Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26774 times)
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

The official Ruby-X service starts on September 18, 2018. Is this the start date of the sale of your tokens outside of ICO?
1 RBY is equivalent as $0.50(USD) once Ruby-x official service launches on 18 September 2018.
I wonder how the token price will be maintained by the team at this level? Only a good demand for tokens will be able to provide $0.50 (USD).
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

I believe that this Ruby-C project should achieve great results, the beta version works fine, the sale of tokens of this project will soon be available.
The beta version does not work yet. I am sure that after its opening we will be able to see all the advantages of working on it, but while we see a demo presentation. Opening - August 10.
At once several events the team planned for August 10. I certainly want to support this project. Is there a limit on the minimum amount of investment?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Now the team has taken a good pace of development. The beta version will work with customers and bring you profit. What stages of development will this profit be spent on?
And what profit is supposed from the first period of work? I mean the period until September 18. As I understand correctly, it is on this day the sale of tokens on Exchange will begin.

During this period the contest [Trading Contest] will be held. I am still studying all the details, as the project offers a lot of different news, which are constantly updated.
The winners will have the opportunity to make a partnership with Ruby-X. In my opinion it is a great way to attract experts to a new exchange.
I see that the project has excellent marketing experts and PR-campaigns.  RUBY already has a great community. All promotions and contests will encourage new entrants to work on the exchange.
with the compact community with the team, I think this will be a project that is very quickly known by the public, because they will get marketing from the community to inform this project to their friends.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Now the team has taken a good pace of development. The beta version will work with customers and bring you profit. What stages of development will this profit be spent on?
And what profit is supposed from the first period of work? I mean the period until September 18. As I understand correctly, it is on this day the sale of tokens on Exchange will begin.

During this period the contest [Trading Contest] will be held. I am still studying all the details, as the project offers a lot of different news, which are constantly updated.
The winners will have the opportunity to make a partnership with Ruby-X. In my opinion it is a great way to attract experts to a new exchange.
I see that the project has excellent marketing experts and PR-campaigns.  RUBY already has a great community. All promotions and contests will encourage new entrants to work on the exchange.
with the compact community with the team, I think this will be a project that is very quickly known by the public, because they will get marketing from the community to inform this project to their friends.

I'll be waiting for this. Such a strategy is always undeniable more useful. Moreover, the beta version will be available together with the beginning of the open sale of tokens.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

When will the Bounty campaign be completed? I did not fully understand all the steps, since the launch of the platform and the sale of tokens on the exchange will happen very quickly.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

What is the amount of investment your project collected in the first stage of private sale? I only see the number of tokens sold, but I would like to know the equivalent.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

The project allocates $10 million for the winners of the competition. So, I think it's too early to talk about the profits.
I think this will depend on the number of participants in the contest and the strategy of the team to work with the rest of the users. Besides the participants of the contest, everyone will be able to register for work?
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Is there a section on features available in the beta version? I still on the site review can not understand all the features that are described for the full version of the product.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

I would like to see the work of the mobile version. I think it will simplify the work of all traders. I personally do not mind working with RUBY, but what is your cost of services planned for the first participants?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Is there a section on features available in the beta version? I still on the site review can not understand all the features that are described for the full version of the product.
Let us not rush the events. I am ready to wait a few days to see with my own eyes all the details. Of course, this will be an interesting presentation.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

In principle, all ICO projects that create exchanges have the same set of functions. But RUBY is different from the platforms previously presented. I certainly understand that they lack authority, but it is quite normal.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

The project allocates $10 million for the winners of the competition. So, I think it's too early to talk about the profits.
I think this will depend on the number of participants in the contest and the strategy of the team to work with the rest of the users. Besides the participants of the contest, everyone will be able to register for work?

$10 million? Is this for advertisement purposes or what do the participants need to do in order to be eligible for that prize pool?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

$10 million? Is this for advertisement purposes or what do the participants need to do in order to be eligible for that prize pool?
The team has already offered the details of this contest so that participants can know the possibilities in advance.
https://medium.com/ruby-exchange/ruby-x-trading-contest-10-000-000-worth-rewards-74c5bea2beeb
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

In principle, all ICO projects that create exchanges have the same set of functions. But RUBY is different from the platforms previously presented. I certainly understand that they lack authority, but it is quite normal.
Quality work can quickly increase the credibility of the project. The Bounty campaign will be able to disseminate more information about RUBY's development. I think that the overall strategy will be able to raise the project to the level of famous exchanges.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

later this day very many market projects have sprung up, but very many also failed and there was no news,
I hope that RUBY exchange does not become like another irresponsible market project,
because exchange projects are needed in crypto worlds
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

later this day very many market projects have sprung up, but very many also failed and there was no news,
I hope that RUBY exchange does not become like another irresponsible market project,
because exchange projects are needed in crypto worlds
Now the team offers the fastest possible development of regressive product. Let's see how the presentation of the working version will pass. I think that it can determine the interest of investors in this exchange in the future.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

Why did the ICO team offer so few tokens for an open round sale? How do you plan to get the funds for further development?
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

A closed round of sales helped the team get the investment to quickly work on the beta version. I want to know how the team plans to spend the investments received in the second round?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

The team has already offered the details of this contest so that participants can know the possibilities in advance.
https://medium.com/ruby-exchange/ruby-x-trading-contest-10-000-000-worth-rewards-74c5bea2beeb
A generous offer for contestants. But there is a distribution of awards by categories of participation. In general, for good professionals it will be a good reward.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

A closed round of sales helped the team get the investment to quickly work on the beta version. I want to know how the team plans to spend the investments received in the second round?
All stages of development are closely related. On this we should pay attention to the road map to understand where the team will move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: