Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7136 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

I'm excited to get my teeth into this one, I know some JS so will see what I can figure out. I'm sure with the guides and tutorials they're hosting I'll be able to prototype my first blockchain game ... eeeek

Yeah, from what I heard,  the XMax platform provide developers with a set of templates and tutorials. After creating dapps, you can share them with other user.

Yeah, those template are going to make developement rapid and also make developer's job easy and efficient. With 2D and 3D engine game development will be awesome.

Yes, using XMax template, developer will be able to create awesome games. And best thing is that XMax have developed easy language and we don't have to learn blockchain language.

Yeah man, they've also built a massive library of multimedia content as well from my understanding that anyone is allowed to use when they are creating their own DAPP's.  Love to see them supporting the community.

I read somewhere in their Whitepaper that they plan not to run for profit so basically the project is a not for profit one, however they aim at bringing the right kind of value to the blockchain ecosystem which is a basic aim for the team

oh really? a non-profit-organisation is a great idea.
I hope they can do it. But with the strong community backing it will be a big project
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Operating as a NPO is a really good thing I think more projects in the decentralized blockchain community should do as much. I mean they still get paychecks etc but it’s that the company is not in it for the money their in it for the results
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

Its a good sign, when a full member is doing announcement, but i couldn't read your white paper, and your web site.... not loading

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Operating as a NPO is a really good thing I think more projects in the decentralized blockchain community should do as much. I mean they still get paychecks etc but it’s that the company is not in it for the money their in it for the results

Really they registered as a non-profit organisation? I did not know about that.. Must have missed it when i was going through the whitepaper, and i've not seen anyone else mention it either before this, that's pretty awesome.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

The project does have a good quality, it should be possible to make some bounty bounty campaign.
That would also help promoting the project, so it will get known by the public faster.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

Really they registered as a non-profit organisation? I did not know about that.. Must have missed it when i was going through the whitepaper, and i've not seen anyone else mention it either before this, that's pretty awesome.

Saw someone mentioned it above as something from the whitepaper if it’s true that’s a good thing I think but I imagine things can change. But the idea is a good one in my view to move to that type of organization longterm once the projects in a good position
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

projects with a very precise orientation. unifying the world through this entertainment will very quickly attract the attention of many people. entertainment is a very good way but to have fun is also good to be a big profit event

The fact is, they are adding value to a lot of lives, imagine what it will cost developers to create such platforms, its a difficult thing for most startups because they don't have the needed funds but with the XMax platform, such fear will be eradicated, all they have to do is to bring out their creativity and deliver something nice that the community will love and appreciate
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

projects with a very precise orientation. unifying the world through this entertainment will very quickly attract the attention of many people. entertainment is a very good way but to have fun is also good to be a big profit event

The fact is, they are adding value to a lot of lives, imagine what it will cost developers to create such platforms, its a difficult thing for most startups because they don't have the needed funds but with the XMax platform, such fear will be eradicated, all they have to do is to bring out their creativity and deliver something nice that the community will love and appreciate

A non profit organization is very rare today and especially in crypto. I think they need the community for the project growth and certainly they hold a lot of XMax token.
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

Hi. So already this coin/token is on exchanges? In the next year will be made a swap of all coins and will be own blockchain? This token is on Ethereum network?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

Saw someone mentioned it above as something from the whitepaper if it’s true that’s a good thing I think but I imagine things can change. But the idea is a good one in my view to move to that type of organization longterm once the projects in a good position

I've asked on telegram so hopefully we should get an answer soon. I've looked at the white paper but it's extremely long and I can't tell exactly where I will find it.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

I'm excited to get my teeth into this one, I know some JS so will see what I can figure out. I'm sure with the guides and tutorials they're hosting I'll be able to prototype my first blockchain game ... eeeek

Yeah, from what I heard,  the XMax platform provide developers with a set of templates and tutorials. After creating dapps, you can share them with other user.

Yeah, those template are going to make developement rapid and also make developer's job easy and efficient. With 2D and 3D engine game development will be awesome.

Yes, using XMax template, developer will be able to create awesome games. And best thing is that XMax have developed easy language and we don't have to learn blockchain language.

Yeah man, they've also built a massive library of multimedia content as well from my understanding that anyone is allowed to use when they are creating their own DAPP's.  Love to see them supporting the community.

I read somewhere in their Whitepaper that they plan not to run for profit so basically the project is a not for profit one, however they aim at bringing the right kind of value to the blockchain ecosystem which is a basic aim for the team

oh really? a non-profit-organisation is a great idea.
I hope they can do it. But with the strong community backing it will be a big project

True, having a strong community is very essential, with right community a project can achieve a lot.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

I had check the site of this project and look for the team member supporting the project, that does look awesome.
Hopefully it will also became an awesome project in the future.

They have quite an amount of institutional investors who are big in the world of crypto behind the project and the fact that no ico held is what amazes me.

if they have substantial number of investors, its better not to conduct ico. more credibility as long as they will not dump their tokens in exchanges. but do you think all the stated investors and partners are true? i saw qtum as one of the institutional investors? can someone verify at least couple of those institutional investors?

Considering the fact that there are some big names on that institutional investors list and we have not seen any allegations concerning anything from any of the investors about xmax. I would say they are good to go.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

When the world develops, things get better.It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects! Thanks to the team that has worked hard for this project. I am glad that this project brings such a revolution. When the world develops, things get better.It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects! I support you, good luck!

maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

This is an interesting project. There are many people who likes entertainment, perhaps not just many but most of the people likes it.
I hope with XMAX we could get some entertainment that we seek.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

I had check the site of this project and look for the team member supporting the project, that does look awesome.

They have quite an amount of institutional investors who are big in the world of crypto behind the project and the fact that no ico held is what amazes me.

if they have substantial number of investors, its better not to conduct ico. more credibility as long as they will not dump their tokens in exchanges. but do you think all the stated investors and partners are true? i saw qtum as one of the institutional investors? can someone verify at least couple of those institutional investors?

Considering the fact that there are some big names on that institutional investors list and we have not seen any allegations concerning anything from any of the investors about xmax. I would say they are good to go.

I was amazed when I saw their list of investors, it was almost looking like an endless list. Especially the private investors. Another interesting thing is the individual investors, some of them also belong to the institution that invested. Like they trust the platform that much.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

I was amazed when I saw their list of investors, it was almost looking like an endless list. Especially the private investors. Another interesting thing is the individual investors, some of them also belong to the institution that invested. Like they trust the platform that much.

They seem to be very well connected given they have the big names onboard with them well for one they did not need an ico. I am not sure how many developers they have on the team but it seems to be progressing at a nice pace.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

This project looks interesting. I'm looking forward on the success of this project. I will wait for more info

Yeah, the project is really interesting and awesome you can get more info by visiting their website at http://xmx.com/ or read their white paper at http://xmx.com/white-papers/XMax_White_Paper.pdf

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

I've seen a few comments now that this is running as non-profit, I haven't seen this officially said. Is there anywhere which does say this officially from the team?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

I've seen a few comments now that this is running as non-profit, I haven't seen this officially said. Is there anywhere which does say this officially from the team?

I was also sceptical but I asked on Telegram and Christopher confirmed the Xmax foundation is a not for profit, he couldn’t comment any further. What I want to know is if the foundation is going to run the platform or is the foundation being set up to encourage developers to use the platform and fund their projects?

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

This project looks interesting. I'm looking forward on the success of this project. I will wait for more info

Yeah, the project is really interesting and awesome you can get more info by visiting their website at http://xmx.com/ or read their white paper at http://xmx.com/white-papers/XMax_White_Paper.pdf

Their whitepaper is very interesting to read, I think I've read it twice already lots of features they intend to implement, it shouldn't take much time to read through it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: