Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:20:17 AM

Yes you are right, for people who want to earn this profit is a good time to buy bitcoin and HODL. But it takes a lot of patience, the benefits of bitcoin can not be obtained by instant means.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

originally my target to buy is 5k but at this rate it might go even lower
whatever the bottom is I have my cash ready and I'm moving it on exchange now
we might never see btc and the whole market this low ever again

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:59 AM

yes you are right this time is the right time to buy as much as you can because I see the price in some cryptocurrency is decreasing the price and you better utilize situation like this to buy cryptocurrency available to be able to get profit.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

Yes you are right, bitcoin as of this time has a low price, for thise people who want to buy btc, its your turn now, and sell it with a high price. But it takes a lot of patience , the benefits of bitcoin cannot be obtained by instant means.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

If there is a chance such as this time I would not missed this if I still don't have any holdings, but not that I do have even a little I will see to it that I will just withdraw some of it at the right time.

Because the price is still down its better to buy bitcoin and we want to hold it sometime and wait a right time to sell that coin so that we can earn more profit to save our future
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

BTC has a dump, and I only install a sequential buy order with each pool of 100 USD, I do not care how many dumps of BTC, that price will bounce someday
many say the lower limit is 5000 USD, but it does not affect anything against my decision

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

for now is the right time to buy a lot by using this moment when many coins that fall in price you can buy it very much because the price is cheap after that you save and hold until the price recovered and you can get a lot of profit.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

HODL if you are afraid to do a Buyback, because the big risk will be directly proportional to the result
never be a weak person, with a loss, of course we will become strong people
stay patient if you are afraid, HODL is your choice

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

I am with you in this opinion
Buying and holding is the most appropriate decision now
And the purchase is as I always say
Buying on different price targets to avoid any problems not calculated

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

Im agree with your opinion, even im not a investor this is the perfect timing to buy bitcoin and hold it on very long purpose. Dont afraid to cut loss in your income. The important is you believe on what bitcoin can give in our future.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I am in complete support of ur opinion, this is d actual time to buy more cos I can assure u that bfor middle of July bitcoin will av migrated to higher price in which investor on it will be over rejoicing. Buy buy buy
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Bitcoin market is dominated by the seller then the bitcoin price will fall deeper and for some people this is a good time to buy more bitcoins and then hodl indefinite time.The before the price starts to increase but again its starts to decreasing.So we can use this chance to buy more bitcoin now and hold it for future.Once the price will increase we can sell it and gain more profit.If we have more funds buy more bitcoins because now the price is very low.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   
You are right guy BTC is not just anyhow coin I think people selling because they see their money dropping don't really understand  the future of BTC. For now these is the best time to investors on BTC because it will pump up.

Thatis a wise decision to buy lots of bitcoins and hold it later. This is the best opportunity for us to buy when the price is still low. And those who do panic selling will feel regret when the price of bitcoin riise again. I believe the status of bitcoin is only temporary and before the year end the price will high again.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

Im agree with your opinion, even im not a investor this is the perfect timing to buy bitcoin and hold it on very long purpose. Dont afraid to cut loss in your income. The important is you believe on what bitcoin can give in our future.
Its just the perfect opportunity to buy some even more bitcoins because we know the trend that whenever the value of bitcoins goes down, it always goes up again after a period of time and am sure it is going to be the same this time around so we should buy as many as we can afford.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   
There is nothing surprising in that people are afraid of further price cuts, but to sell now is really not a way out of the situation. There will always be people who are panicking and selling their coins, and those people who will take advantage of this. So this market is arranged.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

I completely agree with what you say. This is a good time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin .. because we were given a discount and look at the end of 2018, altcoin prices will fly to the seventh sky
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

A typical advice.
Whether you say it or not, this is an obvious actions to be done by a crypto investor. Buy when the price is low as what the market tend to show now. Sell when the market is high probably wait for a few weeks. And HODL for the owned coins that are for long term investment whike stuck up with this bear market.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

I completely agree with what you say. This is a good time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin .. because we were given a discount and look at the end of 2018, altcoin prices will fly to the seventh sky

Yes I do agree with this idea since bitcoin has its fall back of price it is better to buy bitcoin at its lowest value. After that I won't sell it instead I will hold and wait for this year end or next year to sell my bitcoin in a highest value. There is no need to rush in selling bitcoin.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

yes that is a good strategy, everyone knows, that now the bitcoin price has gone down very far. this is happiness for people who will buy bitcoin, and have been eagerly awaited for a long time. it's time we invest more dibitcoin, to be able to get great benefits.
tebzzz

Activity: 546

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

yes that is a good strategy, everyone knows, that now the bitcoin price has gone down very far. this is happiness for people who will buy bitcoin, and have been eagerly awaited for a long time. it's time we invest more dibitcoin, to be able to get great benefits.
the decline in bitcoin prices is now a moment to buy and add to investment assets. do not get too influenced by the market and then panic selling your assets, now is the time to hold your assets until the market gets better, and that's bound to happen.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: