Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   
Yes this is the best time to buy bitcoins because the price is low today and we can afford its price. So buy lots of bitcoins now and hold just because it's sure that when bull run times is a big profit we will get here. So buy a lot of bitcoins and wait for the ber months!

Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.  
yes, many investors now selling thier bitcoin in cheap price for sure they will regret soon, this is a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin as much as we can at cheap price because anytime from now bitcoin will go to the moon bitcoin is great just buy and hold.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

It is true. but with the purchase I would still wait because the price will go down. By the end of the year, the price will be as much as in 2017 in March.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

that's right. now is the time to buy bitcoin then save it. because storing bitcoin now is a good luck to head for future profits. save bitcoin will now become rich then .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Lima0396

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

I think it's Better to not buy now because we are in red market and i think we will keep going down unless there will be good news to pump the prices up
Its good tp buy in red market so sell when the market is green because its very certain the market will be okay.... choose good coins to buy when others are selling
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

you are absolutely right, it's a great time to buy bitcoins if you really like and trust it.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

This is a great opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin because the price is low as long as the market does not need to hold the bitcoin first

jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

Yes i agree this is really the best time to buy more and HODL. Others says Bitcoin hype now is over as i have seen on some threads on this forum but i guess it isn't true. I guess the descend trend of crypto market this year has been due to intense regulatory pressure on cryptocurrencies after the rapid rise of crypto last December. I believe cypto will make a comeback sooner. The coin adoption will grow stronger than before because of ascending advancement of development and utility of cryptocurrency in e-commerce and monetary system.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

As other member says that is true that this is the best time to buy because of the lower price and hold it for long term. It would be worth it later on.
Latreetim

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Bitcoin price is decreasing day by day I think I will wait a little longer to enter  Bitcoin need strong good news for its price to shoot up but I aren't seeing any but if have the balls you can go all in now because price will surely go up is a matter of time.

There are quite a few good news about the lighting network, but the price has not responded.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

Yes, this is the best time for buy bitcoin but hold a long time. Now bitcoin and crypto market got down and down so people sell their bitcoin or other cryptos asset because they think bitcoin will be zero. last few days bitcoin stay 6000-6300 so i think bitcoin any time will 8000 up so don't miss the chance

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

Yes, this is the best time for buy bitcoin but hold a long time. Now bitcoin and crypto market got down and down so people sell their bitcoin or other cryptos asset because they think bitcoin will be zero. last few days bitcoin stay 6000-6300 so i think bitcoin any time will 8000 up so don't miss the chance

You have a lot of coin can buy now while the price of bitcoin and altcoin are down, this is the best time to buy more coin and hold them for long term until you already got profit.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

I too always like using the strategy of buying when the price is bearish and resell when their is bullish because its certain it will come back up anytime... Thats best strategy for good traders..

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

I think we need to constantly monitor the market. It is necessary to wait for bitcoin to fall even lower and then buy as much as you can, this is a good chance to buy at a low price.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Yes it is, now is our opportunity to buy bitcoin at a lower price because i really believe it will soar again so soon. It could be a little late if we buy later because i think bitcoin will recover again at the market and will rise back maybe next month. Best to buy now at bitcoin then hodl until it rise high again at the market. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency no doubt it will recover again and will be back on the track.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

This is a great opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin because the price is low as long as the market does not need to hold the bitcoin first
A great opportunity that we can catch at this moment. Buy more during these days we may not know when it will rise but you get the chance to buy. You know holding could save you into losing your btc.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

right, now is the time to buy bitcoin, this is the lowest point and do not sell in this phase, the possibility of next month will rise. trust me next month there must be a drastic increase.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

I trust that nowadays are exceptionally the best time to purchase bitcoin, in light of the fact that it is still on plunge. Which is the point at which you get some bitcoin in exceptionally shoddy, you can offer it following couple of months and regardless of whether you will get little benefits, it is alright. Simply don't hold too long.
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

I would not be in a hurry with buying bitcoin now
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

I would not be in a hurry with buying bitcoin now

Yes eventually this time when the price of bitcoin decrease gives us the benefits to buy more for bitcoin value is lower. Hence, if we buy bitcoin when its price increases we will pay more than the value or the value itself so its better to buy now and hold, wait for it to increase the price and sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: