Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:11:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7137 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

I’m really hoping a lot of developers start to sign into the network and really start looking to develop some enticing dapps as that’s what will really make or break the network over the next year or so

Do you have any doubt about that? I think XMax will get a lot of developers and they will create even more DAPPs.

I think the main issue is going to be attracting them to come to the Xmax chain, there is a tonne of competition, and alot of people will simply want to stay with the big names like ETH, but I think Xmax will be able to do well.

But I think their focus is different; If they focus on the gaming side I think they could attract a decent crowd. Especially since your game rewards are actual tokens which can be used outside the environment.

There is a huge market available for game outside the crypto world and even inside it. Trust me this project got a good audience awaiting them.

You're right. I've never actually thought that games could run on a blockchain, but the more I learned about xmax, the more it made sense. As a gamer, I look forward to the opportunity to buy or sell ingame items with tokens.

I mean there is the prime example on the ETH blockchain right now, Cryptokitties haha, and EOS is also doing a similar thing by the looks with the 'Wizards' game that is running currently.

What I am thinking is multiplayer online gaming will be awesome on this decentralised platform. Players around the world can play a real war game, football game without much restrictions. All registered users will be able to play games.

Yeah.. Maybe something different from how cryptokitties is. A game game with more graphical representation and action that can be fun like we see on our console.

I never played cryptokitties, I only heard that many user play that and the Gas price was extremely high and the network slow. For XMax platform, my wish is a real multiplayer game.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

I seen somewhere in their article that developers can develop their own games or app by using their platform and can upload their app store.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

XMAX is a Blockchain Developer Ecosystem

About the XMAX Ecosystem:

XMAX is an entertainment-focused blockchain ecosystem with a “mainchain + multiple functional sidechains” and provides a powerful SDK which simplifies the development process for entertainment DAPPs. XMAX offers a variety of multimedia libraries and integrates an efficient game engine that makes it easier to place digital items on the blockchain.

The XMAX mainchain uses a VRF consensus mechanism and side-chains which operate on multiple consensus mechanisms to create a high concurrency, high TPS multi-chain system to allow support the operations of the next-generation of entertainment DAPPs.

Features:

-   Time-Independent Packet Protocol for Scaling Blockchains, high-performance interchain-communication, supports a high TPS side chain structure.

-   With the XMAX SDK, you'll have the modules and templates you need to prototype DAPPs quickly. Now it's possible to program blockchain applications without learning low-level blockchain languages, instead you’ll be able to use a Javascript-based smart contract language.

-   Community Members can work together to create Multi-Party Smart Contracts, with community smart contracts we can place control over the development of new features in the hands of the community.

-   XMAX is building a global node community. Our focus is on helping bridge the gap between developer and user communities, bringing together the world through blockchain entertainment.

Roadmap:

https://i.imgur.com/5GIPkth.png

https://i.imgur.com/i4yGXQG.png

Blockchain Development System is a good idea and espeicially in blockchain.  I am looking forward to see this project will succeed and able to reach their goals.
Thanks for your interest. This project will definitely reach their goals, that's no doubts. Because they made lot of the things very easy for developers. Lots of developers have opportunity on this platform.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

I seen somewhere in their article that developers can develop their own games or app by using their platform and can upload their app store.

Yeah that's right, they also have a tonne of resources that you can use to help enable you create your DAPP or game, great to see the team supporting their community like that.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Yeah that's right, they also have a tonne of resources that you can use to help enable you create your DAPP or game, great to see the team supporting their community like that.

Yes, I think you are talking about XMAX Development Environment, development toolkit, reference system and samples. The developers will have everything they need to work with Xmax platform.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

I’m really hoping a lot of developers start to sign into the network and really start looking to develop some enticing dapps as that’s what will really make or break the network over the next year or so

Do you have any doubt about that? I think XMax will get a lot of developers and they will create even more DAPPs.

I think the main issue is going to be attracting them to come to the Xmax chain, there is a tonne of competition, and alot of people will simply want to stay with the big names like ETH, but I think Xmax will be able to do well.

But I think their focus is different; If they focus on the gaming side I think they could attract a decent crowd. Especially since your game rewards are actual tokens which can be used outside the environment.

There is a huge market available for game outside the crypto world and even inside it. Trust me this project got a good audience awaiting them.

You're right. I've never actually thought that games could run on a blockchain, but the more I learned about xmax, the more it made sense. As a gamer, I look forward to the opportunity to buy or sell ingame items with tokens.

I never thought of such possibilities myself of a gaming experience in the blockchain however with the few out already I don't think it's going to be interesting to engage in save for the necessary improvements Xmax is intending on bringing in

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

Yes, I think you are talking about XMAX Development Environment, development toolkit, reference system and samples. The developers will have everything they need to work with Xmax platform.

Indeed, I for one am very excited about seeing the Xmax platform and wonder whether it is as easy as they say it is with the DApp tool kit available to users of the Xmax platform
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

I never thought of such possibilities myself of a gaming experience in the blockchain however with the few out already I don't think it's going to be interesting to engage in save for the necessary improvements Xmax is intending on bringing in

I would have never thought of this possibility, I have once read about it in an article about Xmax. I wanted to post the link to you now, but unfortunately I can not find it.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

I’ve always seen the potential it’s just the tech for blockchain gaming has always left it to be used as a currency for games or as very minor 2d trading game style only recently has the tech started to lineup for more
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

Indeed, I for one am very excited about seeing the Xmax platform and wonder whether it is as easy as they say it is with the DApp tool kit available to users of the Xmax platform

The resources the team has filled the platform as regarding tutoring new users on how to develop dapps on he playgirl actually make the whole thing interesting
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Xmax will be a cool platform to work on. They have virtually everything a developer needs to become successful in his creative time.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

Xmax will be a cool platform to work on. They have virtually everything a developer needs to become successful in his creative time.

Yes, developers can develop 2D/3D games as well. They will provide educational documents to developer as well. So no need to search for tutorial on Google Wink
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

They have what a pro developer needs and what a beginning developer wants too. It's a platform meant for everyone who interested in developing.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

I’ve always seen the potential it’s just the tech for blockchain gaming has always left it to be used as a currency for games or as very minor 2d trading game style only recently has the tech started to lineup for more

Absolutely, its lovely seeing such happen, blockchain is the future and the decentralization process makes it much more flexible,awesome projects such as this have been available to us through this technology and has also open doors for another means of crowd funding, so once an individual or group of individuals come up with something creative, they can get the needed fund with the help of the blockchain tech
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

Yes, developers can develop 2D/3D games as well. They will provide educational documents to developer as well. So no need to search for tutorial on Google Wink

That’s awesome, 3D games are more aesthetically pleasing however 2D games can be more fun, it’s nice to offer developers the opportunity to build both on the XMAX platform.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

They have a youtube series too; I think the fact that they are based on JS is a great plus to the network to allow easier adoption. The learning curve should not be too steep given the JS background of many developers.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

They have a youtube series too; I think the fact that they are based on JS is a great plus to the network to allow easier adoption. The learning curve should not be too steep given the JS background of many developers.

Youtube is a great resource and reaches out to potentially hundreds of thousands of users. Looking forward to more use of the JS based platform
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Oh really?  I love when companies to video how-to's rather than just text, it's alot easier to follow along or even listen to in the background.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

Nice to hear that! Is there a link to this? I would watch, maybe learn something new from such kind of lesson series.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Oh really?  I love when companies to video how-to's rather than just text, it's alot easier to follow along or even listen to in the background.

I know, XMax mentioned that they will be providing videos as well for developers, but I was not aware that they already have the YouTube videos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: