Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

Do you guys have any bounty program?

Please look more carefully. Everything is written on the first page. Rewards bounty programs are quite generous.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

<RUBY Token-Sale begins, 10 August!>

<Exchange your Passion, Ruby Exchange>

*** Why Ruby-x? ***

“Ruby is the most TRANSPARENT gemstone in the world, so is Ruby-x”

“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share ENDLESS POTENTIAL back”

“Your passion will stay FIRM with Ruby-x”

Check out Ruby-x LIGHTPAPER below!

Ruby Exchange Documents

Official Website: ruby-x.io/

Token-Sale Website: token.ruby-x.io/

Lightpaper: Ruby-x Lightpaper

Onepaper: Ruby-x Onepaper

Bounty Thread: Ruby-x Bounty Campaign

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!

Facebook: facebook.com/RubyExchangeOfficial/

Telegram: t.me/rubyex

Twitter: twitter.com/RubyExchange

Medium: medium.com/@rubyex

BitcoinTalk: Ruby-x Ann Thread

Do you guys have any bounty program?
I'm sure you can choose any of the categories. There are good rewards.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

I learned that you plan to develop an AI platform. What features will be used to work with users on this platform?
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

I learned that you plan to develop an AI platform. What features will be used to work with users on this platform?
Yes, I would like to know what this means and how it will help users?
but in any case I would like to see how this all works.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

I think it will be a thematic solution for the main exchange platform. But RUBY wants to create a complete system, I think is only part of the available options for working on the AI platform.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

As I understand it, the work on this product will be started only next year. I am sure that the team will provide us with a longer description for the introduction of the AI platform.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

I want to understand the need to create my own network for all your products. Why don't you want to use the services of block chain participants already available for work?
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say
I think that for traders in the beta version will not be available all the features of the platform. Some of the development is still going on, and different assets can be added during the upgrade process.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

The project team reports that the owners of Ruby tokens can receive different benefits, such as dividends every quarter of each year. I think that such income is very interesting for all categories of owners.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

I think that for traders in the beta version will not be available all the features of the platform. Some of the development is still going on, and different assets can be added during the upgrade process.
Well, I see even now big plans for this year. Before opening the beta, we should learn more about the advantages of the platform in front of other participants, as well as buy tokens, because the value they have, with such plans of the team, will be high.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

The project team reports that the owners of Ruby tokens can receive different benefits, such as dividends every quarter of each year. I think that such income is very interesting for all categories of owners.
I didn't know about it. Are there any details about the amount of these payments and the timing of the start? I would love to receive passive income.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

is there any info about the presale? since i visit the website and i just see that there is 2B RBY LEFT
so the tokens sold during presale/Private Sale around 5.2B RBY

and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

Hi you can check the smart contract from Ruby-x lightpaper.
Lightpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dCqhG6F-BaNjd5SUgzZjlNTExsWTJZZ1ZPSVFUbzBFeUFN/view?usp=sharing

Also about the pre-sale, we have raised funds from numerous companies and individuals already and we can't open any related detail to the public.

i just read the white paper and it's written the total supply coin around 20B token but in etherscan its written 12B token
and crowdsale just 200m not 2B token?
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

I want to understand the need to create my own network for all your products. Why don't you want to use the services of block chain participants already available for work?
Ruby-X aims to create its own commercialize cryptocurrency ecosystem, offering a secure and extensible platform with transparent management. I think that it is to create a safe work, the team wants to create their own network
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

is there any info about the presale? since i visit the website and i just see that there is 2B RBY LEFT
so the tokens sold during presale/Private Sale around 5.2B RBY

and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

Hi you can check the smart contract from Ruby-x lightpaper.
Lightpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dCqhG6F-BaNjd5SUgzZjlNTExsWTJZZ1ZPSVFUbzBFeUFN/view?usp=sharing

Also about the pre-sale, we have raised funds from numerous companies and individuals already and we can't open any related detail to the public.

i just read the white paper and it's written the total supply coin around 20B token but in etherscan its written 12B token
and crowdsale just 200m not 2B token?
Token Sale
TOTAL SALE (RBY)
https://token.ruby-x.io/#mobileapp
But I also saw other figures in white paper.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Ruby-X aims to create its own commercialize cryptocurrency ecosystem, offering a secure and extensible platform with transparent management. I think that it is to create a safe work, the team wants to create their own network
Maybe that's the way it is. I read an article in which one of the creators of the project says: "Ruby-X reveals all trading histories, as well as all transaction fees on its platform and blocks all causes of problems related to Exchange management". If the team will guarantee security for the members of their network, then of course I will be happy about it.
longestday3030

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

August 10 will be just the start of the Token sale for investors who want to invest. I don't think there will be a working product by then.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

August 10 will be just the start of the Token sale for investors who want to invest. I don't think there will be a working product by then.
Well it will be a demo version. This will show that the developers are already working on the project. I think it's still very important for future investors.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

Well it will be a demo version. This will show that the developers are already working on the project. I think it's still very important for future investors.

The beta version will be a working product, which will successfully hold the contest  "Trading Contest ". So I think this is already talking about the readiness of the beta version to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: