Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL)  (Read 2310 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

It will be positive impact & bitcoin will go up to meet its value, other alt coins will also go green.
Nothing to worry keep patience & hold your assets to make profit.

The only way to overcome those fears behind is to keep positive and throw away our negative minds. Our minds might controlling us, but if we can break it through trust gains towards crypto good future, we might probably change everything in our life. We are looking forward for the bright future of crypto and may satisfied us.

This is a good motivations to gain better confidence in order for us to surpass all challenges while market didn't behave fairly. As the market became so positive in the current fluctuations, negative minds will be eliminated and I hope the recent bull trap will eventually be gone so far. Don't be rush on your decision making, because there will be a good reasons for us to pursue our dreams as we trusted crypto to provide it for us.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

A lots of positive event and news have happened and still happening to bitcoin yet,  we haven't seen it's effect on bitcoin price.  I doubt if positive sentiment and news drive bitcoin speculative value this days!

Topcarey

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

We need to remain more positive for us to overcome our fear and we can also get a huge amount of profit on it, because of we shave faith and hold bitcoin we can really earn on it during the time when it was rise. So I believe that bitcoin or crypto will become more amazing in re near future and it can really make us profitable of we are going to HODL.
The current situation of the market is a challenge for all investors. Those who cannot hold their coins and sell them for low price will definitely lose their money, but those who think about their future will hold their coins for long time. One day the price will rise again and they will make huge profits against their investment. Just need patience and courage.
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Everybody knows about the recent market price and most of the people with very hopeful in this market condition, Most of the holder are very positive with this crypto market. People want to hold for a long time and they are very positive his holding at the moment this is a perfect time to hold so if you have some coin so you should hold you’re token. If you want to make a good profit so never sell your token must hold it for a couple of month.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Yeah, that is great that the market value of different electronic coins in the market has a positive outflow.
Therefore you can used the HODL style in investing in cryptocurrency, it is the easiest and the more better way to obtain income without spending too much effort to have it all.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

Thanks for the links, very interesting. I agree with your opinion. Over the past few months, there have been so many positive developments in the cryptography world that this will only affect the overall indicator of the cryptography market with an upward trend.
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Google is reversing part of its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan.
The new policy starts in October.
Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform in June.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Bakkt:
Our first contracts will be physically delivered Bitcoin futures contracts versus fiat currencies, including USD, GBP and EUR. For example, buying one USD/BTC futures contract will result in daily delivery of one Bitcoin into the customer’s account.

https://twitter.com/Bakkt/status/1044567318771232769

Bitcoin Takes Another Huge Leap Towards Mainstream Acceptance
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/09/25/bitcoin-takes-another-huge-leap-towards-mainstream-acceptance/#7c3efc1df1e5

This reversion by Google would really make things flourish again with many new people gaining more trust in crypto. This is just great.

Good news, hopefully this makes investors confident in crypto's future, I hope that someday Google will make crypto so that it can compete with bitcoin and ethereum.
Trust is mandatory while investing your money in cryptocurrency especially when you want to trade in crypto. If you do not trust something, how is it possible that you will succeed? I trust bitcoin the most and I will never sell my coins without thinking about the current bearish situation of the market. I am thinking about the far future of my family.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

We need to remain more positive for us to overcome our fear and we can also get a huge amount of profit on it, because of we shave faith and hold bitcoin we can really earn on it during the time when it was rise. So I believe that bitcoin or crypto will become more amazing in re near future and it can really make us profitable of we are going to HODL.
The current situation of the market is a challenge for all investors. Those who cannot hold their coins and sell them for low price will definitely lose their money, but those who think about their future will hold their coins for long time. One day the price will rise again and they will make huge profits against their investment. Just need patience and courage.
Patience will make us get a much better chance. Be patient in facing unfavorable conditions because the fact is that it is happening now. The bad convention that happened during the past few weeks, in fact has changed and now the conditions are on a positive path and we get the opportunity to be able to seize the opportunity to get a profit.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

I would say that the market is not overtly negative or positive right now. However, we are witnessing a lot of dumping going on and most of this can't be identified. It looks like some of the whales are cashing out and exiting crypto.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

I would say that the market is not overtly negative or positive right now. However, we are witnessing a lot of dumping going on and most of this can't be identified. It looks like some of the whales are cashing out and exiting crypto.
That's bad if that is the real thing that is happening.
We never know what is really happening inside, what I believe is that whales are causing the price dump for them to accumulate.
They'll never exit when they can make money with the price fluctuation.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

That's bad if that is the real thing that is happening.
We never know what is really happening inside, what I believe is that whales are causing the price dump for them to accumulate.
They'll never exit when they can make money with the price fluctuation.
We can't just put blame on crypto whales as they aren't the one controlling the market. Dumps and pumps are usually happen to us since from the start but due to market demand it is getting worst by then and it came into the point that volatility game is high.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Some altcoins prices from now people cant understand what also happening in their prices why are they get dropping so lots of people also dont know what to do with their coins.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Yes hodl is the best thing to do now while waiting for the  bull market. Iam loss alot money because FOMO and now i have waiting for others bull run to recover that loss. Others good news is Bitcoin ETF and lighting network of Bitcoin, this upcoming news will make big impact for crypto market. I hope bullish trend and ATH will coming soon so all trader can to recover loss.
HODL has always been the best approach to most especially a developing new market with prospects. People tend to forget that things do not just happen suddenly and it takes time but as long as there is development and adoption is increasing by the day, there is certainly a huge hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

Of course, the whales will always want to get the weak hands out of the market and to not be a weak hand is to stay strong and see every dip as an opportunity to go long in the market but the crazy part to it is that people due to their gullible state of mind will rather prefer to join FOMO instead.
Netcre

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

I don't think Bitcoin can drop under 6,000$. The news is positive and it's all looking good.
I'm for sure holding all of my coins I currently have in my wallets, I suggest everybody to do the same.

> Netcre
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

With the current Bitcoin market situation right now, I dont think that Bitcoin price will decrease below $5000. It has great possibility that next succeding month it will start to recovered up to the fullest that might happen what was happened of last December 2017. And I am having a great faith with it, that's why I am 100% hodl as of the moment.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

Yeah, that is great that the market value of different electronic coins in the market has a positive outflow.
Therefore you can used the HODL style in investing in cryptocurrency, it is the easiest and the more better way to obtain income without spending too much effort to have it all.
Holders have always been positive right from the onset and that is because they know the benefit that the market is going to bring to the global financial space in the long run and being a part of it now, simply shows that you are really a part of the future is what keeps them going.

Market has always been positive, we are not where we used to be actually and looking at the long term, the market has indeed been in an uptrend. We have formed a bottom at least at the moment at $6k and looking from early days of 2017 and where we are now, I think it should be glaring enough.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

No one can predict how the market is trending, so I think we should not be too pricey, relax waiting for a reasonable price.
True, so far no one has been able to predict the market will go up or down, what we do is just wait until the right time to sell your coins
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Google is reversing part of its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan.
The new policy starts in October.
Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform in June.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Bakkt:
Our first contracts will be physically delivered Bitcoin futures contracts versus fiat currencies, including USD, GBP and EUR. For example, buying one USD/BTC futures contract will result in daily delivery of one Bitcoin into the customer’s account.

https://twitter.com/Bakkt/status/1044567318771232769

Bitcoin Takes Another Huge Leap Towards Mainstream Acceptance
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/09/25/bitcoin-takes-another-huge-leap-towards-mainstream-acceptance/#7c3efc1df1e5

This reversion by Google would really make things flourish again with many new people gaining more trust in crypto. This is just great.

Good news, hopefully this makes investors confident in crypto's future, I hope that someday Google will make crypto so that it can compete with bitcoin and ethereum.
Trust is mandatory while investing your money in cryptocurrency especially when you want to trade in crypto. If you do not trust something, how is it possible that you will succeed? I trust bitcoin the most and I will never sell my coins without thinking about the current bearish situation of the market. I am thinking about the far future of my family.
There has always been positive development over the years and not just in these few months alone and I believe that this development is what has made the market to keep on growing strong and stronger by the day.

The market is a lot positive for those who want to see the positivity, but a lot of people are usually clouded by the downtrend of a market, that instead of them to see the opportunity and all they can stand to gain in the long run, they just focus so much on the short term that they really find it hard to see anything positive because of their emotions.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

People have their own prediction, of course, news are of 2 sides the positive one (bullish) and the opposite is negative (bearish) both have effect of someone's decision when it comes to investment and holding/selling of Bitcoin or Altcoins.

People panic when heard negative news about cryptocurrency and in other hand people are happy when reading positive news about it. It's a 50/50 decision and a very confusing matter.

In my case, I am a pro positivity and a believer of the blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency. No matter what the news is as of today there's nothing for me to worry because in my mind the worlds future is cryptocurrencies.

I will decide whether to continue believing in crypto or stop 5 years from now if there's any changes on crypto market.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

this is one of the many good news circulating and hopefully this can be one of the triggers for the increase in bitcoin prices this year and can be very expensive again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: