Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅  (Read 7205 times)
SezerC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

Bitcoin is safe, but there is a chance to lose all your bitcoin when it's come to human error. it's widespread when human make mistake, so you need to check twice everything. For me your bitcoin will be safe if only you can know your private key because its hard to open the wallet because of the combination of private key so that its hard to hack but we canot say 100% full of safety because many hackers in this world so for me its good if you have many wallet and your bitcoin will devided in every wallet so that if your wallet will hack your all bitcoin will not hack.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

The most secure feature of Bitcoin is its anonymous feature. You can use it as a way to save money or store assets without being detected by anyone. Inclusion is always a unique feature that all Altcoin have, and this is a feature that attracts large investors.

cryptowaltz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

bitcoin is not safe on exchanges because hackers can steal bitcoins from there and if we wanna keep our bitcoins safe then we need to use hardware wallet like trezor. in trezor we can hold bitcoins and many other cryptocurrencies, also if we wanna do trade on exchanges then we need to put those bitcoin which we afford to loose also blockchain know for its heavy security but many hackers can hack bitcoins.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

The best way to keep your bitcoin safe is always , "always" keep or save your wallet even if its hard or soft wallet , and still be wise on some links that someone's preferring to , always have a second thought. Cause one thing i learn from my friend , never , " never " put your 100 percent on something , instead of doubling he's income , it leads to nothing , yes i mean totally 0 balance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
l27ification

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

There are a lot of ways to safe keep your bitcoin such as software, paper, electronic, hardware wallets and etc but still its prone to risks. Its up to people how he/she manage her/his cryptocurrencies. Please be careful all the time and always backup. For me, hardware wallet si still the best option.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Bitcoin is risky, there is no such thing as safety in bitcoin anything happen in an blink if an eye, but you can minimize the risk by taking care your private key and other important accounts.
In this world there are no such things that is safe. Bitcoin investing is risky it's like your betting your own property in a bet. Bitcoin can be safe if your accounts would be in private and also your keeping your accounts private. Smiley Smiley
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

For me bitcoin is so safe because there are so many verification before you open someone's account. Actually there is no issue about that their bitcoin is gone because there is an private key that you are the only one who knows it.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

I think bitcoin is pretty safe if you do not do something wrong. Because I myself have never experienced a loss in my bitcoin even if only stored in blockchain wallet. Because I always be careful when using it. And did not make a mistake that could cause my wallet to be hacked. You should wisely use and be careful in accessing your wallet.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

If you have a head then  i don't think you can get scammed or loose money. of course everything is a risk and a lot of things can happen but overall if you think an d research before investing then  your outcome should be as you expected
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

The best way to keep your bitcoins safe, is to use a hardware wallet that have stronger cryptography that web wallets.

If you store your coins in exchanges you are most likely to lose them, because exchanges receive the most cyber attacks.

For me bitcoin is very safe if you choose a better wallet like a hardware wallet and avoid giving personal information and private key to people you don't know very well.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

i do believe that BITCOIN wallet/coin are safe enough to be hack since creating your BITCOIN WALLET has its long line security code encrypted with 16 distinct symbols, Bitcoin funds are locked in a public key cryptography system. Only the owner of the private key can send cryptocurrency during your transaction. Just be vigilant to be aware of any fraud site which is prone to any scammer or even hacker that will require your account information to log-in and using your private key thats the time that your account will be hack..
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

You could use some of the wallets that we have right now that has been known for their security like blockchain since its security is really hard to be accessed by any hackers. Wallets are really safe and its just up to you on how will you keep those informations from you wallets be safe. Be also aware of the sites that you visit because some of it are phising sites that might steal your wallet's information.

Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

Exactly right mate only our private keys must be keep safety so that no one can hack our wallets,.better be alert now especially your personal informations bcoz theres a lots of bad person who really likes to steal others work.,
Mary Taylor

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

A cryptocurrency wallet is a place to store your cryptocurrency if you want it to be safe and sound. Most traders will keep a large chunk of their currency on the exchange so they can buy and sell at a moment’s notice, which you can’t do from your wallet – but if you’re just looking to buy and hold as an investment then you’ll want to store more safely.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

to store bitcoin I think a lot to be used including also using some devices like offline wallet called nano ledger, which is now widely used by the users and feel safe with their reviews are satisfied with the use of this offline wallet happens because the escape from the act of theft .

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Shirley Monizz

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

There are various different types of wallet ranging from ones you can use online, to ones located on a USB stick or drive, all the way through to a ‘paper’ wallet – where there is no record of the wallet on a digital device at all, instead you print out a string of numbers and letters onto a piece of paper and store it somewhere safe. If you lose the information of your wallet though there is no one there to help you get it back. Your currency is entrusted to your hands alone, so make sure you do some reading before setting a wallet up.
Justin Regoo

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

The recent volatility in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has made many investors wary along with the continued hacking of the exchanges where people buy and sell the digital currencies.The lack of security has raised concerns about the risk of owning these virtual currencies as hackers continue to breach the exchanges, forcing one bitcoin exchange in South Korea, Youbit, to file for bankruptcy
Pamela Silvaa

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

The biggest threat to your Bitcoin investment is not with the network itself, but with the volatility of the price. As more people begin to use Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies, though, the price should stabilize. You should take the time to learn about how Bitcoin works and investing in a secure wallet is essential in keeping your Bitcoin safe.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

bitcoin in my opinion is very famous for its security is more cautious again is the attack of the hackers and the best way to be safe from hacker attacks is to use hardware wallets that have cryptography is stronger than the wallet because the wallet hardware hardware higher than the wallet the web
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

All you need to do is use the offline wallet. I recommend TREZOR I do not know better protection bitcoin and ETH ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: