Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

Good luck with new exchanges. When you are adding new coins?
We are planning to add new coins soon Smiley

vendetta10

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 09:26:07 AM by vendetta10

Could you please post the proof that you sent the mail?
I didn't receive any mail from you, and you even ignored all the five emails I sent.
And what's malicious trading activities you're talking about?
Let all the information come out justly.
scam exchange
m80821

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

Could you please post the proof that you sent the mail?
I didn't receive any mail from you, and you even ignored all the five emails I sent.
And what's malicious trading activities you're talking about?
Let all the information come out justly.
scam exchange

You can not ask them anything. They are classic scammers. The first sign is that they never answer a question.
And always lie. They have no evidence. I am sure that the forum is not a representative of the company, but simply a deceiver.
m80821

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

Hello. Traders.
We have detected many of malicious trading activities.
It might look that some traders failed to trade properly because the fund they possess is from the prize.
We will keep taking a closer look at all trading activities, and cancel, block, delete accounts if needed.
We will make the better trading atmosphere.
Thanks.

This mail was sent to you guys already. Smiley

Ha ha, I told you you're lying. Your support team is not responding. Anyone can check by writing you a letter.
Why do you write this lie.
You think we do not understand what you are scammers?
I have never done any trading on your site.

Traders and investors, !!! Angry Angry Angry URGENTLY WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY WITH RUBY-X !!! Angry Angry Angry They close the accounts of people for no reason.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Only a few days the coins have been distributed to everyone who participated but the sad thing about coin prices is almost drastically falling from the time of ICO prices. Will this continue at a lower price or will there be a new way to make prices rise again.
As you know, the Ruby-X price is being recovered. Smiley

I hope that happens, I am a little disappointed with the very bad price decline at this time because since the coins were sent all the participants, the price immediately collapsed.
m80821

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

Price will not recover. Sad The site is almost not working. A ruby coin costs almost nothing. It can not be exchanged, no one needs it.
Everyone who did not have time to withdraw their money, tell them "Goodbye!"
And those people who deceived us, we will come in a dream and we will not let them sleep. Put a curse on them. Let them suffer until the end of their days. Cheesy
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

I saw on telegram that exchange will be taken down for two months for development. I didn't follow the context that's why would prefer to confirm if this is as I understood. If the answer is yes then my question will be isn't this period of tow months long for a project which recently collected money. You could keep continue development while keeping exchange operational even for limited trading.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

I saw on telegram that exchange will be taken down for two months for development. I didn't follow the context that's why would prefer to confirm if this is as I understood. If the answer is yes then my question will be isn't this period of tow months long for a project which recently collected money. You could keep continue development while keeping exchange operational even for limited trading.

Maybe some reason for making the exchange will be stopped for the next few months because of the fall in prices until now. I see prices never returning high after all tokens were distributed bounty participants. disappointing
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

the repair time for two months has been completed but why is the Ruby-x trading site still closed? .
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:44:51 AM

Hello! Is it possible to list our ERC20 token on your exchange?

Looking for team members for various startups
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:11:09 PM

There are a lots of posts here. To be listed on any exchange you should contact with the appropriate format with appropriate way otherwise you will not get anything except wasting your time.
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:42:19 PM

There are a lots of posts here. To be listed on any exchange you should contact with the appropriate format with appropriate way otherwise you will not get anything except wasting your time.
Exactly.
Each exchange has their own listing request form and requirements to be accepted to list on their platforms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Victorycoin

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:44:38 PM

Exactly.
Each exchange has their own listing request form and requirements to be accepted to list on their platforms.
And except filling appropriate form any coin cant be listed except top coins eg: bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:59:13 PM

Exactly.
And except filling appropriate form any coin cant be listed except top coins eg: bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc.

You have to list coins like bitcoin and ethereum as they are the major currencies that everybody uses to purchase other coins.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Victorycoin

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:36:27 PM

Exactly.

You have to list coins like bitcoin and ethereum as they are the major currencies that everybody uses to purchase other coins.
Yes, got your point I know major known coin usually accepted and maximum sites try to take only the major reputed coins. And dev team should collect them first to list their coin/token.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:05:10 PM

I don't know how the project will proceed, no information can be obtained from the Ruby exchange. All information has died and there is no activity. Has this very interesting project been abandoned by all the teams?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lovelysingh

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 09:47:41 AM

I don't know how the project will proceed, no information can be obtained from the Ruby exchange. All information has died and there is no activity. Has this very interesting project been abandoned by all the teams?
  Its seems this project is finish as nobody from the team is responding the queries of viewers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: