Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
kamehaaame

Activity: 403
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

This platform looks amazing, perfect for people who don't have a lot of previous crypto experience! Can't wait to see what happens next!
yes you right ! Cryptassist is a one stop destination for all your cryptocurrency related
information. Whether you are a beginner or an established crypto expert ?
criptoflex

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Stay Up-To-Date With Cryptassist News Updates

One of the main ways to potentially increase profits is to stay up to date with the latest cryptocurrency news. Cryptassist will offer news updates related to cryptocurrency from leading sources such as CoinDesk, CoinTelegraph, CoinMarketNews, Trading View and many other leading cryptocurrency news websites.

These websites offer information from around the world on subjects including government regulatory news, industry news, reviews, reports, ICO details, upcoming blockchain events, crypto education, and a wide range of subjects relating to cryptocurrency.

Users will be able to filter the news articles or information they wish to receive according to interests and can receive notifications as soon as it is published.

The information provided will assist crypto experts and novices alike to gather information specific to their needs regarding all aspects of cryptocurrency.

To learn more about Cryptassist News Updates or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

How this will be different from other similar news websites?
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

You need to append token details to allow participants to get in the plan!  Good luck guys.

CTA coins are US$0.05 each and until 11 August there is a 40% bonus on any contribution.

There is no minimum purchase when contributing with crypto and US$50.00 when contributing with fiat.

For every US$250.00 spent you receive a ticket in a draw to win a Tesla Roadster, one of the fastest road cars in the world.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

Cryptassist Partnership With One Tree Planted

Cryptassist is proud to announce a partnership with One Tree Planted, a nonprofit organization dedicated to reforesting the planet, one tree at a time. Cryptassist will be donating 1% of the funds raised during the ICO to this amazing project and since we are based in Asia, will focus on their efforts in Indonesia.

This project focuses on the Kalimantan region in Borneo, home to the Tanjung Puting National Park. In the last 50 years, more than 74 million hectares of Indonesian rainforest have been lost - an area twice the size of Germany.

By planting trees in this area, Cryptassist will help reforest the earth, and will also help to provide habitat for endangered species such as orangutans, Sumatran tigers, Sun bears and turtles. Young, healthy forests can help suppress future wildfires and reduce the impact of smoke on public health and One Tree Planted also partners with projects that provide village-based-education programs to the local communities.

To learn more about the Cryptassist commitment to the community and the environment, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Demery-Brandon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

This is a very nice plan with potential. Extraordinary design, justifiable logo, pretty good business!
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

Are there any news to create an exchange? or are the guys looking for all the same partners?
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Are there any news to create an exchange? or are the guys looking for all the same partners?
The team creates its own exchange to offer users an unrivaled trading experience. I think this will be good!
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

As far as I know, Cryptassist will develop its own fully licensed exchange.

Cryptassist Exchange

Cryptassist will develop its own fully licensed spot exchange to offer users an unequalled trading experience. This exchange will offer the ultimate user-friendly platform to cater to both established traders as well as first time users. Discounts on trading fees when paid with CTA. This exchange is not only for CTA but functions as a full exchange.
Morty555

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

Cryptassist Partnership With One Tree Planted

Cryptassist is proud to announce a partnership with One Tree Planted, a nonprofit organization dedicated to reforesting the planet, one tree at a time. Cryptassist will be donating 1% of the funds raised during the ICO to this amazing project and since we are based in Asia, will focus on their efforts in Indonesia.

This project focuses on the Kalimantan region in Borneo, home to the Tanjung Puting National Park. In the last 50 years, more than 74 million hectares of Indonesian rainforest have been lost - an area twice the size of Germany.

By planting trees in this area, Cryptassist will help reforest the earth, and will also help to provide habitat for endangered species such as orangutans, Sumatran tigers, Sun bears and turtles. Young, healthy forests can help suppress future wildfires and reduce the impact of smoke on public health and One Tree Planted also partners with projects that provide village-based-education programs to the local communities.

To learn more about the Cryptassist commitment to the community and the environment, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Wow! This is amazing, I love that you guys have implemented philanthropy into your platform. Super excited for Cryptassist!  Smiley Great project, good luck!
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

The team creates its own exchange to offer users an unrivaled trading experience. I think this will be good!
The exchange will offer a convenient platform for both experienced traders and beginners.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

The exchange will offer a convenient platform for both experienced traders and beginners.
I like the fact that users are offered a 50% discount when paying with CTA coins.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

I like the fact that users are offered a 50% discount when paying with CTA coins.
Guys, the exchange will work not only for CTA, but also as a full-fledged exchanger.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

What were your biggest victories to date? Than the project can boast ??
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Personally, I can name a few of the best, this is that several of the major functions of the platform are nearing completion or have already been completed. The DAG algorithm is already running, and the fully licensed exchange is ready for use.
punkster

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Personally, I can name a few of the best, this is that several of the major functions of the platform are nearing completion or have already been completed. The DAG algorithm is already running, and the fully licensed exchange is ready for use.
The Cryptassist debit card will also be available soon and linked to the exchange. This link facilitates the conversion of the top 50 crypto jumps that are accepted to replenish a debit card that can be used anywhere in the world that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
Previously, it was mentioned that an application for cryptographic philanthropy developers was developed, ready for use.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

I really appreciate and admire the fact that Cryptassist is a partner with the non-profit organization One Tree Planted, which is engaged in reclamation of the planet - planting trees.
super stas

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

I really appreciate and admire the fact that Cryptassist is a partner with the non-profit organization One Tree Planted, which is engaged in reclamation of the planet - planting trees.
It's really very noble, because we all swami realize how much electricity is used every year in the process of mining crypto coins.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

It's really very noble, because we all swami realize how much electricity is used every year in the process of mining crypto coins.
It is commendable that the project seeks to help offset this carbon footprint by restoring forests on the planet. For the first time I come across such a project and such a strong and noble idea.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

It is commendable that the project seeks to help offset this carbon footprint by restoring forests on the planet. For the first time I come across such a project and such a strong and noble idea.
The Plant One Tree organization, not only is engaged in the restoration of forest areas, but also works unceasingly to attract public attention to the problem of deforestation.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

The Plant One Tree organization, not only is engaged in the restoration of forest areas, but also works unceasingly to attract public attention to the problem of deforestation.
At the end of the ICO, Cryptassist will donate 1% of the funds raised during the ICO to this amazing project.
At the moment, more than 1,000 trees have been planted on behalf of Cryptassist. Cool, is not it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: