Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275810 times)
ploso-coin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

I see sales of tokens experience good progress. this project needs more investors so that the hardcap can be achieved. I think the team must be more intense to promote this project
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

The Cryptassist Core Values

The Cryptassist philosophy is to make crypto simple and useful in everyday life. In order to provide users with an exceptional experience, Cryptassist has also implemented some essential core values.  Cryptassist’s core values set the standard for how we treat our users, frame our work and play an essential role in Cryptassist’s success.

Knowledge

The gathering and application of knowledge is vital to Cryptassist and its users. Decision makers need to have informed points of view, and it is Cryptassist’s mission to turn essential information and knowledge of market trends into profitable opportunities for its users.

Security

Through the use of blockchain technology, all Cryptassist transactions are recorded and protected and cannot be accessed or altered by third parties. Many of the features on the platform also implement KYC to ensure further security.

Accessibility

Simplicity is key. The information provided on the Cryptassist platform will always be presented in a clear, simple manner so that every trader, new or experienced, will be able to analyze and use the data easily. Information will always be presented in ways that do not over-complicate or confuse the message.

Accuracy

Cryptassist will always provide the most up-to-date information on the application to ensure users don’t act on incorrect or untimely data.

Technology

Cryptassist provides users with highly advanced technology and information schemes that are generally not available to everyday crypto enthusiasts and especially to novices.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

I like how many instruments and opportunities this project is proposesing. It could be really great platform, with a big amount of users. But we should wait and see how the team will implements their ideas.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
5dbhd1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Your project creates an instant messaging app. I find it quite interesting and practical to give people a good communication application, clear road map. I will join your project.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer

Part of the Cryptassist philosophy to make crypto easy to use on an everyday basis for everyone, is the Multi-Coin Block Explorer. With so many different coins and tokens available and many traders and crypto enthusiasts having diverse portfolios, they are required to use multiple explorers to search for the transaction histories of each cryptocurrency in their portfolio, taking up valuable time and unnecessary extra effort.

Cryptassist solves that problem

The Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer will allow Cryptassist users to access all the explorers relevant to the user’s search on one easy to navigate interface.
With the Cryptassist Multi-Coin Block Explorer, users enter the public address or TX hash of any of the participating coins or tokens into the explorer, where they are then able to view the transaction history of the address associated with that coin or token.

Simplicity Is Key

To learn more about the Multi-Coin Block Explorer or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

Are you ready for the most innovative and exciting game of 2018?🔥🔥 Meet new people, have fun, earn real money!💲Yes friends, we are talking about the amazing augmented virtual reality game, CryptoGo🕹🕹, available on the Cryptassist platform! You will be able to explore cities and venues to search for all kinds of coins, including special appearances by Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin! What are you waiting for? Get your phones out📱, join the Cryptassist family and start earning crypto❗️ ➡️ www.cryptassist.io
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

I see sales of tokens experience good progress. this project needs more investors so that the hardcap can be achieved. I think the team must be more intense to promote this project

You can see the sales is continously moving at cryptassist.io. you are right on that, Cryptassist and every project needs more investor on reaching the hardcap. The team is doing their part on marketting to reach that goal.
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

hello admin, im new registration and i miss insert my bitcointalk profil, can any suggest for me ?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

You can see the sales is continously moving at cryptassist.io. you are right on that, Cryptassist and every project needs more investor on reaching the hardcap. The team is doing their part on marketting to reach that goal.
if this project presents a particular nice event then I'm sure investors will invest a lot here, the performance of this project is pretty good and the team here must try more to develop or provide the latest information from their project. so hardcap will be easily achieved and the cryptassist will succeed.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

I used to do only FB and TW but now I took another VK whether I should write again the proof on the forum
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

Did you know that if you invite your friends with the referal link you can get up to a 4 % bonus?🔝🔝 Be part of the revolution!
https://t.co/vZyq1GmPWo
Emmax

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

I used to do only FB and TW but now I took another VK whether I should write again the proof on the forum

What do you mean? Facebook and twitter campigan...i think you should join telegram group and ask questions about bounty there.  Proof of your work is not supported here too if you mean reporting your work.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

if this project presents a particular nice event then I'm sure investors will invest a lot here, the performance of this project is pretty good and the team here must try more to develop or provide the latest information from their project. so hardcap will be easily achieved and the cryptassist will succeed.

if the collection took place some time ago then such a project could not only be much faster to collect and accurately achieve the desired amounts but what was most important could set the price for the token higher. but now it is necessary to be content with small and not the fact that this will be enough.
Emmax

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

if the collection took place some time ago then such a project could not only be much faster to collect and accurately achieve the desired amounts but what was most important could set the price for the token higher. but now it is necessary to be content with small and not the fact that this will be enough.

I love the point you make last. It stand out and we understand your point. Your observation is very correct.
uchiuscam

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

can someone explain to me how the CTA wallet works. I guess the tokens are not ER20 compatible, so how will the wallet support ETH tokens incase you upload top 50 crypto.
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

I’m very skeptical that the real data dash needs to go round telegrams asking for reviews?? People are beating down his door for him to review their coins
So we got 20.8% of the hardcap in 6 days
So if we continue at this rate we will reach the hardcap in 24 more days
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

It's personal choice if people contribute or not, all we can do is provide you the facts.
People scoffed at BInance last year. Within 6 months their market price was 22,600 times more than the ICO price.
Not saying for one minute that we may do that, but it's an example when there's an exchange in the equation.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

What do you mean? Facebook and twitter campigan...i think you should join telegram group and ask questions about bounty there.  Proof of your work is not supported here too if you mean reporting your work.

Exactly. There is a bounty thread for bounty related information. Please post there. Thanks  Smiley
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

Please note that only posts made by Cryptassist will offer readers the correct information on the Cryptassist ecosystem, or to answers to readers questions. Other posts made by bounty members or other readers may be inaccurate and misleading. If you have a question please ask here and we will answer, or join our Telegram channel https://t.me/CryptAssistCoin and ask an admin there for assistance.
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

I think now it's good enough for the acquisition. besides the active team the community should also help promote this project so that more people know because not only the team is doing it. loyal communities give success to the project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: