Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:06:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7137 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

A brief summary of Xmax recent weekly update, I hope you enjoy reading it.
https://steemit.com/xmax/@cnote328/summary-of-last-week-xmax-events-14

Love that they are doing not just daily updates but then also weekly summaries also.. Insane community engagement from the team.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

It's really nice article and thanks for the mentioned about the xmx wallet which is called XToken. It's really amazing growth of xmx.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

XMAX releases XToken, their first exclusive blockchain payments was. Visit below link to know more details.

https://ambcrypto.com/xmax-releases-xtoken-their-first-exclusive-blockchain-payments-wallet/amp/

Wow that is brilliant I am going to test out the XToken app when I get home after work, I really like that I can store the XMAX tokens on my phone and use them for transactions whenever I want.

That is a nice advantage, but I guess only certain shops/merchandise will take the XToken, how compatible is it?

It is actually really compatible, you can change the currencies and add different assets. I really like it, it's easy to register a new address as well.

That's a nice review, i'm quite envious at iOS users at the moment, probably we just have to wait for that of android users or hold on for the web wallet to go live but it will be nice to get the android platform due to the large number of users involved, even though some school of thought don't consider them as the high-class real investors Grin

I'm really looking forward to sending my XMAX tokens from my MEW to the app, I am just waiting for the bounty distribution and I will be able to send them across. It will cool to be able to show people how I store some of my tokens on my phone.

That will be really good but you should probably test it out with a few tokens, just to see how it goes, you know this is like the beta test and issues may arise, so its best you try it out with few tokens and you can send any feedback to the email they drooped for further implementation but at the moment, the app seems to be running smoothly and no negative review 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

It's really nice article and thanks for the mentioned about the xmx wallet which is called XToken. It's really amazing growth of xmx.

It is nice to see the development and release of the XToken already, great to see and certainly getting more attention now
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

It is nice to see the development and release of the XToken already, great to see and certainly getting more attention now

I think getting some actual software out says a lot as it really is reassuring that they are doing so much work to get things running especially hitting IOS first was a big win i think, as i know a lot of people thought they were lieing that IOS was first lol
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

I think getting some actual software out says a lot as it really is reassuring that they are doing so much work to get things running especially hitting IOS first was a big win i think, as i know a lot of people thought they were lieing that IOS was first lol

I do not care which operating system gets the wallet first. I just want the others to follow suit in a timely manner. So I'm still waiting for Android and the webwallet. But this is supposed to be announced soon
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

I do not care which operating system gets the wallet first. I just want the others to follow suit in a timely manner. So I'm still waiting for Android and the webwallet. But this is supposed to be announced soon

That’s the thing if webwallets next everyone gets to use it that’s honestly why I leave webwallets to launch early as it’s very cross platform and available even on mobile
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

Love that they are doing not just daily updates but then also weekly summaries also.. Insane community engagement from the team.

Agreed and chris is really killing it with the engagement and getting things moving. I mean ever since he declared the daily updates and updates kept coming

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

This is very nice article.  I have seen many article about XMax in recent time.  Good to see more and more people writing about XMax
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Agreed and chris is really killing it with the engagement and getting things moving. I mean ever since he declared the daily updates and updates kept coming

Community building is really exemplary. I have never received as many responses to postings as from Xmax. Meanwhile I feel really connected to the team :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

That’s the thing if webwallets next everyone gets to use it that’s honestly why I leave webwallets to launch early as it’s very cross platform and available even on mobile
With the release of those things XMAX will attract a lot more investors, and of course i will try everything once it is out, i noticed their Twitter is a good source for updates.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

XMAX releases XToken, their first exclusive blockchain payments was. Visit below link to know more details.

https://ambcrypto.com/xmax-releases-xtoken-their-first-exclusive-blockchain-payments-wallet/amp/

Wow that is brilliant I am going to test out the XToken app when I get home after work, I really like that I can store the XMAX tokens on my phone and use them for transactions whenever I want.

That is a nice advantage, but I guess only certain shops/merchandise will take the XToken, how compatible is it?

It is actually really compatible, you can change the currencies and add different assets. I really like it, it's easy to register a new address as well.

That's a nice review, i'm quite envious at iOS users at the moment, probably we just have to wait for that of android users or hold on for the web wallet to go live but it will be nice to get the android platform due to the large number of users involved, even though some school of thought don't consider them as the high-class real investors Grin

I'm really looking forward to sending my XMAX tokens from my MEW to the app, I am just waiting for the bounty distribution and I will be able to send them across. It will cool to be able to show people how I store some of my tokens on my phone.

That will be really good but you should probably test it out with a few tokens, just to see how it goes, you know this is like the beta test and issues may arise, so its best you try it out with few tokens and you can send any feedback to the email they drooped for further implementation but at the moment, the app seems to be running smoothly and no negative review 

Actually, that's good advice, I know it might cost a bit more gas but it will be worth it in the end if I do encounter any problems. However, I'm hoping the wallet transactions go smoothly.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

That sounds good, but it would be too risky for me. A smartphone can easily be stolen. That's why I'm waiting for the Webwallet and will only access it from the PC. I'm just not a friend of mobile wallets

Yeah that's true but if you back it up, you should be able to access it from any phone. I get that some people question the security of mobile phones but nowadays I don't think there is much difference.

even with that i personally feel web wallet with something like MetaMask is far better than having it on your smartphone, a lot can happen when you have it on your phone

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

With the release of those things XMAX will attract a lot more investors, and of course i will try everything once it is out, i noticed their Twitter is a good source for updates.

Yeah. Both twitter and reddit are good sources for getting real time information about xmax. The daily update is really good in keeping users informed.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

Yeah. Both twitter and reddit are good sources for getting real time information about xmax. The daily update is really good in keeping users informed.

I think for XMAX are Twitter and reddit the best sources. They have their daily video updates posted on both platforms. So you never miss any update.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

I think for XMAX are Twitter and reddit the best sources. They have their daily video updates posted on both platforms. So you never miss any update.

Yeah, I have also seen these videos. And I am following both tweeter and reddit channels of XMax project. Some nice articles also there.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Indeed. As I seeing their growth I am also sure that will get good investment from the investors. If you observed that their twitter followers also are increasing.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

Man I can't believe they are still doing the daily updates lol, I gave them a week at the most before they got bored of it, nice work guys.

Lol such dedication I don't think you can find it anywhere, Chris is really doing a great job and deserves all the commendation there is

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

You're right on that, the release of such will help the brand to further strengthen its foundation and according to them, they still have much more on the line up that they tend to release, things are really looking good for the brand and about their updates, i believe that's one of the best i've ever seen, i mean the video updates are just good
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Man I can't believe they are still doing the daily updates lol, I gave them a week at the most before they got bored of it, nice work guys.

Lol such dedication I don't think you can find it anywhere, Chris is really doing a great job and deserves all the commendation there is

Wouldn’t fault him if they reduced it to every other day or 2 times a week every day seems to be so much content lol sometimes it’s hard to remember even hehe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: