Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

That's good news . It is important for investors to know all the details about the project . If you will conduct an ICO audit, this will solve a very important problem for investors . I believe CRYPTASSIST ICON ASSISTANT will increase the credibility of the ICO that will be held on your site .

Right on that. CryptAssist ICO Assistant will serve as guide for investors on the current listing of different ICO. CTA platform requires every project KYC and will carry out a thorough screening process of all aspects of the project to ensure that the structure is comprehensive and can function as proposed. If the project is not found to be feasible, the project will be dropped. They will perform outmost security to ensure everything is true and and legit projects.

i'm wondering how much the project collected. many investors are frightened that it is not a token erc 20 but has its own system. This is usually very problematic for exchanges that do not rush such tokens to run to themselves.

Soft Cap of sale are already reached and the sale is continued until September 12, 2018. CryptAssist used Direct Acyclic Graph (DAG) based platform which believed by many in the cryptosphere to become the next generation of Blockchain. Blockchain 3.0. For me ,it will not be a problem for exchanges to go with CTA as they can adopt on it with different wallet and technology and not focus only on ERC20 token. There are many coin there with their own blockchain and they overcome those problems with exchanges. CTA surely can deal with those issues with ease as their technology is more advance.
irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

very perfectly to contribute
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

Not ERC-20 token is plus for me. Big hard cap saying that it`s really ambitious project. Good luck guys.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:52:46 AM

Not ERC-20 token is plus for me. Big hard cap saying that it`s really ambitious project. Good luck guys.
Hard Cap this project is really huge and very few projects can achieve this but I believe CRYPTASSIST will do it as it is one of the best projects and not dependent on ETH platform. I am sure that in the future this ecosystem will be great and many investors will know more about this project if they have the best development strategy.
Morty555

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

Yes, it's a plus for me too! Super ambitious, super exciting!
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

Hard Cap this project is really huge and very few projects can achieve this but I believe CRYPTASSIST will do it as it is one of the best projects and not dependent on ETH platform. I am sure that in the future this ecosystem will be great and many investors will know more about this project if they have the best development strategy.

Hardcap is only US$23.67 million. Not huge.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

Cryptassist Debit Card

With the Cryptassist aim to make crypto simple and useful for everyone in everyday life an innovative debit card will be available.

Members will be able to use the top 50 cryptocurrencies to refill their debit card. The crypto will conveniently be converted to fiat and credited to an exclusive prepaid debit card. The debit card may be used as any other debit card, anywhere that Visa or MasterCard is accepted, at ATMs around the world and for online and offline purchases.

The Cryptassist debit card is a unique opportunity for users, with a premium design and all the features users expect of a debit card.

Debit Card Features:   

•   Top 50 cryptocurrencies accepted

•   Competitive low fees

•   Can be conveniently used at ATMs around the world

•   Online and offline purchasing

To learn more about the Cryptassist Debit Card or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

There are still 40 days before end of sale and soft cap is already reached. There is a lot of time to raise $23.67 million for its hard cap. This amount is not big enough and CryptAssist has the potential and possibility to reach it.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

Cryptassist Debit Card

With the Cryptassist aim to make crypto simple and useful for everyone in everyday life an innovative debit card will be available.

Members will be able to use the top 50 cryptocurrencies to refill their debit card. The crypto will conveniently be converted to fiat and credited to an exclusive prepaid debit card. The debit card may be used as any other debit card, anywhere that Visa or MasterCard is accepted, at ATMs around the world and for online and offline purchases.

The Cryptassist debit card is a unique opportunity for users, with a premium design and all the features users expect of a debit card.

Debit Card Features:   

•   Top 50 cryptocurrencies accepted

•   Competitive low fees

•   Can be conveniently used at ATMs around the world

•   Online and offline purchasing

To learn more about the Cryptassist Debit Card or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

The debit card looks very stylish. Is this is the final design or will be a few choices?
Morty555

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

There are still 40 days before end of sale and soft cap is already reached. There is a lot of time to raise $23.67 million for its hard cap. This amount is not big enough and CryptAssist has the potential and possibility to reach it.

I think they will definitely reach it  Smiley It's a great project.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

Debt issuance and its effect will require CRYPTASSIST to cooperate with banks and shopping centers ... What solution would you have to do this?
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

[/quote]

The debit card looks very stylish. Is this is the final design or will be a few choices?
[/quote]

The final designs of the debit card will be shown before orders open for them.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

ICO will commence starting 31 July 2018 and end on 12 September 2018
Max coin supply 88 Million
 Maximum of 74.75 M CTA sold during the ICO
 Hardcap: $23.67 M USD
 Softcap: already guaranteed
Price: $0.38 USD
www.cryptassist.io
Guys check this offer out.. Do you want to miss this chance?  Pls don't because this are working toward that they have been saying.. You don't know this chance is for you to win the world fastest car,  Tesla Roadster.
Emmax

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

Cryptassist - Win a Tesla Roadster

As a thank you to buyers during the Cryptassist ICO, for every purchase of $250 US a ticket will be given for the chance to win an amazing Tesla Roadster.

The more CTA you buy, the more chances to win!

With breathtaking performance, this all-wheel drive, all-electric, 4 seat super car has a top speed in excess of 400 kph and 0 – 100 kph acceleration of only 1.9 seconds. Combine that with a range of 1,000 km and you can understand why auto enthusiasts worldwide are queuing to order.

Designed for Performance and Aero Efficiency

Due for release in 2020 and valued at over $200,000 US, the Tesla Roadster will undoubtedly be mentioned in the same breath as Lamborghini, Ferrari and McLaren when super cars are discussed.
At the end of the ICO an online number generator will determine the lucky winner and if you are that very fortunate person and just can’t wait until 2020 for delivery of your shiny new Tesla Roadster, then Cryptassist will happily deliver you a sparkling new Tesla X100D.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

This amazing offer, we don't have to miss this opportunity, I love this car, I will get more CTA to get more chances. I might be the winner but I love this project sincerely. They are doing great job.
Emmax

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Debt issuance and its effect will require CRYPTASSIST to cooperate with banks and shopping centers ... What solution would you have to do this?
We have seen some countries which have restrictions against cryptocurrencies, but  sometimes we have lovers of Crypto in those countries. Their challenge is how they will be able to convert their digital currency to fiat or local currency for usage. CryptAssist has presented a very unique way of making it possible for every lovers of Crypto to be able to convert their digital currency to fiat in any ATM machine in the world accepting visa or MasterCard. The debit card 💳 will accept top 50 Cryptocurrencies, there will be low transaction fee. It will be very convenient for usage in any ATM worldwide. It will be used for offline and online transactions. What an amazing offer by CryptoAssist!
Emmax

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

I think they will definitely reach it  Smiley It's a great project.

The possibility is 99% that they will reach. More investors are coming everyday. There is no fear about this project, they are doing amazing job.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

This project aims to have an 'all-in-one' solution for Crypto-investors. Looks like an powerful all in one application. The core team seems strong.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

To be honest, I have not seen such a cool project as Cryptassist for a long time, this project will allow many people to enter the world of crypto currency, without fear that tomorrow it will not be able to spend its money. By getting knowledge and assistance from the platform, you will be able to earn your money with great success and thanks to the same you can easily find this money application.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

Cryptassist has already succesfully completed many MVPs and prototypes (6 products). We are the only ICO project that has developed multiple products before raising funds..💪
✅Android Wallet (test)
✅iOS wallet (test)
✅Linux and Windows wallet (test)
✅Real coin  not the classic erc20 token😏 (ready)
✅Exchange in progress (60%)
✅CryptoGO in progress (50%)
➡️www.cryptassist.io🔥
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

A walk-through in CryptAssist office with Viktoria. Introducing CryptAssist team.
https://youtu.be/2Tl4Lmcsvgk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: