Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26774 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

RUBY EXCHANGE will quickly complete the sale of tokens. I already see the popularity of the project. Where can I see a list of countries whose citizens cannot participate in investing?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

RUBY EXCHANGE will quickly complete the sale of tokens. I already see the popularity of the project. Where can I see a list of countries whose citizens cannot participate in investing?
* United States
* Canada
* Singapore
* Mainland China
* North Korea
* South Korea
* Lybia
* Senegal
https://wiki.ruby-x.io/ruby-token-sale#how-much-is-it
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

A good overview of the Beta version, everything is pretty clear. But I wanted to know what language would be available to work on the platform?
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

Please can you reserve Yoruba language "Onepaper" translation for me?
 Bitcointalk username: Cryptoguru274
email:ebenezeroyeodini@gmail.com
Telegram: @hiddencash
I think you should start working on the Bounty Campaign branch. There are detailed instructions for participants.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217

I think that first you need to review the reservation of translations in the table in order to understand the presence of this possibility of participation.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QS-5YgQIkup8zFwludz6hPk0mRFIIyMXKl8WFRBpWco/edit#gid=665800685
I am glad that the Bounty campaign has a large number of participants. This will help the project to get good fame. But for the bounty participants it means a large number of competitors. No limit on the number of participants?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

I'm watching the start of the project, and I'm happy to see such a quick start. Have you attracted some of your capital to develop an alpha version? I would like to know that the RUBY team is very interested in running its platform quickly.
I think that the team has only involved investments from private sale of ICO. If we start from the roadmap, the beginning of development coincides with the conduct of private sale.
In any case, we will soon see the first results of the team's work. Now I want to learn more about the possible bonuses for the first registered users.
I saw the updated version of the site. It seems to me that quite convenient interface. But I'm not ready to talk anymore. I want to get acquainted with all the technical documents of the project in more detail.
Do I need to pre-register in order to register in beta? What will be available to investors to work until the end of the sale of tokens in ICO?
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

I've already seen the list of your partners. In what sphere will you cooperate with these companies? I would like to know your strategy of work.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

The official Ruby-X service starts on September 18, 2018. Is this the start date of the sale of your tokens outside of ICO?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

I'm watching the start of the project, and I'm happy to see such a quick start. Have you attracted some of your capital to develop an alpha version? I would like to know that the RUBY team is very interested in running its platform quickly.
I think that the team has only involved investments from private sale of ICO. If we start from the roadmap, the beginning of development coincides with the conduct of private sale.
In any case, we will soon see the first results of the team's work. Now I want to learn more about the possible bonuses for the first registered users.
I saw the updated version of the site. It seems to me that quite convenient interface. But I'm not ready to talk anymore. I want to get acquainted with all the technical documents of the project in more detail.
Do I need to pre-register in order to register in beta? What will be available to investors to work until the end of the sale of tokens in ICO?
According to the description on the media channel about the site update, I saw the information that all participants need to initialize their mail for registration. 
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Now the team has taken a good pace of development. The beta version will work with customers and bring you profit. What stages of development will this profit be spent on?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

The official Ruby-X service starts on September 18, 2018. Is this the start date of the sale of your tokens outside of ICO?
1 RBY is equivalent as $0.50(USD) once Ruby-x official service launches on 18 September 2018.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

According to the description on the media channel about the site update, I saw the information that all participants need to initialize their mail for registration. 
Well, that's quite logical and understandable. And the registration can pass all comers, or there are criteria that limit the number of registered participants in this version?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Now the team has taken a good pace of development. The beta version will work with customers and bring you profit. What stages of development will this profit be spent on?
And what profit is supposed from the first period of work? I mean the period until September 18. As I understand correctly, it is on this day the sale of tokens on Exchange will begin.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

And what profit is supposed from the first period of work? I mean the period until September 18. As I understand correctly, it is on this day the sale of tokens on Exchange will begin.

During this period the contest [Trading Contest] will be held. I am still studying all the details, as the project offers a lot of different news, which are constantly updated.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

At first I was not sure about the need to create a new exchange. But all the ideas that RUBY presents have changed my opinion. To participate I need to get to the white list?
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

How many participants have already registered to participate in Trading Contest?  What indicators will you consider when evaluating the contestants?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

During this period the contest [Trading Contest] will be held. I am still studying all the details, as the project offers a lot of different news, which are constantly updated.
The winners will have the opportunity to make a partnership with Ruby-X. In my opinion it is a great way to attract experts to a new exchange.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

The project allocates $10 million for the winners of the competition. So, I think it's too early to talk about the profits.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

I believe that this Ruby-C project should achieve great results, the beta version works fine, the sale of tokens of this project will soon be available.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

I believe that this Ruby-C project should achieve great results, the beta version works fine, the sale of tokens of this project will soon be available.
The beta version does not work yet. I am sure that after its opening we will be able to see all the advantages of working on it, but while we see a demo presentation. Opening - August 10.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

The winners will have the opportunity to make a partnership with Ruby-X. In my opinion it is a great way to attract experts to a new exchange.
I see that the project has excellent marketing experts and PR-campaigns.  RUBY already has a great community. All promotions and contests will encourage new entrants to work on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: