Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 07:59:38 AM by jerlen17

By the past 1st quarter and almost 2nd quarter of 2018 the bitcoin's value decreased much. So, I think this is the right time to buy more if you have enough funds to buy, because bitcoin's value or price will possibly rise again on the last quarter of this year,  that is the time to earn a huge profit. And you will going to rejoice by that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sbdip

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

I also agree with youn because I don't think btc gonna come this bottom price again once it pumps. It'll surely pump in the end of the year. That's what we need. Buy and hold now. will get profit when it pumps
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Of course you are right and all people need to do is to become more patient. These people who selling just don't see the huge potential of crypto.

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   
Indeed true! Today is the time to buy. I wish I have lots of capital so that I can buy more. Soon it will be a price hike. I know it will be soon I am positive for this.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

Right now, too many people are afraid of buying Bitcoin because of... the price. I remember that they were complaining in December because of high price. Also, they were saying that they could have bought when the price was lower. Well, now it's a proper time but most of them sold their bitcoins with a loss. I think I'll buy more. $6000 dollars seems to be a bargain which we won't see in the future.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

Bitcoin is now cheaper than before but its price might still go down in the next few days so I will wait for few days more before buying it. I feel that the price has not yet reach the bottom but if you are long term hodler, you start buying now because the it is already cheaper. Panic selling will only lead to further losses of investments so it is better to hodl your bitcoin till it go up again.  
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

yes, you are right sir. BTC prices are currently at the bottom level. and many people have sold their Bitcoin. but i think that is very wrong. if they understand the condition of bitcoin prices are very volatile. this is a great time to buy as much as Bitcoin. but they are amateur Bitcoin holders and have no patience. so we'll see them crying in the future for having sold their bitcoins this time.
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

Yes i agree with that, the more you invest the more you can earn. It is 100% profit for sure because the coins will surely pump in few months. We should trust crypto
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

BTC may fall to about 4 000 for a short time. That would be a perfect entry point.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

bitcoin prices have gone down and of course this is the time to buy then hold and wait for the price to rise again to sell it so it will get a profit, if you sell when the price is low then it is not a good choice because you will lose, so better to hold
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

This maybe a good idea in this times of hardships and price downfall. Market isn't so good but if people will allow atleast a short period of time for recovery maybe it will help those who thinks negatively. Many are experiencing FUDs due to this longterm downtrend. It seems everyone is not showing off more interest and just fear remains. Why not hold a bit and see how it could pull the trust to fuel their courage to invest again.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

As the great investor Warren Buffett says, "be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful." even though he has some different opinion about Crypto industry and market I have observed that his rules and principles also work in the crypto market too so this is really a good strategy.
sudhirshinde

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Definitely Bitcoin has its bottom right time to invest.
Remember In Jan 2015 price was 171.51$, Jan 2016 was 354.91$, Jan 2017 was 755.76$ and Jan 2018 was 9402$ (increased up to 19000$)
Now you can predict the future of bitcoin.
As Bitcoin price increases automatically Alt coin price is also increase so crypto-currency is the future.
Stay invested and hold!
Manarfie.asrf

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

I agree because this end as we know, bitcoin prices tend to decrease, it is not impossible in the next few months bitcoin will experience a positive trend back, not just the bitcoin most crypto coins are all the same, so this is the right time to buy coins, Wink
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

yes, it's time to spend some time on bitcoin, I do not think bitcoin will grow anytime soon, so I'm still monitoring it until the price really stays in position and then buys a huge amount.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Bitcoin price is decreasing day by day I think I will wait a little longer to enter  Bitcoin need strong good news for its price to shoot up but I aren't seeing any but if have the balls you can go all in now because price will surely go up is a matter of time.
Tronx

Activity: 61
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

You really have a good plan buddy and I will follow that too. Buying and holding now and sell later will be the best for now and not just selling.

Everyone is saying to HOLD but no one tells till when to hold ?
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

bitcoin is a very potential type of kriptocurrency, do not worry because the recent market price movements always decrease. this is the greatest opportunity to buy more bitcoin, if we have enough capital to take advantage of the market situation is declining by buying bitcoin in large numbers because many people believe that bitcoin will continue to increase in value in the future
I agree that it is a good time and hold while waiting for the price. Almost of coin decreasing and better to choose where you could put your money to buy any amount and keep it. With the price to buy bitcoin today, even cannot reach the price last year but actually increase, this will gibe good profit as well. Waiting for the good value in the future is much better.

bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Bitcoin price is decreasing day by day I think I will wait a little longer to enter  Bitcoin need strong good news for its price to shoot up but I aren't seeing any but if have the balls you can go all in now because price will surely go up is a matter of time.

it will go up. There are many good news but the price is not going up just yet. It's like a sleeping giants that must show up sooner or later, I'm not worried about it at all!
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

Again and again the price is decreasing, dont know whats happening in the market. After a long time two days before the price starts to increase but again its starts to decreasing. So we can use this chance to buy more bitcoin now and hold it for future. Once the price will increase you can sell it and gain more profit. If you have funds just buy more bitcoins because now the price is very low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: