Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

million dollars and never get into really good projects because of the lack of transparency and inability of the creators to show the security of investments in their projects.
The project has good ratings, lit up in a large number of good news portals, and all this can mean only one thing - the public is interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

million dollars and never get into really good projects because of the lack of transparency and inability of the creators to show the security of investments in their projects.
The project has good ratings, lit up in a large number of good news portals, and all this can mean only one thing - the public is interested.
There is interest - there will be demand for tokens, for now most of the various ICO projects have only one goal - to collect money, and then - whatever happens.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

What could you possible need almost $40 million for to build essentially an education app and link a few different APIs together? Huh
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

Cryptassist has already successfully completed many MVPs and prototypes (6 products). We are the only ICO project that has developed multiple products before raising funds..
Android Wallet (test)
iOS wallet (test)
Linux and Windows wallet (test)
Real coin  not the classic erc20 token (ready)
Exchange in progress (60%)
CryptoGO in progress (50%)
www.cryptassist.io
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

There is interest - there will be demand for tokens, for now most of the various ICO projects have only one goal - to collect money, and then - whatever happens.

There is huge interest in Cryptassist and the demain for CTA (coins) is strong. However, we have already committed to a 2 year marketing plan after the ICO to continue promotion and use of the Cryptassist platform.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

What could you possible need almost $40 million for to build essentially an education app and link a few different APIs together? Huh

Cryptassist is the biggest crypto related project ever undertaken. With a platform of 25 major apps and features that would normally require their own ICO. Say if each ICO was $25 million that would meand total funds raised would be $625 million. Also image that all these 25 apps and features would require separate log ins and separate 2FA to access. What a nightmare!

With the Cryptassist platform there is one log in and one 2FA. How simple is that? Also, because our extensive team of developers are working side by side in the development of each app and feature we are to build economy into the project. This means that the funds required to be raised are significantly less than all the other ICOs would require.

Simplicity is key! Cryptassist will make crypto easy to use for everyone, everyday.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

Hi, guys!
I rely that the business will carry out all that has been target.

Cryptassist is ahead of the Roadmap and intends to honour the timeline outlined in the Roadmap.
Praize

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

Will the cryptassist get good profit when exchanged?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

Cryptassist is the biggest crypto related project ever undertaken. With a platform of 25 major apps and features that would normally require their own ICO. Say if each ICO was $25 million that would meand total funds raised would be $625 million. Also image that all these 25 apps and features would require separate log ins and separate 2FA to access. What a nightmare!

With the Cryptassist platform there is one log in and one 2FA. How simple is that? Also, because our extensive team of developers are working side by side in the development of each app and feature we are to build economy into the project. This means that the funds required to be raised are significantly less than all the other ICOs would require.

Simplicity is key! Cryptassist will make crypto easy to use for everyone, everyday.

YOU DON'T NEED AN ICO NOR DO YOU NEED $25 MILLION to DEVELOP A FUCKING APP!!!

ALSO YOU OBVIOUSLY PAID FOR FUCKING TWATS TO BUMP YOUR SCAM THREAD WITH STUPID POSTS!!

BLATANTLY OBVIOUS YOU ARE USING ONE OF THESE STUPID SERVICES

I studied your ANN topic on Bitcointalk. Your topic received very few comments.

The absence of comments on the project's topic indicates the lack of interest in your project.
Without comments, your theme goes down to the last pages and the investor quickly loses your topic from view. We can contribute to raising your topic on pages 1-2 and provide the investor with a good impression about your project. Our copywriters will discuss the topics you want and comment on from the high-level accounts on the forum, so we can create a positive impression for the potential investor.

Do you want to try this service?

Feel free to contact now for more details telegram
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

YOU DON'T NEED AN ICO NOR DO YOU NEED $25 MILLION to DEVELOP A FUCKING APP!!!

ALSO YOU OBVIOUSLY PAID FOR FUCKING TWATS TO BUMP YOUR SCAM THREAD WITH STUPID POSTS!!

BLATANTLY OBVIOUS YOU ARE USING ONE OF THESE STUPID SERVICES

I studied your ANN topic on Bitcointalk. Your topic received very few comments.

The absence of comments on the project's topic indicates the lack of interest in your project.
Without comments, your theme goes down to the last pages and the investor quickly loses your topic from view. We can contribute to raising your topic on pages 1-2 and provide the investor with a good impression about your project. Our copywriters will discuss the topics you want and comment on from the high-level accounts on the forum, so we can create a positive impression for the potential investor.

Do you want to try this service?

Feel free to contact now for more details telegram

Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Want To Spend Your Crypto?

Introducing the Cryptassist Where to Spend Crypto Database

The Cryptassist platform will include a comprehensive database where users can view where they can spend their cryptocurrencies, online and offline. The feature will allow users to search for locations, websites, services or products that can be paid for in cryptocurrency. The feature is customizable by the user and can be linked to their portfolio, so that only the relevant coins and information are provided.

Searchable Maps

Maps will be available which will be searchable using geographical or product specific criteria. Searches will show nearby locations, products or services where cryptocurrencies are accepted.

A user will be able to submit via an online application form for the inclusion of places where crypto can be spent.

To learn more about the Cryptassist Where to Spend Crypto Database or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io
criptoflex

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Some people say it's just and app, but it's not. There will be an exchange, a debit card, a webshop and more features. They need a lot of funds to develop and maintain that.
punkster

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

The project is based on the blockchain has the right to exist! Blocking and digital technology make life easier in terms of eliminating intermediaries in the form of banking and electronic payment systems. It makes us and our data confidential, allowing transactions to be transparent, allows you to make transactions in any amount without fear of blocking accounts.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

What are the terms of the referral program? that intiresnogo, new ?? I want to know nesdesretveno from interested persons!
super stas

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

What are the terms of the referral program? that intiresnogo, new ?? I want to know nesdesretveno from interested persons!
The standard scheme, as for me, the CTA referral program will allow all registered users to transmit CTA tokens through any payment systems and make a profit from their referrals' investments.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

The standard scheme, as for me, the CTA referral program will allow all registered users to transmit CTA tokens through any payment systems and make a profit from their referrals' investments.
Yes, everything as usual, I did not discover anything new for myself. The link can be placed anywhere on the Internet. Each link will have a unique identifier code, and when the referral is registered by reference, it will automatically be placed under the referrer name.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

Yes, everything as usual, I did not discover anything new for myself. The link can be placed anywhere on the Internet. Each link will have a unique identifier code, and when the referral is registered by reference, it will automatically be placed under the referrer name.
Why, for example, when the investments are made, the referrer will receive bonus coins to his account. The bonus will be 4% of referral investments. The referral will receive a bonus of 2% using the provided link.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Why, for example, when the investments are made, the referrer will receive bonus coins to his account. The bonus will be 4% of referral investments. The referral will receive a bonus of 2% using the provided link.
I think that something new is not worth thinking about, it's stupid, because it's easier to work with a standard script than to learn something new, re-delve into the essence !.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

In my opinion, Cryptassist will be the platform of the future, which will take in itself the educational resources and will become an assistant to every willing and developing participant.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

Referral Program

The CTA referral program will allow all registered users to refer the CTA coin through any online means and make a profit out of their referrals’ investment. The link can be shared anywhere online. Each link will have an exclusive identifier code and when a registration comes from the link, it is automatically placed under the referrer’s name. When an investment is made, the referrer will receive bonus coins in their account. The bonus will be 4% of the referral investment. The referral will receive a 2% bonus by using the link provided.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: