Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue hodl my Bitcoin?  (Read 1226 times)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

I bought some bitcoin in March 2017, sell half of it in Dec 2017 and hodl the other half since then. The current downward trend seem to last for a very long time and I'm quite upset about it. What do you guys think? Should I hodl or sell all my BTC now?
If you to sell your Bitcoin at the this time that the its value is on the decline direction, you will still be at profit base on the fact you bought your Bitcoin when its market value was below  $3,000 and you have already sold half of your holding at its peak value late last year.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

I bought some bitcoin in March 2017, sell half of it in Dec 2017 and hodl the other half since then. The current downward trend seem to last for a very long time and I'm quite upset about it. What do you guys think? Should I hodl or sell all my BTC now?
You should hold your bitcoin do not sell it now because the market is on down trend and if you sell it out it will result to a low income. In addition to that, if you continue to hold there is a chance that you could earn big income simply because the price of it will rise again. The best thing to do right time is to hold it and be patience and do not be scared even the price goes down because is normal and you should know that the price of it is volatile.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Yes you should continue to hold your bitcoins because the market prices right now is currently low and in order to earn more profit then you should be waiting for the price to grow.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

If you to sell your Bitcoin at the this time that the its value is on the decline direction, you will still be at profit base on the fact you bought your Bitcoin when its market value was below  $3,000 and you have already sold half of your holding at its peak value late last year.
If the case is like that, selling at this time you will still be profitable because you bought it in 2017 and at that time the price is still in the range of $1000. but if you want to get a bigger profit then wait a few moments dude, after all the price right now is on the bottom line and won't come down again right,
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

If you to sell your Bitcoin at the this time that the its value is on the decline direction, you will still be at profit base on the fact you bought your Bitcoin when its market value was below  $3,000 and you have already sold half of your holding at its peak value late last year.

I agree on you, the market price right now is currently dropping so it was better to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Yes you should keep on holding your Bitcoin.Prices are not so high so if you will sell your BTC's at the current price then you will not be able to earn any profits.So hold until the price rises again so that you can have gainful investments.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
ymaico

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

I am thinking of acquiring it for such an action
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Yes you should keep on holding your Bitcoin.Prices are not so high so if you will sell your BTC's at the current price then you will not be able to earn any profits.So hold until the price rises again so that you can have gainful investments.
Yeah, that's the most appropriate thing to do right now, in fact, you should wait for the price to get to the bottom mark so as to invest in it and even in more amounts as undoubtedly conscious of the bitcoin's true potential, I believe it'll be rising up again...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

why not, nothing prevents you from doing it and even a drop in prices will not stop many people from investing in it
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

yes of course you should still be able to hold back the bitcoin that you have and don't let you sell it at a very cheap price because it will make you lose and can't enjoy when the price of bitcoin is rising and becomes very expensive.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

As much as you can, it's better to hold your bitcoin no matter what is going to happen. That is how it takes to hold your bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in your portfolio. Bitcoin is volatile so don't expect it to have only a one sided trend that always goes up. One thing you should also remember is that bitcoin is a long term type of currency.

naanun

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

in my opinion it's good that you don't sell it for now, because it might lack capital later if bitcoin prices rise again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: