Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7136 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I tried downloading the app seems not to work on my phone. Never had time to try again. Wish i don't have to pass through the stress of fixing the issue. It will be sad i miss out on this.

yeah i did the same, downloaded it with the intention of taking part, but i either keep missing it, or the times they hold them don't match with my availability.. Maybe one day haha

Y really sucks I screwed up I caught one contest but screwed up on some questions and didn’t have any spare lives. It was a nice way to drum up support though I think I’ll continue to keep it installed and hope XmaX shows up again
1,000,000 xmx I don't want to miss that but I don't know the procedure how to participate in that Quiz.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I tried downloading the app seems not to work on my phone. Never had time to try again. Wish i don't have to pass through the stress of fixing the issue. It will be sad i miss out on this.

yeah i did the same, downloaded it with the intention of taking part, but i either keep missing it, or the times they hold them don't match with my availability.. Maybe one day haha

Y really sucks I screwed up I caught one contest but screwed up on some questions and didn’t have any spare lives. It was a nice way to drum up support though I think I’ll continue to keep it installed and hope XmaX shows up again
1,000,000 xmx I don't want to miss that but I don't know the procedure how to participate in that Quiz.

You basically just download the app and every day at a certain time they have a schedule for basically a game show you participate in. They still do it every other day but I haven’t seen XmaX again yet as a reward so they are probably out of XmaX tokens I hope if they were all XmaX does more
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

Great News! XMAX is heading to Korea and will join RuffChain for a meetup in Seoul. If you’re in Korea and we would love for you to join us.

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:
Date: 2018/8/1
Time: 19:30 ~ 21:30

Event URL: https://onoffmix.com/event/146217

That's the really great news xmx will join ruffchain for a meet-up in seoul. Thanks to share this information here.

It is very rare that two companies meet, in which I have invested both
if something big arises on it, which is quite possible, I profit twice :-)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Great News! XMAX is heading to Korea and will join RuffChain for a meetup in Seoul. If you’re in Korea and we would love for you to join us.

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

That's the really great news xmx will join ruffchain for a meet-up in seoul. Thanks to share this information here.

Talk about using a stone to kill two birds, I'm happy for you buddy. I trust these meet up will result to something productive.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

Hey, two fantastic developers teams in one place to make a meet-up! Can we wait for some new cooperation from this?

Oh really they're meeting up..? Interesting.. I Wonder if we'll see a partnership between the two teams? Seems like they could benefit from working with each other.

This could be a great decision if they decided to do partnership but I am wondering what they are going to develop together? Any thoughts?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

I don't recall reading that they brought that back. I know it ran for sometime but I think the last was earlier this month. I think it would be good to have that back.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

Hey, two fantastic developers teams in one place to make a meet-up! Can we wait for some new cooperation from this?

Oh really they're meeting up..? Interesting.. I Wonder if we'll see a partnership between the two teams? Seems like they could benefit from working with each other.

This could be a great decision if they decided to do partnership but I am wondering what they are going to develop together? Any thoughts?

nice thought too. Ruff is an IoT project while xmax is a game and entertainment development project, they can work on something related to both areas. maybe an IoT game.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

You basically just download the app and every day at a certain time they have a schedule for basically a game show you participate in. They still do it every other day but I haven’t seen XmaX again yet as a reward so they are probably out of XmaX tokens I hope if they were all XmaX does more

I saw they had 5 rounds of these quiz contests but after that no such quiz contents. But we should be ready, anytime such quiz contents can start.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

nice thought too. Ruff is an IoT project while xmax is a game and entertainment development project, they can work on something related to both areas. maybe an IoT game.

Nice to see them reaching out to other IoT based blockchain projects and arranging meetups! Would be fantastic to see a partnership or collaboration come from it.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

Yea, i was thinking in same angle, they are both located in the blockchain industry, Ruff concept revolves around the IoT niche and XMax its an entertainment platform but lets not forget that Ruff provides like an OS for IoT based devices and such devices can be used to play games and all that, so i'm just thinking, maybe a partnership deal is feasible
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

Nice to see them reaching out to other IoT based blockchain projects and arranging meetups! Would be fantastic to see a partnership or collaboration come from it.

Yeah I'm hoping to see some refreshing news from this, a good partnership would be the cherry on top
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

I seen somewhere in their article that developers can develop their own games or app by using their platform and can upload their app store.

Yeah that's right, they also have a tonne of resources that you can use to help enable you create your DAPP or game, great to see the team supporting their community like that.

Yes, I think you are talking about XMAX Development Environment, development toolkit, reference system and samples. The developers will have everything they need to work with Xmax platform.

Xmax will be a cool platform to work on. They have virtually everything a developer needs to become successful in his creative time.

Yes, developers can develop 2D/3D games as well. They will provide educational documents to developer as well. So no need to search for tutorial on Google Wink

That’s awesome, 3D games are more aesthetically pleasing however 2D games can be more fun, it’s nice to offer developers the opportunity to build both on the XMAX platform.

Yea, 3D games are great 2D is also cool, its just all about creativity, saw a 2D game a couple of days ago and it was lovely, so its now left for developers to utilize the XMax platform and create something nice that will be appealing to see and play, with nice aesthetic flow that will boost their portfolio, enable them make sales and also help in the growth of the project

There are some amazing game developers out there, I hope Xmax can persuade some of them to build their projects on the platform so the Xmax users can benefit from playing great games.

You're right and that will be done once the platform begin to generate positive reviews, lets not also forget that some have the skills but without the tools or funds for developing their own app but with the the XMax platform, that issue will be in the past, so i believe the platform has the potential of attracting a lot of developers as they progress

Are XMAX users and developers also forced to use the XMAX token or can you also pay with BTC or any coin of your choice on the XMAX platform?

If they allow other tokens on their platform, it will derail the growth of their token value am afraid. They just have to limit it to their token alone.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

The site is online again. But I think some links do not work.
Xmax Webx.js, Xmax 3D Game Engine and Xmax Studio SDK can not be accessed directly from the homepage.
But you can find them on Github https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Thanks for this, it worked here too, alas we could see some development happening soon in the blockchain with the Xmax platform, anyone here currently developing an app with the platform?

Oh, so the XMax tools already available for developing apps? I am not a developer, but I heard that these tools are so easy that anyone with basic knowledge can also develop apps?

I'm not a developer either, but as I see it, you can already use xmax tools to develop.
I think there are already many developers who build dapps on xmax-platform

Wow.. Will try this out... Never knew the platform was already set for development of games.. I have basic programming knowledge so this shouldn't be too hard to use.

that is the idea they made sure their platform is simplified which makes it possible for anyone to try something out. am certainly going try it out

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

The site is online again. But I think some links do not work.
Xmax Webx.js, Xmax 3D Game Engine and Xmax Studio SDK can not be accessed directly from the homepage.
But you can find them on Github https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Thanks for this, it worked here too, alas we could see some development happening soon in the blockchain with the Xmax platform, anyone here currently developing an app with the platform?

Oh, so the XMax tools already available for developing apps? I am not a developer, but I heard that these tools are so easy that anyone with basic knowledge can also develop apps?

I'm not a developer either, but as I see it, you can already use xmax tools to develop.
I think there are already many developers who build dapps on xmax-platform

Wow.. Will try this out... Never knew the platform was already set for development of games.. I have basic programming knowledge so this shouldn't be too hard to use.

that is the idea they made sure their platform is simplified which makes it possible for anyone to try something out. am certainly going try it out

This will boost user and developer activity which benefits the Xmax ecosystem as it increases demand for the tokens.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

Yeah I'm hoping to see some refreshing news from this, a good partnership would be the cherry on top

What can they develop together? This could be some AR game like Pokemon GO, where your displacement in real world interact and affect the game process and your rewards in game.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Are XMAX users and developers also forced to use the XMAX token or can you also pay with BTC or any coin of your choice on the XMAX platform?

As far as I know, everything is billed via Xmax tokens. If they implemented other currencies, what would be the point of having their own token?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

Same here I was pretty psyched to see both come out as having a joint event it’s a great opportunity and saves some cash for both companies as they split expenses probably. Too bad it’s so far away from me hopefully it’s streamed and recapped
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:

like most people i hope the meetup produce something wonderful because the combination of ruffchain and xmax is sure to bring a wonderful result

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

As far as I know, everything is billed via Xmax tokens. If they implemented other currencies, what would be the point of having their own token?

From what I have read everything is dealt with XMX tokens. Even for in game items there is a type of xmx token representing those items. Everything else is in XMX tokens.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

yeah.. everything on the xmax ecosystem revolves around the tokens, thats why they have the two token system. one for identifying assets and the other for performing transactions on the ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: