Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodlers will not change the world  (Read 4446 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

That is true about assets like bitcoin and other altcoins , if you them then you will not chsnge the world because you are keeping it and it will not circulate inorder for them to grow and have profits.
I don't think so, Holders can still stable the price of bitcoin and if they will continue to buy some coins or bitcoins and they are helping to change the price of bitcoin by buying and holding it for long term.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

the simple truth is that everyone cant do the same thing or be the same. so it all depends on what works for you as a person not what works for others because it might not work for you. in life, everything is good st its time. and so also is crypto. everything is good if done st the right time. so holding has its benefits and loses all the same. just do what is good at the right time.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

in some cases it is true for hodlers with not too much nominal, but if people like you become many, it will affect price sentiment and reduce the pattern of sales on a large scale, if this happens as often as possible, then there is no reason to start for buying trends because the market experiences saturation / tends to be stable.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

Yeah actually there are few of them now that are holding since market price is down then therefore most of the investors or contributors to the market price of the crypto had dump their coins. Anyway this is just normal and part of the system which we called as the volatility. This is where other investors take advantage and earn on its volatility by day trading and again they will not going to change the world or the system of cryptocurrency.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Of course it is. Holders are simply people who want (and often they get) to earn on speculation by crypto-currencies. Consequently, they do not engage in any useful activity in principle. Of course, in order to develop the crypto-currencies, they must be in constant turnover ... and the Holders in this sense even complicate the situation
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Hodlers are literally poison to the economy. They are just holding their cryptocurrency to sell out the fiat whenever the best opportunity arises, and don't actually care about the future of blockchain. It is quite clear that this is a brilliant new technology that absolutely must be pushed for in all industries, but these idiots who just hodl and nothing else are not deserving of the new world order.
It seems to me that you do not really understand long term holders, many of those holders have no intention to sell their coins for fiat, what they are waiting is for the adoption of bitcoin to go up to the point that they can use their bitcoin without having to exchange their bitcoin for fiat, in that scenario holders are true believers on the technology because they are not willing to sell their coins no matter what.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Hodlers are literally poison to the economy. They are just holding their cryptocurrency to sell out the fiat whenever the best opportunity arises, and don't actually care about the future of blockchain. It is quite clear that this is a brilliant new technology that absolutely must be pushed for in all industries, but these idiots who just hodl and nothing else are not deserving of the new world order.
It seems to me that you do not really understand long term holders, many of those holders have no intention to sell their coins for fiat, what they are waiting is for the adoption of bitcoin to go up to the point that they can use their bitcoin without having to exchange their bitcoin for fiat, in that scenario holders are true believers on the technology because they are not willing to sell their coins no matter what.
Hodlers really doesnt have any power to change the world world is too big for the few holders to be change. I believe that it can't affect the world's economy, because we have  a different ways of understanding specially on the crypto feild, some other country doesn't believ rand they also doesn't support crypto so then I believe that there are some country that doesn't believe on crypto and they doesn't support it as well.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

I think that it's not entirely correct to say this, because any person who makes efforts to support the existing system of crypto-currencies - makes a contribution to its development.
SonyaCooper

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

I think that it's not entirely correct to say this, because any person who makes efforts to support the existing system of crypto-currencies - makes a contribution to its development.

at least hodler narrows the panic conditions and in the end many of them will do the same thing, in some buying momentum, they will also act positively, lots of rich people because they hold bitcoin starting from 7-8 years ago, and their attitude deserves to be praised because it is not affected by the fundamentals and continues to increase nominal regularly. this is what causes bitcoin to become popular as it is today.
SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Holding is easy because if the investor who bought Bitcoin or other crypto currencies is going to keep his assets in the wallet there is nothing extra he needs to do during the process and most of the time long term holders make profits in the crypto world but at the end because of these individuals digital assets gets useless inside wallets because they do nothing productive to improve or develop businesses or life of general public 
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Agreed

Hodlers will definitely change the world thereby eradicating the panic sellings in the market. Lot's of project will surely benefit from this
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

what is going to modify the entire world now will be that individuals yourself are usually the number of individual populations or even a superior application that individuals will make to be able to enjoy inside thus we have to become totally free to achieve this in accordance with ailments.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

Its very much normal that holders won't change the world. Why people are screaming hold is that, the more people/investors hold tokens, the more their would be demand and the price would rise significantly. This is just the basic.
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Very interesting, I don't know if the hodlers could change the world but it could reduce the panic selling tho which is good for the market I think. For me personally the world will change if there is no more war, and a terrible politicalism in each country.

I believe the same thing because today the problem is panic sellers and they are the main reason why bitcoin price is falling down without a reason in a higher rate but thanks to holders at least those situations are getting controlled and the other problem is as of today due to bitcoins less adaptation into businesses and organizations there are no many opportunities that are available to use bitcoin frequently so the only options to do are trade or hold
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

This is one of the topics I agree the most with, this is exactly what I have been trying to say, HODLing and seeing bitcoin as a investment and trying to make money of of it isn't going to help this go any further. We all should give value to cryptos, use it as an actual payment method, and make our lifes easier.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

Holdlers will never and can never change the world neither will sellers change the world of cryptocurrency. This ecosystem just needs patience and I think that's all to sustain our world of cryptocurrencies.

I’m me
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

I agree with this statement. Yes the hodlers cannot chabge the world by letting earn much more on what they hold coins for future investments, but its their plan and we dont need.to be hesitate, we are all the same in making such way to earn although in different ways.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

I agree with this statement. Yes the hodlers cannot chabge the world by letting earn much more on what they hold coins for future investments, but its their plan and we dont need.to be hesitate, we are all the same in making such way to earn although in different ways.
Agree with you and also with the OP statement but still here with the holding we can give lots of positivity to the people over the holidjngs , in this field most of the people are small trader and holders and only small numbers of the people are big earners and holder who holds assets , but here if a small negativity run in the market then that negativity results into big dump Because most of small holders sell Thier holding , and at another side of the big amount of assets holders will remain stable then in that case small holders get lots of positivity that if the big holders are positive then surely in that case why not we should hodlour small amount , Because our loss is small but loss of them ( high portfolio holders ) .
So a positivity works much better for us .
But still beside all these things we cans we that lots of negate news creater and Fuds are creater in this field who create Fuds , so it is not easy for the big holders to remain stable at Thier assets , Because I seen that many big hodlers also even are lossing Thier hope in the present time dump .
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

I completely agree that holders alone would increase the price of crypto. What crypto really needs are mass adoption. We need more people to invest and use cryptocurrencies in day to day life. Developers should also create a cryptocurrencies that have a real life use case.

It was the same realization i had. The hodlers might be able to increase the demand, but without utiization, cryptocurrencies won't have any value at all.

And regarding the last part of your post, luckily a lot of ICOs were launched to provide enough funds for practical real life use case. I myself was surprised seeing how innovative people have been when it concerns cryptocurrency.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

True, Hodlers will not change the world, but at least Holders changes their own world. just imagine, if those who buy Bitcoin at a price of $ 15,000 then they sell at the current price then they only get losses, Patience is very important in every effort, and Holders will surely prove the benefits of their patients.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: