Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

In my opinion, Cryptassist will be the platform of the future, which will take in itself the educational resources and will become an assistant to every willing and developing participant.
The most cost is that the platform will work for the benefit, regardless of the level of knowledge in this area.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

In my opinion, Cryptassist will be the platform of the future, which will take in itself the educational resources and will become an assistant to every willing and developing participant.
The most cost is that the platform will work for the benefit, regardless of the level of knowledge in this area.
Beginner traders, start-ups, will receive the tools necessary to acquire, learn and apply their infrastructure and life.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Beginner traders, start-ups, will receive the tools necessary to acquire, learn and apply their infrastructure and life.
Yes, of course, it's impossible to pass by! The ideal platform for the lovers of crypto world!
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

A great idea for the project, a very promising and promising project, but you still have a lot of work to do.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

What are the terms of the referral program? that intiresnogo, new ?? I want to know nesdesretveno from interested persons!

Referral Program

The CTA referral program will allow all registered users to refer the CTA coin through any online means and make a profit out of their referrals’ investment. The link can be shared anywhere online. Each link will have an exclusive identifier code and when a registration comes from the link, it is automatically placed under the referrer’s name. When an investment is made, the referrer will receive bonus coins in their account. The bonus will be 4% of the referral investment. The referral will receive a 2% bonus by using the link provided.

Is the referral bonus you receive from someone else's investment limited in time or will it be forever?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Botaisk

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

the world will never be the same, because with the advent of crypto-currency the world feels that great changes are coming.
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

What are the terms of the referral program? that intiresnogo, new ?? I want to know nesdesretveno from interested persons!

Referral Program

The CTA referral program will allow all registered users to refer the CTA coin through any online means and make a profit out of their referrals’ investment. The link can be shared anywhere online. Each link will have an exclusive identifier code and when a registration comes from the link, it is automatically placed under the referrer’s name. When an investment is made, the referrer will receive bonus coins in their account. The bonus will be 4% of the referral investment. The referral will receive a 2% bonus by using the link provided.

Is the referral bonus you receive from someone else's investment limited in time or will it be forever?

The referral bonus is only during the ICO period. After that CTA will only be available on exchanges, including our own fully licensed spot exchange that will have two licenses, crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

the world will never be the same, because with the advent of crypto-currency the world feels that great changes are coming.
This causes the need for knowledge in the field of crypto-currencies, which are not so many people.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

This causes the need for knowledge in the field of crypto-currencies, which are not so many people.
In addition, not everyone can understand the system of detachments themselves, cohabitation!
cold beer

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

In addition, not everyone can understand the system of detachments themselves, cohabitation!
It would be cool to have a roboticized assistant that will help you understand crypto-currencies. ))))))))))))))))
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

It would be cool to have a roboticized assistant that will help you understand crypto-currencies. ))))))))))))))))
Those who already in this system also need a personal assistant to manage the necessary information in order to optimize and control the situation of personal files.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

What is the biggest problem now in the crypto-currency market? I believe that this is a transfer of the Crypto currency into cash, the process is very difficult and difficult to manage.
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

I am glad to join that project but but please let us now that cloud about platform of this project.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

What is the biggest problem now in the crypto-currency market? I believe that this is a transfer of the Crypto currency into cash, the process is very difficult and difficult to manage.
Cryptassist solves this problem. They issue a debit card. You can transfer any of your coins to CTA and pay by debit card everywhere also as a VISA or MasterCard.
punkster

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Cryptassist solves this problem. They issue a debit card. You can transfer any of your coins to CTA and pay by debit card everywhere also as a VISA or MasterCard.
The project's own exchange will also be developed. Wherever you are, you can go into the Cryptoassist application, where you can instantly convert tokens into CTA, and pay off as a normal debit card.
Plus to all the above, I can add that this can be both offline and online purchases.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

The project's own exchange will also be developed. Wherever you are, you can go into the Cryptoassist application, where you can instantly convert tokens into CTA, and pay off as a normal debit card.
Plus to all the above, I can add that this can be both offline and online purchases.
You should remember that CTA Tokens will be available on other exchanges, but on your own, you, of course, will receive a 50% discount on commissions.
super stas

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

How does CryptoGo work? What is the essence? How will it be useful to me ?? Is it worth trying to play at all?
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

How does CryptoGo work? What is the essence? How will it be useful to me ?? Is it worth trying to play at all?
The team developed a game that is very similar to the game PokemonGO. Who played that will understand. Personally, I like it, I would have played))
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

CRYPTASSIST CRYPTOGO – HAVE FUN – WIN CRYPTO!

Who hasn’t heard of or played the augmented reality game Pokemon GO* that stormed the world in recent years? And what did you win besides some virtual creatures? – Nothing!

All that changes with the Cryptassist augmented reality app – CryptoGo!

CryptoGo can be downloaded and played for free. Players have the opportunity, when they are at nominated locations, to locate coins that are airdropped and use Cryptassist coins (CTA) in order to capture these coins.
Players will receive one free ammunition each day and will have the option to use in-app purchases to enhance their possibilities of locating and capturing coins.

From time to time, Cryptassist will hold Premium Airdrops, where top listed coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more will be available to be found.

CryptoGo is easy to use, fun and most importantly, potentially rewarding. CryptoGo, part of the Cryptassist ecosystem, is the perfect segue for new crypto users to be introduced to the crypto world.

To learn more about CryptoGo or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io
Botaisk

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

The team developed a game that is very similar to the game PokemonGO. Who played that will understand. Personally, I like it, I would have played))
The essence of the game itself is that around the world will be distributed tokens (addresses will be known) that you can collect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: