Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7128 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Can't wait for XMAX to attend the HuoBi Carnival Conference in Seoul Aug. 2nd and 3rd. Hoping that it can provide them with some good exposure and engage with more users/investors

wow you are privileged. i am sure it is going to be a wonderful carnival. you get the chance to meet the team. i wished i was opportune to attend the carnival.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Can't wait for XMAX to attend the HuoBi Carnival Conference in Seoul Aug. 2nd and 3rd. Hoping that it can provide them with some good exposure and engage with more users/investors

wow you are privileged. i am sure it is going to be a wonderful carnival. you get the chance to meet the team. i wished i was opportune to attend the carnival.

For those who can not attend to the Huobi Carnival Conference, there will be regularly video updates by the XMax team. Check their social media channels for more information
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

The site is online again. But I think some links do not work.
Xmax Webx.js, Xmax 3D Game Engine and Xmax Studio SDK can not be accessed directly from the homepage.
But you can find them on Github https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Thanks for this, it worked here too, alas we could see some development happening soon in the blockchain with the Xmax platform, anyone here currently developing an app with the platform?

Oh, so the XMax tools already available for developing apps? I am not a developer, but I heard that these tools are so easy that anyone with basic knowledge can also develop apps?

I'm not a developer either, but as I see it, you can already use xmax tools to develop.
I think there are already many developers who build dapps on xmax-platform

Wow.. Will try this out... Never knew the platform was already set for development of games.. I have basic programming knowledge so this shouldn't be too hard to use.

that is the idea they made sure their platform is simplified which makes it possible for anyone to try something out. am certainly going try it out

I would love to check it out and see how the platform functions. Please help with a link to it would love to try out  an idea I have in mind. I hope it can be used to develop any form of game. Right?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

I search through YouTube and couldn't find Xmax video... Is there and official announcement as regards posting video lesson on YouTube? Is there any video up yet?

I could have swore they had one I’m at work so can’t get to youtube from here but if I remember when I get home I’ll try to find it and share it. If they don’t they really should have one as it’s a great marketing location

The link to the XMax youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSusjnEEMDxrCPK7Yl_Tyw/videos
I am very sure that there were more videos, some time ago.

It's showing 7 videos but I'm only seeing just one video and it's not an xmax themed video neither does it explain Xmax just a bitcoin and Singapore discussion

Maybe some are marked private or aren’t published fully I’m not sure I could have sworn their was more as well unless their working on the channel currently and changing rights or something I dunno

I'm knowing this for the first time if indeed YouTube videos can be marked private and not visible to the general public... Xmax could do well with publishing some videos
This is the really good things that they have their own YouTube channel. But why only 7 people are in their subscribers list?

I think it's 7 videos not 7 subscribers... I checked again but it's same way... Where do we get news about this project to stay updated?

They need some more subscribers, I think XMAX should promote the youtube channel on twitter and telegram, the video of Candy in Singapore was actually very entertaining.

Yes, XMax videos are good and they should use prompt it. And I think tweeter is one of the good way to do it.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

The site is online again. But I think some links do not work.
Xmax Webx.js, Xmax 3D Game Engine and Xmax Studio SDK can not be accessed directly from the homepage.
But you can find them on Github https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Thanks for this, it worked here too, alas we could see some development happening soon in the blockchain with the Xmax platform, anyone here currently developing an app with the platform?

Oh, so the XMax tools already available for developing apps? I am not a developer, but I heard that these tools are so easy that anyone with basic knowledge can also develop apps?

I'm not a developer either, but as I see it, you can already use xmax tools to develop.
I think there are already many developers who build dapps on xmax-platform

Wow.. Will try this out... Never knew the platform was already set for development of games.. I have basic programming knowledge so this shouldn't be too hard to use.

that is the idea they made sure their platform is simplified which makes it possible for anyone to try something out. am certainly going try it out

I would love to check it out and see how the platform functions. Please help with a link to it would love to try out  an idea I have in mind. I hope it can be used to develop any form of game. Right?

Yes,.you can develop any form of game using XMax platform. 2D, 3D anything. I am more excited about 3D games.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

I search through YouTube and couldn't find Xmax video... Is there and official announcement as regards posting video lesson on YouTube? Is there any video up yet?

I could have swore they had one I’m at work so can’t get to youtube from here but if I remember when I get home I’ll try to find it and share it. If they don’t they really should have one as it’s a great marketing location

The link to the XMax youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSusjnEEMDxrCPK7Yl_Tyw/videos
I am very sure that there were more videos, some time ago.

It's showing 7 videos but I'm only seeing just one video and it's not an xmax themed video neither does it explain Xmax just a bitcoin and Singapore discussion

Maybe some are marked private or aren’t published fully I’m not sure I could have sworn their was more as well unless their working on the channel currently and changing rights or something I dunno

I'm knowing this for the first time if indeed YouTube videos can be marked private and not visible to the general public... Xmax could do well with publishing some videos
This is the really good things that they have their own YouTube channel. But why only 7 people are in their subscribers list?

I think it's 7 videos not 7 subscribers... I checked again but it's same way... Where do we get news about this project to stay updated?
That the same question I also asked here about only 7 subscriber in their list. I guess they have to do something to increase their subscriber.
Trancelator

Activity: 392

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:55:54 PM by Trancelator

▲▲▲        

XMAX will participate in HuoBi Korea’s Huobi Carnival in Gangnam-gu, South Korea, on Aug. 2nd and 3rd. This will be a great chance to meet the team and engage with South Korea’s expanding blockchain industry! (will post video updates – so you can follow the event globally)

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Great News! XMAX is heading to Korea and will join RuffChain for a meetup in Seoul. If you’re in Korea and we would love for you to join us.

-XMAX TEAM
Seoul Meetup Details:
Date: 2018/8/1
Time: 19:30 ~ 21:30

Event URL: https://onoffmix.com/event/146217

That's the really great news xmx will join ruffchain for a meet-up in seoul. Thanks to share this information here.

It is very rare that two companies meet, in which I have invested both
if something big arises on it, which is quite possible, I profit twice :-)

Same here I was pretty psyched to see both come out as having a joint event it’s a great opportunity and saves some cash for both companies as they split expenses probably. Too bad it’s so far away from me hopefully it’s streamed and recapped

Yea, they are both good projects and i have been following both for a while, i do hope they will come together and do something but they have different objectives but for the fact that they are heading same place together gives me positive vibes, XMax has been doing good in the aspect of communication and promotion, for it to attract the attention of ruff, means a lot

I have been following both projects for a while and I hope they will find a way for a partnership or a collaboration.
What is the their next steps or activities? I mean as per the roadmap what is the next development XMX team will start?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

▲▲▲        

XMAX will participate in HuoBi Korea’s Huobi Carnival in Gangnam-gu, South Korea, on Aug. 2nd and 3rd. This will be a great chance to meet the team and engage with South Korea’s expanding blockchain industry! (will post video updates – so you can follow the event globally)

I wouldn't be able to attend this event, I hope we get to see a video of  these event or perhaps clips.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

For those who can not attend to the Huobi Carnival Conference, there will be regularly video updates by the XMax team. Check their social media channels for more information

They are meeting with the Ruffchain team there, right? Pretty awesome to see two quite large projects meeting, I wonder if there will be anything that comes from it?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

They are meeting with the Ruffchain team there, right? Pretty awesome to see two quite large projects meeting, I wonder if there will be anything that comes from it?

Yep I think so and that’s why I’m so happy that they will be doing videos as I can’t attend so will have to experience it remotely through the videos so hopefully they end up having a ton of them uploaded for us
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I think there could be a synergy here; IoT and gaming. Also the architectures themselves could given they are intended for different purposes like IoT and gaming they are still compatible in someway I think for one the DPos consensus.

thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospe
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

I think there could be a synergy here; IoT and gaming. Also the architectures themselves could given they are intended for different purposes like IoT and gaming they are still compatible in someway I think for one the DPos consensus.

Yes, there's a synergy, remember that games created can be used on devices that contain the operating system of ruff and not only that, the technology been implemented by ruff is futuristic and XMax may actually consider implementing such on their platform to create a much wider market, so they both have what the they both need to work on a synergy
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

▲▲▲        

Thanks for the information friend. But unfortunately I cannot be attend that event. Is there any live video streaming available?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Yes, there's a synergy, remember that games created can be used on devices that contain the operating system of ruff and not only that, the technology been implemented by ruff is futuristic and XMax may actually consider implementing such on their platform to create a much wider market, so they both have what the they both need to work on a synergy

yeah I agree, i think a partnership or working together would be a fantastic thing for both projects, combining their communities and working towards a common goal together would be a fantastic move for them.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

yeah I agree, i think a partnership or working together would be a fantastic thing for both projects, combining their communities and working towards a common goal together would be a fantastic move for them.

That would be excellent for the Xmax project and certainly draw more heads in with a partnership announcement. I think once the platform gets released, it will certainly attract more users and developers
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospe

Yes that's true, XMAX's platform will change the working lives of game and entertainment dAPP developers forever. There is a need and a demand for their service.

RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

Really lovin' this thread right here, it's not that often that you see an active community engaging in some interesting discussion and not just endless whining about market/profits/prices/deadlines. Good work!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Really lovin' this thread right here, it's not that often that you see an active community engaging in some interesting discussion and not just endless whining about market/profits/prices/deadlines. Good work!

yeah, that's the thing about having the right people in the right group I love this project and I truly want to see them succeed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: