Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
tualepe

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

viewed from the results that have been collected to date alone is very good and it is proof that the project is indeed a demand by investors and I believe that this project can eventually materialize.
with this good progress, the team has shown that indeed all of the teams are always hard at work very well for this success. success always for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

viewed from the results that have been collected to date alone is very good and it is proof that the project is indeed a demand by investors and I believe that this project can eventually materialize.
with this good progress, the team has shown that indeed all of the teams are always hard at work very well for this success. success always for this project.
moreover there are events for trading contests with huge rewards, this will be an important point for success and gathering traders into this exchange. the team is very smart to think about marketing strategies that can attract public attention to see this project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

Stay with us and keep connected on our channels. Again, we thank each and every one of you – together we can make this project go sky high and to the moon!
hi Thanks for visitng !
We have also a lot of events here, keep your eyes on. Grin Grin

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

How can you be very sure that Ruby tokens will be 0.5 USD when the exchange is active, how you predict it will happen. While some projects also promise the same thing.
Cuz we have our own Exchange.  Wink Wink
You can have a check on link below.
https://ruby-x.io/

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

I read the statistics of the number of exchanges of cryptocurrency. Their number is more than 200. I think that the team has to work the perfection of its platform to reach the 100 most popular.
Well, that's certainly not going to happen very quickly. But I think that after a great bidding among the participants of the competition, this exchange will be able to bring themselves closer to them.
Thanks for comments!
I cannot agree more wit you Cheesy

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

The roadmap says that you are planning to finish testing the beta version on September 14th. How will a be implemented on the new version? Will this happen as a site update?
I want to know that too. I have not yet understood the audit period after completion of ICO and launch of the full version of the exchange. How will this happen?
These two events are not related. I read that the Bounty campaign will be making payments with the participants until October 7.

Official Service will be opened on 20th Sep
And Bounty campaign is live on with Beta Sevice.

Check the link below out for Bounty Campaign !
https://bit.ly/2LK97pi

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

support and positive comments about the project is growing, naturally with this could make all the team much more excited again in developing the project. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the target could be achieved.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

support and positive comments about the project is growing, naturally with this could make all the team much more excited again in developing the project. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Hopefully, I also hope that the same thing will later develop this project successfully and the team will work compactly and provide satisfactory results for all. We believe the team will always try to provide the best for the project and participants who have joined.

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

That demo trading is still active for a competition I would like to try the demo trading of ruby ​​exchange and I can also refer it to my well-known users who also use the crypto currency. I just want to know until the duration of the competition.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

the competition is getting tougher, because many projects like this are popping up. and I think there should be a strategy that is more attractive again so that to be able to lure more investors.
AlabithAlakhir

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

<RUBY Token-Sale is LIVE>

<Exchange your Passion, Ruby Exchange>

*** Why Ruby-x? ***

“Ruby is the most TRANSPARENT gemstone in the world, so is Ruby-x”

“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share ENDLESS POTENTIAL back”

“Your passion will stay FIRM with Ruby-x”

Ruby-x Trading Contest, $10,000,000 Worth Rewards

Trading Contest period : 17 August 2018–14 September 2018

To learn more about Ruby-x Trading Contest T&Cs, visit the link below!

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2O6kfJE

Ruby Exchange Documents

Official Website: ruby-x.io/

Token-Sale Website: token.ruby-x.io/

Lightpaper: Ruby-x Lightpaper

Onepaper: Ruby-x Onepaper

Bounty Thread: Ruby-x Bounty Campaign

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!

Telegram: t.me/rubyex

Twitter: twitter.com/RubyExchange

Medium: medium.com/@rubyex

BitcoinTalk: Ruby-x Ann Thread

Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

First and foremost, I feel like supporting this project is going to be a very rewarding experience for all of us. It doesn't have the flashiest advertising or the most creative idea, but it is going to be incredibly profitable.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

This kind of project is indeed an awful lot of popping up, and the project is one of the exchange project which I think has a lot of advantages which are not owned in another project. Hopefully this project can compete with his other projects.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

I just joined this big project and saw on the website that the sale token will expire this month but has this project reached softcap? Wink
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

#Proof of authentication post 
Signature Campaign
@TELEGRAMNICKNAME Join: @Justinalex17
Bitcointalk Username: Justinalex
Bitcointalk profile url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1418552
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Nice project with the concept of exchange certainly will be many compelling investors to join in the RUBY-X project allocation of reward to bounty also passable I am sure this project going forward running smoothly
vkladu34

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

What is the current Ruby X code tokens?
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:18:02 AM

So i was found this project and have some question related about the project, I want asking where its the Team Ruby Exchange. i cant find the Team of Ruby. This it's running by anonymous people or have some Team with a good background work.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

So i was found this project and have some question related about the project, I want asking where its the Team Ruby Exchange. i cant find the Team of Ruby. This it's running by anonymous people or have some Team with a good background work.
if the more transparent team about team identity might be even easier to attract many investors to join but with a long sales time, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve success.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

if the more transparent team about team identity might be even easier to attract many investors to join but with a long sales time, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve success.
a project that is a lot of interest, because I see a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until his target can be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: