Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7136 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:52:18 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 06:01:53 PM by ganeshramk

XMAX is a Blockchain Developer Ecosystem

About the XMAX Ecosystem:

XMAX is an entertainment-focused blockchain ecosystem with a “mainchain + multiple functional sidechains” and provides a powerful SDK which simplifies the development process for entertainment DAPPs. XMAX offers a variety of multimedia libraries and integrates an efficient game engine that makes it easier to place digital items on the blockchain.

The XMAX mainchain uses a VRF consensus mechanism and side-chains which operate on multiple consensus mechanisms to create a high concurrency, high TPS multi-chain system to allow support the operations of the next-generation of entertainment DAPPs.

Features:

-   Time-Independent Packet Protocol for Scaling Blockchains, high-performance interchain-communication, supports a high TPS side chain structure.

-   With the XMAX SDK, you'll have the modules and templates you need to prototype DAPPs quickly. Now it's possible to program blockchain applications without learning low-level blockchain languages, instead you’ll be able to use a Javascript-based smart contract language.

-   Community Members can work together to create Multi-Party Smart Contracts, with community smart contracts we can place control over the development of new features in the hands of the community.

-   XMAX is building a global node community. Our focus is on helping bridge the gap between developer and user communities, bringing together the world through blockchain entertainment.

Roadmap:

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vesna

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

As I see in telegram group this token is already listed on the exchange. So my question - when was your ICO and how many have you raised?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

As I see in telegram group this token is already listed on the exchange. So my question - when was your ICO and how many have you raised?

I checked cmc to make sure that they're really listed on exchanges and it is true that they've on 2 exchanges, HADAX and Ddex, although I never heard them. What I wondered is, why publising an ann now and not before?

And, a little bit more detailed roadmap will help
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:19:40 AM

I have to say owning the domain is a huge plus xmx.com; that is the first thing that caught my attention to be honest. How did you land such a domain?
I have been going through the whitepaper and you have released v1 of the SDK already?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

I am truly impressed by this great idea, innovation and wishful thinking brought across by xmax to improve how the gaming and entertainment industry functions. The full implementation of this project means the birth of a new era.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

What impressed me most about this project is how they want to make their development platform very simple and I read somewhere they will create template for game dev so that developers can rapidly develop Dapps and games. I will equally want to experience their 3D game engine I want to believe it really impressive.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

What impressed me most about this project is how they want to make their development platform very simple and I read somewhere they will create template for game dev so that developers can rapidly develop Dapps and games. I will equally want to experience their 3D game engine I want to believe it really impressive.

When I first read about the XMax ecosystem, I was impressed how easily you can create your own games and Dapps. On the XMax platform you have an JavaScript Based language and a set of templates, that will make the development very simple.
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

a platform with an interesting concept and certainly highly anticipated by the crypto lovers. but has not explained details of when the ICO will take place and bounty campaign to be held. please monitor first, I hope to participate in this platform. hopefully run smoothly and success as expected.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

I checked cmc to make sure that they're really listed on exchanges and it is true that they've on 2 exchanges, HADAX and Ddex, although I never heard them. What I wondered is, why publising an ann now and not before?

And, a little bit more detailed roadmap will help

I'm HADAX user but for Ddex only heard about them but haven't used

I think xmax team maybe wanting to cause more awareness to developers in the community to take advantage of the Xmax platform to build Dapps... Atleast that's the way I see it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

Glad you guys finally announced on BcT been following the project on other channels and I think being here opens you up to more of the typical crypto crowd. I hope you guys can really make your network but also your dev tools the go to standard when it comes to blockchain integrated gaming I really hope so
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Glad you guys finally announced on BcT been following the project on other channels and I think being here opens you up to more of the typical crypto crowd. I hope you guys can really make your network but also your dev tools the go to standard when it comes to blockchain integrated gaming I really hope so

Yeah man likewise, can't beleive that they have only just made a Bitcointalk ANN, they're out of ICO phase and on CoinMarketCap already.. Talk about better late than never haha
Florina1990

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Hi. So already this coin/token is on exchanges? In the next year will be made a swap of all coins and will be own blockchain? This token is on Ethereum network? And why wait so long for new blockchain? When on 2019 will be made own blockchain, in which month?
Waves Plus

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

Discord??
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Nice to read here in the forum of you. I have been following your project for several weeks now and I am very curious to see what happens next.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

The project has proved him self to be worth all the attention received for the short time I have been following them on their social medias.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

I am truly impressed by this great idea, innovation and wishful thinking brought across by xmax to improve how the gaming and entertainment industry functions. The full implementation of this project means the birth of a new era.

I have been following this project before now because of what they intend to do for the community, its commendable to have a project that gives startup developers the enabling environment to work on and produce their intended app, all at a reduced cost, this will give room for productivity and make the entertainment industry much more robust
hendMohammed

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

Great Idea, The project has really proved him self to be worth
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

Yeah man likewise, can't beleive that they have only just made a Bitcointalk ANN, they're out of ICO phase and on CoinMarketCap already.. Talk about better late than never haha

Same here I was following them on reddit and when I saw the BTT thread I was relieved lol. I have been going through their whitepaper and it seems their classification of nodes is their secret to ensuring throughput in the network.

gee777

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

Hi. So already this coin/token is on exchanges? In the next year will be made a swap of all coins and will be own blockchain? This token is on Ethereum network? And why wait so long for new blockchain? When on 2019 will be made own blockchain, in which month?

Hello there,  xmax token is already trading on some exchanges as i know bitgogo for one and for the other part, i don't know if a swap will happen.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Hello, the whitepaper harbors answers to some of your questions but i will answer some of the ones I have an answer to. The coin has been listed, the token is on Ethereum blockchain as of now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: