Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I think if there are traders who still have a lot of capital then this is the right time to buy coin and when you are stuck at a very high price should not sell it at cheap prices and do not easily panic.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

it is now a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price has gone down and you can buy it at a cheap price then hold it and wait for bitcoin prices will definitely rise again and will get a profit
Corporate Action Platform

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

Just bought some more EOS and Bitshares both projects will go to the moon!
Iconic Love

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

Crypto coins arere now effecting on mans life so much.now people are able to get a very luxurious life just by using some simple tricks.Many companies are launching coins and selling them to the crypto users.when they sold those coins those are very cheaper.if you buy this tokens at beginning and then hold those for some months like 8/10 you are able to get 4 times better profit than what you invest that time.
the people who invest on bitcoin anf hodl..they aree now millionaire.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

Yes you are right, there are a lot of people today who are panicking in the market and selling their coins but what they did not know is it was also the right time to invest a huge amount because coins are cheaper and there's no need to worry about the market price because it will still grow after a few months due to volatility.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

I agree on that, buying a huge amount of bitcoins today or ethereum will be very profitable because the market price is currently decreasing so you will obviously earn a huge amout of profit when the market started to pump up again.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

Right now, we have the best time to invest bitcoin. This season is just going back to the same time when bitcoin was just starting. Imagine way back when bitcoin had been introduced to the market. We barely know it and  its value was really very low. But then it was able to reach 20o and that was intense!
So I believe that bitcoin is going to recover and for sure it will hit higher that before.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Yes, if the price of bitcoin decreasing its right time to buy a lot of bitcoin and keep holding it until the price back to its normal place, its because even bitcoin price sometimes  is falling we don`t need to be worried because it will rise again and again maybe we need to wait it, just be patient and wait.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:29:55 AM

I think it's Better to not buy now because we are in red market and i think we will keep going down unless there will be good news to pump the prices up
Given the current market conditions, it is difficult to run daily trading. but I think the present value is good enough to buy and hold it for the next few months.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

I remain patient to keep waiting for some Altcoin to turn green. For me now is the right time to collect and hold it. But I play the other by investing.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

As what Warren Buffett once said and i quote "A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful" and this always echoes in my mind giving me a very positive look in times of crisis like this time. I never waste my time investing a chunk of bitcoin when it hits 5K$ mark but unfortunately i don't have enough to buy more of it.

MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

Price is really good to make an investment in bitcoin as majority of people were dreaming of low price so that they can buy more bitcoins at cheaper price and this is the perfect time for them to put their money in bitcoin as by the end of they year we will again see price progressing and moving in positive direction so if you buy now and hold till that point of time then you will not regret for sure.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

indeed we should be able to take the positives of the falling prices by taking the opportunity to buy more when the price is cheap then hold it and will sell when the price rises

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

Time to buy more bitcoin now, the price increasing again and we will see the price become 7000 dollars for this week.
Buying bitcoin is worth it because you can gain more money if the price increase more. Support is the need of the bitcoin.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy a lot because the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is currently very cheap you should buy as much as you can to earn very much profit.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

the price does allow you to make the purchase of bitcoin more affordable, but it is worth doing more reasonably since the price is now not predictable
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

If you are smart enough, the best thing that you can do is just to keep buying more, but i am more than sure in that there are not too many smart investors on crypto

It is indeed the time to buy more coins in anticipation of possible price upswing in the second half of this year or before the year ends. Price may still go down more but if you are planning for long term hold then it is the right time to start buying coins that has the potential to grow big in the future. This continuing price dips seems to scare some investors in investing more on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but they should focus on long term instead.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:16:02 AM

I think it's Better to not buy now because we are in red market and i think we will keep going down unless there will be good news to pump the prices up
Given the current market conditions, it is difficult to run daily trading. but I think the present value is good enough to buy and hold it for the next few months.
Yeah this is the golden chance for buying more bitcoin if you have money. Investment today will make you millionaire in the near future. This situation is for the time being and good times will start soon. Till that time don’t sell your coins and try to increase your coins. More coins mean more money in the future, while selling means to quit your business.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1134

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

buying and holding is the most appropriate way right now, but you should be prepared with the worst possible because many say bitcoin will fall below $ 5k and after that bitcoin prices will rise again.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

I whole heartily agree. This is the perfect time to get in on bitcoin. You can buy it or you can earn it but whatever you do keep getting more and more bitcoins. The price may not go any lower than this for a while. The ceiling is higher than the floor at this moment.

It can go down a bit but it can go as high as double or triple the price. If you have some saved up cash that you want to invest in, right now is the perfect timing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: