Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7137 times)
sundy399

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Is the engineer here a few elite?
Because there is not much information dissemination, it is hard to tell if they are working hard. I also want to make sure to transmit information even on Twitter. I do not know well the achievement.
Zoheb Himes

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

Hey, devs.
It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

XMX is officially listed on FCoin and trading will be start at midnight 00:00 GMT+8, 6th July 2018. Enjoy the trading with XMX.

https://twitter.com/XMax_io/status/1014772100123381760?s=19

Great to see this comment, thank you for sharing - it feels me with confidence knowing that Xmax is already offically listed on Fcoin. Great news for the project

So Xmax now has already 9 exchanges to be traded in. That's a big coverage, congratulations to all Xmax token holders! That's good they didn't stop on only one exchange.
Exactly. I personally observed that if coin is listed on multiple exchanges then always that creates huge trading volume. And as we know that people are like much to XMX.

I mean exchange are nice, but they alone won't make the investors happy imo. As soon as the first DAPP's and games start coming out, and people see that XMX has a real world use, that's personally when i'll be happy.

Everything is a step towards adoption as their are more exchanges and sales and platforms on top of XmaX including games and usage begins to increase so will demand and value so it makes sense that the platform is where it is this early stage
Anyone has tried to develop a game or app by using their platform? That will great experience if that person can share here. Unfortunately I am not developer so don't know about development.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews or comments on this point - I'm also not a developer but am intrigued to see how easy the platform is for a non-coder

Same here, the release of a game in the XMax platform coupled with good reviews will really boost the value of this project as that's what many investors will also love to see, the technology is awesome and the simplification of the process also makes it more intriguing, even giving room for non-developers to participate and try there hands out
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

XMX is officially listed on FCoin and trading will be start at midnight 00:00 GMT+8, 6th July 2018. Enjoy the trading with XMX.

Great to see this comment, thank you for sharing - it feels me with confidence knowing that Xmax is already offically listed on Fcoin. Great news for the project

So Xmax now has already 9 exchanges to be traded in. That's a big coverage, congratulations to all Xmax token holders! That's good they didn't stop on only one exchange.
Exactly. I personally observed that if coin is listed on multiple exchanges then always that creates huge trading volume. And as we know that people are like much to XMX.

I agree, XMax listed at lots of exchanges and because of this more and more traders can trade in XMax tokens and volume will be high as well.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I can't say that I have unfortunately. I only heard about the quiz for the first time recently and I was totally going to miss it. Will keep my eye out going forward. Would love me a large share of that million Smiley

I did not notice there was one taking place. It is a pretty engaging idea to have people motivated and engaging. Time to get a piece of the cake Smiley

Good to hear, I will take a look at that website, would be a good time to get some a share of that 1,000,000 with their roadmap goals - hopefully will be a valueable airdrop

I am yet to partake in it though. I probably will have to start planning towards the next one. We love free stuffs right?

Hell yeah I saw that yesturday, you download the app and it's like a realtime quiz you select the answers for on the app, it's pretty cool and fun way to win yourself some free xmx tokens Cheesy

Thanks for sharing information about this contest. I will surely try this one. 1 million XMax tokens means many people will have chance to win some XMAX Wink
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

I agree, XMax listed at lots of exchanges and because of this more and more traders can trade in XMax tokens and volume will be high as well.

You're right, so many exchanges make more trading volumes of XMX tokens and create a natural competition among them, forming the rising higher and higher.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I mean exchange are nice, but they alone won't make the investors happy imo. As soon as the first DAPP's and games start coming out, and people see that XMX has a real world use, that's personally when i'll be happy.

Yes Xmax is already on some really good exchanges, I think completing their platform and starting to fund different projects ideas and DAPPs will push XMX forwards and increase the token value.

Shouldn't take long for the community to grow when they see the platform.

Does anyone have an official dates of the release?

I do not know an exact date, all I can tell you is that the Xmax team have made the mainchain their number one priority and it will be released at some point in 2019.

it's good. that the team has such ambitious plans. however, why wait so long? why can not that be done in 2018?

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Yes Xmax is already on some really good exchanges, I think completing their platform and starting to fund different projects ideas and DAPPs will push XMX forwards and increase the token value.

I do not know an exact date, all I can tell you is that the Xmax team have made the mainchain their number one priority and it will be released at some point in 2019.

from their white paper, the mainchain opens by September 2018, DAPPs will be tested with user community but I believe by 2019 the mainchain will be fully operational

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

Everything is a step towards adoption as their are more exchanges and sales and platforms on top of XmaX including games and usage begins to increase so will demand and value so it makes sense that the platform is where it is this early stage
Anyone has tried to develop a game or app by using their platform? That will great experience if that person can share here. Unfortunately I am not developer so don't know about development.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews or comments on this point - I'm also not a developer but am intrigued to see how easy the platform is for a non-coder

Same here, the release of a game in the XMax platform coupled with good reviews will really boost the value of this project as that's what many investors will also love to see, the technology is awesome and the simplification of the process also makes it more intriguing, even giving room for non-developers to participate and try there hands out

I'm assuming once a few games get released, people will hear of it being made in XMAX and will try their hands in it
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

I'm assuming once a few games get released, people will hear of it being made in XMAX and will try their hands in it

Indeed, if the first few games were released on the XMax platform, more developers will start creating more games.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Ya it’s just going to take the first few good ideas to land to really get the devs flowing once theirs solid game or two then people will adopt much faster the trick is to get real games coming not say cryptokitties2 but a real game using the network as backend service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

I just want to know that. Whenever i am trying to access website on mobile, it's showing me error to install certificate to access https://www.xmx.com:443. Is this related to this website?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

You should have a detailed road map and also there's nothing bout ico in ur roadmap. You have an interesting project though I have to go through your whitepaper.

The raodmap is very detailed and if you check around yiu would notice that there was no ico for this project. They raised funds through institutional investors.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:12:38 AM

You should have a detailed road map and also there's nothing bout ico in ur roadmap. You have an interesting project though I have to go through your whitepaper.

The raodmap is very detailed and if you check around yiu would notice that there was no ico for this project. They raised funds through institutional investors.

Yes, XMAX tokens got sold out in private sale only. No ICO. And I agree roadmap is very detailed. Might be the person is checking some wrong page Wink
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

There is something I like about this project and it that xmax knows the importance of what they are bringing. They truly have a great roadmap

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

I just want to know that. Whenever i am trying to access website on mobile, it's showing me error to install certificate to access https://www.xmx.com:443. Is this related to this website?

If you go to https you will receive this error, whether that's on a phone or a pc browser. IF you go to http then it works fine on both pc and mobile browsers.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

If you go to https you will receive this error, whether that's on a phone or a pc browser. IF you go to http then it works fine on both pc and mobile browsers.

Don't think that's right tho - you shouldn't be getting cert errors from entering the https website. Looks like the cert isn't right on the domain
Vaccaria

Activity: 39

Newb trying to act cool

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

Looking forward to see the development. There would be exciting years for gamers ahead. Wishing you the best in success!

Ponder in moderation.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

it's good. that the team has such ambitious plans. however, why wait so long? why can not that be done in 2018?

Xmax want to make sure they have polished off their front end and also made sure their platform is ready for use, no point jumping the gun if they are not ready. They also need to wait until they have enough interest from developers, no point in releasing the platform until people have shown interest in creating DAPPs or commited themselves to the Xmax project.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Yes, XMAX tokens got sold out in private sale only. No ICO. And I agree roadmap is very detailed. Might be the person is checking some wrong page Wink

That was a great achievement and at the same time it means they have a somewhat small community compared to what they are trying to solve.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: