Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodlers will not change the world  (Read 4448 times)
dimbaba

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

In any investment, investor must be want bigger profits than short profits. In market, we can not expect all investor become trader.the society that supports bitcoin and blockchain technology is very small.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

for me the holders also have the innovation in his world and also have not been blessed with the holders who are still in the holders of bitcoin

frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

I agree with you. because changing the world is not an easy job, it is even very difficult. Because if everyone holds and holds, I don't think there will be a change.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

I agree with you. because changing the world is not an easy job, it is even very difficult. Because if everyone holds and holds, I don't think there will be a change.

Yes, those big investors can change the world specially new huge investors, what hodlers can do is keep holding and making the buy orders more in demand and it will increase the price I guess.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

Very interesting, I don't know if the hodlers could change the world but it could reduce the panic selling tho which is good for the market I think. For me personally the world will change if there is no more war, and a terrible politicalism in each country.

This is true. Change should start in every individual not only to some individuals. It is not anfight of one but everyone. If people do hodl then they probably wanted some change and they are starting it. You cannot pleased everyone but with a small effort it will.have a big impact. Just like what hodlers do, as stated above, it lessen the panic sellers and investors are encouraged because there are still people who believes in crypto.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

The holder can change the world. Until the holder is involved in any company, the company can not move forward. For example, in today's time the crypto market has made a strong place in the world.Because the people who join with them The number of holders is increasing every day. Which crypto market is changing the world.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

So is panic-sellers going to change the world?

Let us be realists - no one of us, hodlers or the panic-sellers cannot change the crypto world and affect the market. However, these people which affect the cryptocurrencies exist, and these are the whales.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

I believe that people who are bitcoin holders are also doing a fairly useful thing for the community, they do not allow the bitcoin course to fall too low.
Ebeano

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

It all depends from the prism you are viewing from.
Holders can actually change market trend.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

So is panic-sellers going to change the world?

Let us be realists - no one of us, hodlers or the panic-sellers cannot change the crypto world and affect the market. However, these people which affect the cryptocurrencies exist, and these are the whales.

Yeah, actions of little fishes like us don't really have that much bearing on this market unless we have enough bitcoins to keep or sell in bulk. But between the two, panic seller would have more effect on the market that hodlers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Of course, if there is only holder in the world, they cannot change anything. Bitcoin has been used for many years, that's why the value of bitcoin very high
If we just hold bitcoin, i wonder how bitcoin price will rise if there are no peoples using it. Holding is good, but don't forget to buy when low, and sell higher so bitcoin value will increase slowly.
Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

There are always going to be people spending or trading their coins because that is what they think is going to benefit them the most, the holders have just decided that the best thing for them to do is to hold their coins and when we see the price of bitcoin over the years I think they are right.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:15:40 AM

The holders are confident in the Crypto market but not all of them are successful. Some people know much but their business strategy is bad, they can not succeed and help the Crypto market. Smart people will survive and help in the market, blind investors will bring failure to themselves.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

Thanks for the write up , I have been wondering why people saying hodler are the winner, and trader are the losser but with this I think many will think otherwise because hodl is a sign of no circulation which will not give any growth to the community of crypto and if those that were early enough to get in to crypto or Bitcoin then are still holding the coin , how are the new comers get the token and how will it develop , even if you have to get real use , it still go down to must spend to circulate otherwise we will have issue and the price may never grow cos only when you sell that makes the value more appreciate.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:32:54 AM

Maybe partly this problem with our prices is caused by all those people who are thinking that they will hold and everything will grow so they could sell by a better price in the future.

I think you mean that we can only wait a few years to see the development of Bitcoin become bigger and benefit everyone, so don't be too panicked with very low prices.

waiting for me in my opinion is an activity that is in vain and does not produce anything, is it not better to do short-term trading even though it does not get much profit as if we were holding back for years
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

in my opinion this holder is only an option to secure their assets so they lose the amount of assets they have and so they do not suffer losses because they are stuck at a very high price.
Potato07

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

There are two opinions in the crypto world: some people consider cryptocurrencies digital gold, while others believe that cryptocurrencies will be used as means of payment.

The first idea is quite convenient. You can just do nothing. For the first time ever, doing nothing has actually become a heroic deed – people are proud to be hodlers, proud to do nothing with their cryptocurrency. But do you really believe this approach will change the world? Seriously?

Let’s be honest. Real crypto communities – there are few. There are few people who own cryptocurrency. The number is vanishingly small. Crypto prices will not grow while there are so few of us. The demand is just too small and there are no drivers of growth.

So, what should we do? Is there a reason to just sit and wait for cryptocurrencies to grow? I believe there is none. The only possible solution is that people actually start using crypto in their everyday lives. The number of crypto transactions should amount to hundreds of millions a day. Then, and only then, will cryptocurrencies grow in price.

Personally, I see no other options. However, this cannot be handled by one man alone. The whole crypto community should do this. You may ask: is it possible to live paying with cryptocurrencies only? Judging from our experience –  yes. Moreover, we have video proof: here is a story of a guy from Scotland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_yVnkHSFs and here is a story of a guy from Thailand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l09U16Oqbck.

People will say I’m biased, since I founded a project where you can sell and buy goods for crypto. Yes, it’s true. Still, I’m more interested in expansion of cryptocurrencies than in my project’s expansion. In fact, I founded it for one simple reason: I’m sure that hodlers will never change the world. But we will. We should just learn from the guys in our videos who pay with cryptocurrencies in everyday life and make cryptocurrencies valuable.  

All this time, i thought holding is the best way to make the price rise again but yeah because of what you said it makes me realized that they are not. But also im thinking that it makes the price rise when so much people are trading. A panic seller and a certified buyer makes the crypto price rise because as they do it, it means that they use btc. As they buy and sell, buy and sell crypto is moving, which make it active. Does anybody get my point? 😅
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:43:00 AM

I don't agree with what OP explained, why? because with the holder the price will gradually increase because of the many rare needs and coins on the market so that it will increase prices indirectly
Quenlamsierti

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

We see it on our platform where deals are made and transactions are performed. Even though there are not many of them, dozens maybe, but still transactions are performed and people are happy. The sellers are happy and so are the customers.
Alogme23

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

yes, if we just preserve our coins, it doesn't assist plenty inside the encrypted international. I suppose community improvement is the most important assignment, and handiest whilst the network expands will greater human beings be a part of the enterprise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: