Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275810 times)
Unmoustugi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Looks great plan!
Very nice approach, impeccable website.  Good luck fellows.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Many people ask me why I chose this project, my answer is simple. The concept of Cryptassist arose from the disappointment with regard to the time spent researching information and data about the cryptographic world, and performing the simple tasks needed daily to manage even the basic portfolio.
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Many people ask me why I chose this project, my answer is simple. The concept of Cryptassist arose from the disappointment with regard to the time spent researching information and data about the cryptographic world, and performing the simple tasks needed daily to manage even the basic portfolio.
Yes, I agree with you, because it is very surprising that all new ICOs, exchanges, researchers and the complexity of navigation on all sites, logins, 2fa codes and everything else are necessary, but in time it was realized that it is necessary to make crypto currency easy to use, for everyone to use in everyday life.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

I really appreciate and admire the fact that Cryptassist is a partner with the non-profit organization One Tree Planted, which is engaged in reclamation of the planet - planting trees.
It's really very noble, because we all swami realize how much electricity is used every year in the process of mining crypto coins.
It is commendable that the project seeks to help offset this carbon footprint by restoring forests on the planet. For the first time I come across such a project and such a strong and noble idea.
The Plant One Tree organization, not only is engaged in the restoration of forest areas, but also works unceasingly to attract public attention to the problem of deforestation.
At the end of the ICO, Cryptassist will donate 1% of the funds raised during the ICO to this amazing project.
At the moment, more than 1,000 trees have been planted on behalf of Cryptassist. Cool, is not it?
this is a very cool feature. i do not think i saw any project doing something like this. this project needs some attention for this.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

Yes, I agree with you, because it is very surprising that all new ICOs, exchanges, researchers and the complexity of navigation on all sites, logins, 2fa codes and everything else are necessary, but in time it was realized that it is necessary to make crypto currency easy to use, for everyone to use in everyday life.
Did you know that the original idea was to create a simple platform that carried out the main tasks that would allow carrying out trade and basic research on frequently visited sites.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

you know, this is not all that can be answered for the requested kind of question, because the Cryptassist platform represents a lot of different ideas or functions, but everything related to cryptography and all of them are designed to use a cryptosystem for every user on a daily basis to have fun from material rewards,
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

The Cryptassist platform is so diverse that we can meet the needs of everyone who is interested in cryptography, or indeed attract people who currently do not or do not know much about cryptography.
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Why do you think that this could replace VISA or other platform ? And what make you think that this project has TPS larger than other ?
No one are speculating that CryptAssist can replace VISA, but it is one of main features from CTA platform that will issue debit card. Its an option for its users to have debit card once KYC verified. It accepts 50 kinds of cryptocurrency that you can convert into fiat and used as debit card for VISA and mastercard accepted ATMs.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

Be transparent in all business communications and transactions and, importantly, allocate resources for the marketing campaign. Many great ideas have failed because of the lack of effective marketing.
punkster

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Take further research to find out what competition exists, if any.
super stas

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Everything is in your hands, act according to the plan and set tasks, and all of you will get to the highest level. Good luck is around the corner!
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Over the past few months, the main team has expanded rapidly, and this has added confidence to you in the future, the result is immediately noticeable, it has definitely benefited you.
cold beer

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

I like the efficiency of the project team, the guys instantly respond to comments, answer the questions on the forum, and daily update the page with new news.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

From the very beginning of the project, I follow the development team, and I can conclude that I was not in vain involved in this matter! The team is confidently approaching the target!
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

that the Cryptassist platform will have something for everyone and will implement our philosophy to make the cryptor easy to use for everyone in daily use.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

CRYPTASSIST COINWARZ INTEGRATION CryptAssist will be integrated with Coinwarz which is a handy tool for miners to see which coins are the most profitable to mine.  Connect with us at our official website - https://t.co/rTcPI4Mv4n https://t.co/LvSTP0SHBJ Cheesy
Emmax

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Cryptassist Partnership With One Tree Planted

Cryptassist is proud to announce a partnership with One Tree Planted, a nonprofit organization dedicated to reforesting the planet, one tree at a time. Cryptassist will be donating 1% of the funds raised during the ICO to this amazing project and since we are based in Asia, will focus on their efforts in Indonesia.

This project focuses on the Kalimantan region in Borneo, home to the Tanjung Puting National Park. In the last 50 years, more than 74 million hectares of Indonesian rainforest have been lost - an area twice the size of Germany.

By planting trees in this area, Cryptassist will help reforest the earth, and will also help to provide habitat for endangered species such as orangutans, Sumatran tigers, Sun bears and turtles. Young, healthy forests can help suppress future wildfires and reduce the impact of smoke on public health and One Tree Planted also partners with projects that provide village-based-education programs to the local communities.

To learn more about the Cryptassist commitment to the community and the environment, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

This is good news. I love the support from CryptAssist about reforestation move
Emmax

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

It seems of this plan will be better in the near future.
Faultless logo, riveting vision.  Good luck dev's!

Project is cool if that is what you mean. Soft cap have been exceeded. There is chance for you to purchase with 40% bonus of whatever you purchase. Thanks for checking out CryptAssist.. For more info visit site here www.cryptassist.io
Emmax

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

CTA Official Website is updated regularly and therefore it is the best place to receive all of the up-to-date information. TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Don't miss the chance to join the Cryptassist revolution!
ICO is live now! CTA costs $0.05 plus a 40% bonus!
Join us today!  ➡️https://t.co/ptpfmImCO1 https://t.co/MiVIyLQmYw
Morty555

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

Cryptassist Partnership With One Tree Planted

Cryptassist is proud to announce a partnership with One Tree Planted, a nonprofit organization dedicated to reforesting the planet, one tree at a time. Cryptassist will be donating 1% of the funds raised during the ICO to this amazing project and since we are based in Asia, will focus on their efforts in Indonesia.

This project focuses on the Kalimantan region in Borneo, home to the Tanjung Puting National Park. In the last 50 years, more than 74 million hectares of Indonesian rainforest have been lost - an area twice the size of Germany.

By planting trees in this area, Cryptassist will help reforest the earth, and will also help to provide habitat for endangered species such as orangutans, Sumatran tigers, Sun bears and turtles. Young, healthy forests can help suppress future wildfires and reduce the impact of smoke on public health and One Tree Planted also partners with projects that provide village-based-education programs to the local communities.

To learn more about the Cryptassist commitment to the community and the environment, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

This is good news. I love the support from CryptAssist about reforestation move

This is so cool! Not only your partnerships with these nonprofits but the Cryptassist Philanthropy Innovation Application too! Great idea! Can't wait to see how it's implemented! Big things coming, good job team =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: