Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

I would like to clarify the information about the sale of tokens. What happens to those tokens that will not be sold in the ICO period? Are you freezing them?
The team plans to sell all tokens that they have allocated for the sale of ICO. Soft cap is not installed. I think the rest of the tokens will go into reserve for further product development.
On the one hand, it seems to me that the lack of soft cap is a good sign and the team has the tools to develop. But I do not understand why developers frozen a lot of tokens. After all, the profit will already go when starting the first products.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

I would like to clarify the information about the sale of tokens. What happens to those tokens that will not be sold in the ICO period? Are you freezing them?
The team plans to sell all tokens that they have allocated for the sale of ICO. Soft cap is not installed. I think the rest of the tokens will go into reserve for further product development.

Recently we have seen many exchanges are conducting their ICO in order to raise the funds but how far these exchange will launch their website we have to wait and see. Mostly we have their address because from which country they are launching exchanges?
We don't have to wait long. I think that the good awards in the contest for managers tell me that the RUBY team is planning to take a long foothold in the exchange market.
Of course, on the exchange we will be able to buy tokens only at a price that is above $0.50. There is a question of profit and trust in development. I haven't made a final decision right now.
I think that all investors will be able to get the best term for their participation in the project. Of course, early participants have a significant advantage. But I'm not upsets.
Vannila Ice

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

Is there any bounty of RUBY EXCHANGE project?
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

I've seen two different sections of token allocation from the main fund. One reserve fund, the other - the frozen part of charges. What is their significant difference?
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Different categories with good rewards. You can find more details at the link below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

I've seen two different sections of token allocation from the main fund. One reserve fund, the other - the frozen part of charges. What is their significant difference?
I think that after expanding the white document description there will be other details of expenses. But now I have seen that the reserves will be available in half a year, and the frozen tokens will be released in two years.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

Different categories with good rewards. You can find more details at the link below.
520,000 RBY allocated for the Bounty. I think that this proposal has interested many participants. I decided to start with the Bounty campaign . This is a fairly fast profit in the early stages of development.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

Ruby-X plans to offer a fund management service so that everyone can become a fund manager. But how will information about the quality of this manager's work be displayed?
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

The participation of partners always extends the possibilities of development and I have seen great participants on your platform. Which partners are you interested in now?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

520,000 RBY allocated for the Bounty. I think that this proposal has interested many participants. I decided to start with the Bounty campaign . This is a fairly fast profit in the early stages of development.
I saw a very important category of the Bounty campaign. This is a category Token-sale website/Beta. I have rarely seen developers engage the community to fix bugs when running the beta. I believe that it will help to make the work of the site thorough.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

The Ruby team offers the cheapest transaction fee for any exchange transactions, which increases the competitiveness and usability of Ruby-X in the  cryptocurrency market. I can't compare that figure, but I want to make sure it's true.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

Ruby-X plans to offer a fund management service so that everyone can become a fund manager. But how will information about the quality of this manager's work be displayed?
Perhaps the fund will have a rating of its transactions. I do not understand everything, but I am very wants to find more details. I think the beta contest will help you understand the nuances of the interface.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

I saw a very important category of the Bounty campaign. This is a category Token-sale website/Beta. I have rarely seen developers engage the community to fix bugs when running the beta. I believe that it will help to make the work of the site thorough.
Product development had a stage alpha version. During this period you have moved the website to the new version.  Which of the experts conducted the tests of this stage?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I think that after expanding the white document description there will be other details of expenses. But now I have seen that the reserves will be available in half a year, and the frozen tokens will be released in two years.
I'm not mistaken, public tokens sale  are also blocked for two years? Which investor has agreed to such participation?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

I saw the AirDrop campaign on this project. How long will it last? I would like to know more about any actions of this project. I am sure that this is a profitable option for the investor.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Ruby trading competition is a very good marketing strategy to attract investors. I am very interested and very enthusiastic to join the trading competition from ruby-x
hopefully ruby-x can be an attractive exchange for many traders.

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

I saw the AirDrop campaign on this project. How long will it last? I would like to know more about any actions of this project. I am sure that this is a profitable option for the investor.
I know this is the first campaign.  About what will be the addition of a new stage airdrop until I heard, but it is not excluded. We need to wait for announcements on the media channel.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

At conferences on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market your team represented your product? Are there any new events related to the presentation of your work to the world community?
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

Ruby trading competition is a very good marketing strategy to attract investors. I am very interested and very enthusiastic to join the trading competition from ruby-x
hopefully ruby-x can be an attractive exchange for many traders.
I fully agree with you. Such prize contests will necessarily increase the rating of exchange. Now I do not know how many contestants will participate in the beta, but I hope that they will be partners of the project in the future.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

I know this is the first campaign.  About what will be the addition of a new stage airdrop until I heard, but it is not excluded. We need to wait for announcements on the media channel.
The strategy of the team is to attract as many investors and traders as possible in their advantages. I see a number of factors that help RUBY EXCHANGE increase interest at an early stage. I wish a successful start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: