Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7133 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

As I heard in the daily update from Friday, the Boutytokens will soon be paid out. I hope until then there is also the Webwallet or the Android Wallet

I discussed web wallets creation with a Dev some time ago and I found out that Android apps is pretty difficult to create compared to Apple IoS apps, I asked the reason why, he said due to the stability of the apple ecosystem as compared to Android playstore market, developers really like to build first in Itune before coming to other markets

Oh really? I didn't think that development is more difficult for Android than for Apple. Very interesting insights. I think it's great that you could talk directly to a dev

Interesting information. I thought android is more easy,.it's an open source and anyone Can create app so more people have knowledge to develop android app.

This is interesting, considering the fact that I know plenty android application developers and also that they can take hours developing an android app. This comes as a shock to me.

There are some sights with which you can android apps and also there are software you can use but our will agree with me that technicalities, complexity and security requirements  differs per apps thus you might see the need for the validity of the statement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

I don’t think they had an ico if I’m not mistaken it was a clean builtup network though could be talking out of my butt lol if ththe did it was a while back

I think they got the needed fund from just private sales, that makes the project quite unique and a firm reason for one to believe that it will make an impact much later, i mean, it takes a lot for someone, brands or group of individuals, to bring out huge amount to invest in something, unless they are truly certain that the projects will be successful

It's great to see the XMAX project only needed a private sales to kickstart their project, goes to show the amount of private investors behind and a load of money invested I would imagine

Yea, as stated above, it embeds a lot of positive significance to the brand, though they recently held a bounty to boost the community but i believe its one of those projects where the team actually knows what they are doing, creating confidence in the atmosphere and also bringing in investors to the platform, its not everyday that you get to see such in the industry
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

I don’t think they had an ico if I’m not mistaken it was a clean builtup network though could be talking out of my butt lol if ththe did it was a while back

I think they got the needed fund from just private sales, that makes the project quite unique and a firm reason for one to believe that it will make an impact much later, i mean, it takes a lot for someone, brands or group of individuals, to bring out huge amount to invest in something, unless they are truly certain that the projects will be successful

I wouldn't go that far. If you deal with serious venture capitalists, a couple million isn't a lot of money for them. They are funding projects with such amounts on a daily basis.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

It's great to see the XMAX project only needed a private sales to kickstart their project, goes to show the amount of private investors behind and a load of money invested I would imagine

That shows that they had a niche that a decent chunk of people thought was really worthy of some real investment, i think past blockchain games made a good case for gaming on chain, but failed tech wise so people are anxious to see one that really is designed for it
I agree with you. If the project has collected all the private sales, then most likely it is a really worthwhile project that will show itself from the best side. I think that despite the current situation in the cryptocurrency market, the price of the coin will soon begin to grow in price.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

I wouldn't go that far. If you deal with serious venture capitalists, a couple million isn't a lot of money for them. They are funding projects with such amounts on a daily basis.

Yea. That's a fact. They gat a lot of dough to spare and they just keep putting their money into ideas and products just to create an opportunity for that continuous  inflow of money
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

Yea. That's a fact. They gat a lot of dough to spare and they just keep putting their money into ideas and products just to create an opportunity for that continuous  inflow of money

And they don't have to hit the jackpot with every single investment because when they do once, it is a huge pay day.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:53:47 PM

Hi everyone! What's up here? This project is pumping. I am curious why there is no website and latest updates.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:20:26 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 02:02:08 AM by wwzsocki

Hi everyone! What's up here? This project is pumping. I am curious why there is no website and latest updates.

I know that it was a while from the time you asked the question but lately I started to look for info of this project and am a little confused because at start the main idea was to be Blockchain Developer Ecosystem but finally decided to change the strategy of XMX to become the world's first computing power token.

You can find more information on their website: http://xmx.com/en but not much to be honest. For example mining data:

http://xmx.com/en

It would be great to hear some more info from the team or members which are closer to the project because it looks like they are already mining, buying miners and burn tokens but I can't find really detailed information like where the mining facilities are placed, what for miners they use, what is the actual roadmap and so on?

On the website, there is nothing useful, only some mining data and I look for white paper, the team, etc.

There is this info on their webpage:

http://xmx.com/en

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:47:09 PM

I understand that this thread is already abandoned a couple of months ago by the OP and the Bitcointalk community lost their attention to this project.

I wonder if there is still some community around this project and where to find the latest updates? On the main page is not much.

I like to know more about this process of burning tokens and actual statistics. What about XMX to become the world's first computing power token?

Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:22:52 PM

released an XMAX update on YouTube, a video about mining of any scale, in the near future a platform will be launched that will provide an opportunity to all users the same as those of large mining companies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAq9X3pWUZg&feature=youtu.be
Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:03:32 AM

A new update from XMAX has been released, the video on YouTube is about in-depth knowledge of “Mastering Bitcoins.” A book about the internal essence of BTS is openly available on GitHub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfU4KGeX16g&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: