit card is a relic !!! In the future, everyone can use the card, like any other debit card.
There are a lot of functions, and just do not count, there is one better than the other, and you can argue about this for a long time.!
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

Trf set at 0.35$ when is 0.06$ in market. This is why is scam. Is 7x more convenient buy with trf. All the people who bought time ago with other crypto will lose so many money.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

And what is this such game Cryptogo ?? Someone played ?? What is it about ?? I will be grateful for the answers.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

And what is this such game Cryptogo ?? Someone played ?? What is it about ?? I will be grateful for the answers.
Well, in general, briefly, then using the game Cryptogo you can secure yourself a real award for crypto currency by searching and capturing a crypto currency coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: