Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
jayakati

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

I really hope by looking at the growing number of exchange projects are popping up. We wish all the teams here can create ideas and strategies that are more brilliant. so that this project can compete with other projects and can achieve success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Is it really possible to sell something today without any information!?!
No team, no audit, ß-product doesn't work, no clear info about funding, extremely small amount of tokens on open market for investors, 200+ same projects working (or scaming) for years before, etc.
And on bear-market someone will 'invest' in this?
Just reading tons of bounties-hunters shit in topic and spent your real money???
Pimply boy on the Internet wrote 'so great support' and 'we will be millionaires' and you plan to put your $300 (1ETH) into the 'project'?
what a wonderful world...

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:36:37 AM

We don't open the team information due to security reasons yet but it will opened soon.
But thanks for your opinion Smiley

evitasari

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:59 AM

We don't open the team information due to security reasons yet but it will opened soon.
But thanks for your opinion Smiley

we look forward to hearing from the team for this problem because by notifying the team's identity it will certainly be easier for investors to believe in this project.
Purpvirbpasca

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

I see on the website of his remaining time sales 7 days again. Hopefully with time left will be more and more investors are joining.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

Exchange projects that have the advantage that there will certainly be many investors who join, Rubi X is an exchange project that is ready to compete with others and will continue to provide a positive response to the success of Rubi X.

pools.id

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Hello,

Your ICO posted at Pools.ID

https://pools.id/ruby-x-limited-and-invaluable-gem-ruby-token.html

Congrat and your token will be top 100
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Rubi x is a project that deserves our support and is developed to be successful, there will be many benefits provided by this project if it can be successful. Hopefully all will be able to run according to plan and will achieve success with maximum results.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

this project is indeed one of the promising projects and success is in sight because the sale of tokens is only a few days away and I hope to get maximum results.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

From a maximum tokens available for crowdfunding 8 billions they have sold out 5.28 billions already. There are still seven more days to go and in remaining time the number of sold tokens will increase for sure seeing the past performance can be said. I also am interested in this exchange and have secured few tokens already. Let's see what the final figures will be in a week.
myositismicrosoft

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:26:47 AM

I find this very prospective project and will attract a lot of people for huge rewards. It was created according to the rules of a trading contest Ruby-x. Will make many electronic money enthusiasts to actively participate. Kiss
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

From a maximum tokens available for crowdfunding 8 billions they have sold out 5.28 billions already. There are still seven more days to go and in remaining time the number of sold tokens will increase for sure seeing the past performance can be said. I also am interested in this exchange and have secured few tokens already. Let's see what the final figures will be in a week.
They have a chance to achieve the hardcap, because the sold tokens are not always updated by the site, it is likely that more than 5.28 tokens have been sold. Can't wait to see the result, after all, now they seen have get satisfying results.
Lifelreris

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Greetings,
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the plans you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this idea?
bambangAja

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

They have a chance to achieve the hardcap, because the sold tokens are not always updated by the site, it is likely that more than 5.28 tokens have been sold. Can't wait to see the result, after all, now they seen have get satisfying results.
The sale is only 4 days away and we all hope that more investors will join this project so that hardcap can be achieved, even if hardcap is not achieved, the results that have been collected at this time have been able to develop the project.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

The sale is only 4 days away and we all hope that more investors will join this project so that hardcap can be achieved, even if hardcap is not achieved, the results that have been collected at this time have been able to develop the project.
I think it is a very short time, but I remain optimistic with the seriousness of the team in developing this project will certainly more and more investors are joining.
Menon-Mike

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
SamB24

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:40:53 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 06:32:19 AM by SamB24

Beta testing is live you can participate in the trading contest too. Virtual 1000000 USDT credited to everyone's account. Trade, if you will have the highest growth among the other traders at the end. You will be eligible to win  $4800 USDT according to your rank.
In the beta testing will be able to participate only investors or it will be available to all?
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

I think it is a very short time, but I remain optimistic with the seriousness of the team in developing this project will certainly more and more investors are joining.
it really is supposed to be so we have to keep thinking positively and work together compactly, hopefully what all the team will do will provide results as expected, continued enthusiasm for the team in this project.
SamB24

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

Trading contest is one of them. you can also participate in the contest. 1 round of the contest is live & ended on 20th Sep. followed by the second round...
I read that the team is conducting various activities to give prizes and stimulate investors ' interest in the development. What do you suggest for your community now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: