Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

A wonderful exchange, I think it will be in demand among the community. But to me as a matter of fact the main thing to earn as to the investor and it will be the most important for me Grin
A very promising token. I think that the moment the team starts developing the network, RUBY will be very popular. So I think buying a token during ICO is the best way to get an excellent return on your investment.

In such a market, buy a token, I hope you understand what you're doing. What is their fund in order to get listed on the stock exchanges? Or have not they thought about it yet and hope that everything will be done for free?
I think it's worth watching the situation. But as the team creates an exchange platform, I think they know about all the pitfalls and nuances. If you're talking about the project now.
I do not know what registration documents are now ready for the project, but I think that the beta version we can call a review for the open sale of ICO. As for this stage of sales, I think the project shows good development results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ustovianet

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

The roadmap says that you are planning to finish testing the beta version on September 14th. How will a be implemented on the new version? Will this happen as a site update?
I want to know that too. I have not yet understood the audit period after completion of ICO and launch of the full version of the exchange. How will this happen?
These two events are not related. I read that the Bounty campaign will be making payments with the participants until October 7.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

I read the statistics of the number of exchanges of cryptocurrency. Their number is more than 200. I think that the team has to work the perfection of its platform to reach the 100 most popular.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

I read the statistics of the number of exchanges of cryptocurrency. Their number is more than 200. I think that the team has to work the perfection of its platform to reach the 100 most popular.
Well, that's certainly not going to happen very quickly. But I think that after a great bidding among the participants of the competition, this exchange will be able to bring themselves closer to them.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

The roadmap says that you are planning to finish testing the beta version on September 14th. How will a be implemented on the new version? Will this happen as a site update?
I want to know that too. I have not yet understood the audit period after completion of ICO and launch of the full version of the exchange. How will this happen?
These two events are not related. I read that the Bounty campaign will be making payments with the participants until October 7.
That is, the exchange will already trade their tokens, and the bounty members will only receive their rewards? In my opinion it is not a standard situation, but in any case, the price for 1 RBY = $0.50
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Well, that's certainly not going to happen very quickly. But I think that after a great bidding among the participants of the competition, this exchange will be able to bring themselves closer to them.
The number of cryptoexchanges is great, and in order to stand out among the crowd of different exchange categories, RUBY Exchange is really worth having an excellent strategy of both marketing and motivation of the participants.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

That is, the exchange will already trade their tokens, and the bounty members will only receive their rewards? In my opinion it is not a standard situation, but in any case, the price for 1 RBY = $0.50
$0.50  this is the starting price. And until the end of payment to the participants of Bounty awards, this figure may change. But as I understood, the team guarantees the value of the token not lower than $0.50.

achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 11:06:07 PM by achichy

proof authentication

joined Signation campaign
Spead sheet no; #55

BITCOINTALK USER ID:     achichy
BITCOINTALK PROFILE LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1982687
TELEGRAM:       @achichy1309

Good day i write in respect of my signature campaign, no stakes have been given to me since i joined the Signature Campaign, my profile in the spread sheet is written 'not in telegram' whereas i joined telegram the very day i wore the signature. why am i being denied of my stakes whereas am in telegram, i need my stakes to be updated because i have been working and am still working and demand stakes to be allocated to me

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

They have separate thread for bounty in specific section. Your apply will not be noticed here but is creating inconvenience for those interested to talk more about project and its technical aspects. This must be something huge with these high targets. Don't you think total number of tokens is bit higher for exchange ? In this crypto space exchange will last longer than tokens and this makes them highly desirable for investment.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

A wonderful exchange, I think it will be in demand among the community. But to me as a matter of fact the main thing to earn as to the investor and it will be the most important for me Grin
A very promising token. I think that the moment the team starts developing the network, RUBY will be very popular. So I think buying a token during ICO is the best way to get an excellent return on your investment.

In such a market, buy a token, I hope you understand what you're doing. What is their fund in order to get listed on the stock exchanges? Or have not they thought about it yet and hope that everything will be done for free?
I think it's worth watching the situation. But as the team creates an exchange platform, I think they know about all the pitfalls and nuances. If you're talking about the project now.

You can't take that for granted unless they already operated an exchange before. If they didn't then it's possible that a lot of surprises are waiting for them which they didn't expect.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:45:56 AM

a big project. Let us support this project. at least with a lot of support can make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.
agree that interesting projects and provide many benefits indeed we must support so that in the future it can achieve success with satisfying results, with the results team spirit will not lie.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:47:40 AM

Will altcoins and BTC be traded only on RUBY? Can you trade altcoins with bitcoin or ETH? This doubt has arisen due to the information posted on the website:

What Is Ruby Exchange?
Ruby Exchange will be one of the world-class exchanges. It starts with a crypto exchange, but you will be able to exchange, buy, and sell everything on Ruby, from something tangible to something intangible. You will be able to exchange your passion on Ruby-X.
Project Ruby is one of the most massive projects in the crypto industry.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

Will altcoins and BTC be traded only on RUBY? Can you trade altcoins with bitcoin or ETH? This doubt has arisen due to the information posted on the website:

What Is Ruby Exchange?
Ruby Exchange will be one of the world-class exchanges. It starts with a crypto exchange, but you will be able to exchange, buy, and sell everything on Ruby, from something tangible to something intangible. You will be able to exchange your passion on Ruby-X.

see you description are indeed a very interesting project I think there will be a lot of support for this project so that the future can be realized.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

What Is Ruby Exchange?

see you description are indeed a very interesting project I think there will be a lot of support for this project so that the future can be realized.
with a team that is always active in providing information about this project there will certainly be no doubt for participants and investors to join, hopefully in the future, this project can run smoothly and reap success with satisfactory results.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

What Is Ruby Exchange?

with a team that is always active in providing information about this project there will certainly be no doubt for participants and investors to join, hopefully in the future, this project can run smoothly and reap success with satisfactory results.
amazing. It seems like this project has the potential to be a great success. because of the many positive comments about the project. Hopefully with the excellent hard work will make it easier to achieve success.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

What Is Ruby Exchange?

amazing. It seems like this project has the potential to be a great success. because of the many positive comments about the project. Hopefully with the excellent hard work will make it easier to achieve success.

This is the performance of the team that is able to have a positive impact from the community, by seeing this will certainly increase enthusiasm in the promotion and solid cooperation.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

What Is Ruby Exchange?

This is the performance of the team that is able to have a positive impact from the community, by seeing this will certainly increase enthusiasm in the promotion and solid cooperation.
for now, there has been a lot of support and a positive response to this project, surely for success, there will be no doubt and will certainly get satisfying results as well.

ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

lately there is a project project that has an exchanger theme. Hopefully this project can get large funding so that it can build its exchanger to its full potential. and get a lot of support from among the investors. At this time it is very difficult for ICO projects so that the need for exchangers is never endless ... this is a good opportunity for ruby X. success is always ruby X.
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

viewed from the results that have been collected to date alone is very good and it is proof that the project is indeed a demand by investors and I believe that this project can eventually materialize.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

How can you be very sure that Ruby tokens will be 0.5 USD when the exchange is active, how you predict it will happen. While some projects also promise the same thing.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: