Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL)  (Read 2310 times)
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

It seems that this good news will be priced in the market soon, may the last quarter of this year be like the one we had in 2017. FOMO starts when some extrimly bullish articles popping up, like this:
https://www.cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/the-next-bull-run-by-marius-krames-i-will-dare-to-give-you-a-definite-date/
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:46:02 AM

We are all trader and investor always waiting for the next bull run,  but we dont know when will be started,  nearly 9 month crypto on bearish and from the historycal price of Bitcoin, usually should be bull run start soon. And finally only trader and investor who keep patient that will make money, because bull run sure will coming but we dont know when is it. We have to spread all good news to new people around the world so more new money will be coming in to crypto market.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

Yes hodl is the best thing to do now while waiting for the  bull market. Iam loss alot money because FOMO and now i have waiting for others bull run to recover that loss. Others good news is Bitcoin ETF and lighting network of Bitcoin, this upcoming news will make big impact for crypto market. I hope bullish trend and ATH will coming soon so all trader can to recover loss.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:36:31 AM

We need to remain more positive for us to overcome our fear and we can also get a huge amount of profit on it, because of we shave faith and hold bitcoin we can really earn on it during the time when it was rise. So I believe that bitcoin or crypto will become more amazing in re near future and it can really make us profitable of we are going to HODL.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:47:25 AM

Google is reversing part of its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan.
The new policy starts in October.
Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform in June.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Bakkt:
Our first contracts will be physically delivered Bitcoin futures contracts versus fiat currencies, including USD, GBP and EUR. For example, buying one USD/BTC futures contract will result in daily delivery of one Bitcoin into the customer’s account.

https://twitter.com/Bakkt/status/1044567318771232769

Bitcoin Takes Another Huge Leap Towards Mainstream Acceptance
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/09/25/bitcoin-takes-another-huge-leap-towards-mainstream-acceptance/#7c3efc1df1e5

This reversion by Google would really make things flourish again with many new people gaining more trust in crypto. This is just great.

Good news, hopefully this makes investors confident in crypto's future, I hope that someday Google will make crypto so that it can compete with bitcoin and ethereum.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

this post from june. and we saw good news doesn't make sense here. price still keep falling. everything still keep falling

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

Thank you for sharing the very good news here, some of which I read that the level of trust in blockchain technology itself is starting to be high, just waiting a few more months until the trust turns to go to the moon for crypto. To generate trust, it takes a long time and some investors also have to consider again, that's why the crypto market not directly rise is at least not in a decline.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

Yes there are lots of positive news about crypto recently which makes me to hold it tighter but I'm wondering why does the price keeps on declining? Sometimes I'm losing hope because of the unstoppable bloodbath. I decided to wait till December if nothing good happens until such time, I will sell my coins and will wait another time to penetrate in if the issues with cryptocurency are resolved.
maybe from these positive news the whales are started playing to get the cheapest price, so on the future, they can get so much profit
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

These are the signs I need to know in order to hold on longer. This is the article I need to read over and over again to increase the positive spirit.
I really believe that market capitalization will increase to $ 1 billion in the next 5 years.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Of all the news the news that will make much impact on the crypto market is the SEC approving bitcoin ETF and Bakt exchange launch, I think these are the news the crypto space are so much waiting for.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

These are all good news and we pray it impacts positively to the price overtime. The market has been in a state of confusion and this has reduced the price significantly in this market. We would see good news and good price in this market on the long run
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

Austria to Use Ethereum Public Blockchain to Issue $1.35 Bln in Government Bonds

https://cointelegraph.com/news/austria-to-use-ethereum-public-blockchain-to-issue-135-bln-in-government-bonds

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

Personally I think that market is not on the positive seed yet. So I expect that in the next week this correction of downtrend will end and the market will continue to fall. That's why I prefer not to HODL, sell everything and search opportunities to open short positions.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes
Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
South Korea to Loosen Crypto Rules in Cooperation With G20 Directive
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
Major League Baseball is going crypto

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

Even without this your post I already have plans to HODL due to what happened before, so I knew that price will rise someday and that’ might happen even before December. This post just gave me more hope that what I have been thinking all this while is right, I will keep on holding my coins and I’m not selling even if it continues to drop down to four thousand dollars.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

We are all trader and investor always waiting for the next bull run,  but we dont know when will be started,  nearly 9 month crypto on bearish and from the historycal price of Bitcoin, usually should be bull run start soon. And finally only trader and investor who keep patient that will make money, because bull run sure will coming but we dont know when is it. We have to spread all good news to new people around the world so more new money will be coming in to crypto market.
There are actually a lot of positive approach to the market at the moment and the fact that we have seen a lot of development over this few months that has shown every smart investor that this is a market that is here to stay, grow and become adopted in the long run and with some high level of mainstream adoption, it would be something off the hook.

A lot of people may not see that because they are so much deep in the emotions of the moment and they tend to just drift away thinking this is the end of the market, when indeed this is just the beginning and the earlier people started realizing the importance and benefits they stand to gain in the long run, they will definitely hold.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

You assess the situation very precisely the mayor of crypto are very active and energetic. With this situation the bright future long for the whole market is very high. I'm keeping my coins really I'm thrilled every single day.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Whatever the market is giving to us, let's always be positive and keep on hodling our crypto assets. Nothing to worry about market crash because it's just a normal since the market is dealing with volatile cryptocurrencies.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

It will be positive impact & bitcoin will go up to meet its value, other alt coins will also go green.
Nothing to worry keep patience & hold your assets to make profit.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

It will be positive impact & bitcoin will go up to meet its value, other alt coins will also go green.
Nothing to worry keep patience & hold your assets to make profit.

The only way to overcome those fears behind is to keep positive and throw away our negative minds. Our minds might controlling us, but if we can break it through trust gains towards crypto good future, we might probably change everything in our life. We are looking forward for the bright future of crypto and may satisfied us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

No one can predict how the market is trending, so I think we should not be too pricey, relax waiting for a reasonable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: