Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26774 times)
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

Great idea. I think society needs this kind of exchange and it will be very in demand in the future. I will follow the development of this project.
Yes, investors exchanging "binance" could increase their capital thousands of times. I think if you buy tokens on time, then there will be the same situation here
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

Great idea. I think society needs this kind of exchange and it will be very in demand in the future. I will follow the development of this project.
Yes, investors exchanging "binance" could increase their capital thousands of times. I think if you buy tokens on time, then there will be the same situation here
This may well be. A good exchange will always be in demand and will work in profit. That's why I decided to buy tokens for myself right now.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

This may well be. A good exchange will always be in demand and will work in profit. That's why I decided to buy tokens for myself right now.
And what is the minimum contribution to this project now? And what currencies are accepted for payment? I just wanted to buy tokens soon.
bth1122

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

<RUBY Token-Sale begins, 10 August!>

<Exchange your Passion, Ruby Exchange>

*** Why Ruby-x? ***

“Ruby is the most TRANSPARENT gemstone in the world, so is Ruby-x”

“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share ENDLESS POTENTIAL back”

“Your passion will stay FIRM with Ruby-x”

Check out Ruby-x LIGHTPAPER below!

Ruby Exchange Documents

Official Website: ruby-x.io/

Token-Sale Website: token.ruby-x.io/

Lightpaper: Ruby-x Lightpaper

Onepaper: Ruby-x Onepaper

Bounty Thread: Ruby-x Bounty Campaign

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!

Facebook: facebook.com/RubyExchangeOfficial/

Telegram: t.me/rubyex

Twitter: twitter.com/RubyExchange

Medium: medium.com/@rubyex

BitcoinTalk: Ruby-x Ann Thread

Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

And what is the minimum contribution to this project now? And what currencies are accepted for payment? I just wanted to buy tokens soon.
ACCEPTABLE CURRENCIES
- BITCOIN - Min 0.1 BTC
- ETHEREUM - Min 1 ETH
- EOS - Min 100 EOS
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

It seems to me that such an active interest in the project, as I now see, will be able to hold the sale of tokens very quickly. I read that there is only a temporary limitation of the sale of ICO, without restriction soft cap.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Please tell us how the team proposes to stimulate the growth of interest from investors? Is there a restriction on the sale of tokens by team members?
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

It seems to me that such an active interest in the project, as I now see, will be able to hold the sale of tokens very quickly. I read that there is only a temporary limitation of the sale of ICO, without restriction soft cap.
Well, it's just fine. This means that the project will be implemented in any case, regardless of the amount of the soft cap and the activity of investors.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

Well, it's just fine. This means that the project will be implemented in any case, regardless of the amount of the soft cap and the activity of investors.
Well judging by the fact that I see with the investment problems there will be no. So I'm going to buy tokens for myself in the near future.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Well judging by the fact that I see with the investment problems there will be no. So I'm going to buy tokens for myself in the near future.
I also want to buy tokens. Now more and more exchanges need to improve their functions. The RUBY platform will contain the best set. I think the success of the project is obvious.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

I also want to buy tokens. Now more and more exchanges need to improve their functions. The RUBY platform will contain the best set. I think the success of the project is obvious.

I agree with it. But first I would like to get more information about the team. I think that the performance of the team at the conference could please me.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

Please tell us how the team proposes to stimulate the growth of interest from investors? Is there a restriction on the sale of tokens by team members?
I haven't been able to examine all the documents yet, but I haven't seen the command token blocking information. This would be a good incentive for the team to finish the development quickly and with maximum efficiency.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

Please tell me, how do you plan to distribute the number of tokens at different stages of sales? In the first stage you have a good bonus and can come a lot of investors. Is there a sales limit for each new value increase?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Great project. I like this idea. And I like that experienced traders will help newcomers. I think this service will be very much in demand.
Let's see how this all works. Now I will wait for the launch of the demo version. will be launched immediately and the application for mobile?
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

I saw in the description the information that the 5000 best token holders would earn a profit of 10% of the income every quarter of each year. How do you evaluate the owners? The size of the investment capital?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

I appreciated the quality of the whole project. Now the team offered good rewards and bonuses. This RUBY strategy is very effective. I think the first exchange clients will be happy.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

You do not plan to limit the number of participants in the Bounty campaign? I see that the number of your community grows every day, and there will be a lot of participants in the categories.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

I saw in the description the information that the 5000 best token holders would earn a profit of 10% of the income every quarter of each year. How do you evaluate the owners? The size of the investment capital?

These are good rewards for the owners, and I also want to know the details of who can rassityvat on dividends?
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

I think that RUBY can take the position of a very important participant in the category of exchanges, and during the period of development it can compete among the very famous participants of this business.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

I understand correctly the description that in September 2018 investors will be able to buy tokens on your platform? Will you start your exchange immediately?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: