Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Donanausan

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

For large investors in this round of sales ICO will be discounts or additional bonuses when registering on the platform?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

If I understand the description, you plan to develop an AI to work on your platform. What experience will be applied for this development?
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

Now the team has taken a good pace of development. The beta version will work with customers and bring you profit. What stages of development will this profit be spent on?
The project allocates $10 million for the winners of the competition. So, I think it's too early to talk about the profits.
I think this will depend on the number of participants in the contest and the strategy of the team to work with the rest of the users. Besides the participants of the contest, everyone will be able to register for work?

$10 million? Is this for advertisement purposes or what do the participants need to do in order to be eligible for that prize pool?
The team has already offered the details of this contest so that participants can know the possibilities in advance.
https://medium.com/ruby-exchange/ruby-x-trading-contest-10-000-000-worth-rewards-74c5bea2beeb
A generous offer for contestants. But there is a distribution of awards by categories of participation. In general, for good professionals it will be a good reward.
Will the work of the winners of the contests in the development of artificial intelligence be used? I see that the creation of such a platform is planned for next year.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

Your roadmap shows me a very tight schedule of work for the next two years. The investments that you will collect during the ICO, enough for all stages of development? I haven't seen hard cap.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Community is interested in getting the development of RUBY. I think that multifunctional exchange will be able to properly organize the work of investors and speed up all processes.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

If I understand the description, you plan to develop an AI to work on your platform. What experience will be applied for this development?
I am sure that during the presentation of this platform the team will be able to tell us the details of development. Now we are waiting for the beta version of RUBY.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

I would like to clarify the information about the sale of tokens. What happens to those tokens that will not be sold in the ICO period? Are you freezing them?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

How do you evaluate alpha version testing? Which expert was testing? Are there known names among them, from among the creators of exchanges?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

This is an interesting point. I think AI training will take a long time. And only after receiving a qualitative result, we will get a description of this product.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

RUBY is an ambitious project with great potential. I don't know why they hide their team, but it seems to me that this team has offered a strategy and a product that will bring profit to all participants.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

I would like to clarify the information about the sale of tokens. What happens to those tokens that will not be sold in the ICO period? Are you freezing them?
I think that due to the small number of tokens available for investors, this will not happen. But we need to have different options for the development of events from the team. I'll look for it in the description.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

The team plans to sell all tokens that they have allocated for the sale of ICO. Soft cap is not installed. I think the rest of the tokens will go into reserve for further product development.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

The team plans to sell all tokens that they have allocated for the sale of ICO. Soft cap is not installed. I think the rest of the tokens will go into reserve for further product development.

Recently we have seen many exchanges are conducting their ICO in order to raise the funds but how far these exchange will launch their website we have to wait and see. Mostly we have their address because from which country they are launching exchanges?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

Recently we have seen many exchanges are conducting their ICO in order to raise the funds but how far these exchange will launch their website we have to wait and see. Mostly we have their address because from which country they are launching exchanges?
We don't have to wait long. I think that the good awards in the contest for managers tell me that the RUBY team is planning to take a long foothold in the exchange market.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

this is one of the most massive projects in the crypto industry and will become one of the world class exchanges. In Ruby, users can exchange, buy, and sell crypto, very fast and easy.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

this is one of the most massive projects in the crypto industry and will become one of the world class exchanges. In Ruby, users can exchange, buy, and sell crypto, very fast and easy.
And not only that... I read in the technical documents that the RUBY platform will offer very interesting directions for investors. There is a section ICO, section of artificial intelligence, private foundation, etc.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

We don't have to wait long. I think that the good awards in the contest for managers tell me that the RUBY team is planning to take a long foothold in the exchange market.
Of course, on the exchange we will be able to buy tokens only at a price that is above $0.50. There is a question of profit and trust in development. I haven't made a final decision right now.
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

very interesting plan from the RUBY-X project. Ruby-x is an exchange platform where people can trade financial, technology and information products, and crypto currencies. With this expansion feature, they offer the lowest transaction costs for each trade on their exchanges and this increases the competitiveness and convenience of Ruby-x in the cryptocurrency market.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

RUBY is an ambitious project with great potential. I don't know why they hide their team, but it seems to me that this team has offered a strategy and a product that will bring profit to all participants.
Except this moment, I'm satisfied. I think the site should prove its effectiveness and offer a transparent working principle so that investors can trust RUBY with their capital.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

And not only that... I read in the technical documents that the RUBY platform will offer very interesting directions for investors. There is a section ICO, section of artificial intelligence, private foundation, etc.
All the functions of the platform very successfully organize the work of all the participants of the crypto world. But in the beta, I understand that only part of the features will be available. By their quality, we can assess the qualification of the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: