Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TERA PLATFORM] [DApp, PoW, CPU, 1000 TPS]  (Read 42316 times)
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

This is the best project in my opinion for the last year. I have not been on the forum for a long time, but I saw something in this project that I definitely like. Fresh idea. I will wait for news
Indeed the concept used by this project is quite interesting,
I am sure that over time this project will develop further,
and everything also depends on the development team too
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fedor-tehnik

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

TERA inspires me! In this project there is an initial spirit that was incorporated in Bitcoin but unfortunately disappeared with the advent of big capital in the field of mining. Mining on a CPU will help create a stable decentralized network of millions of nodes around the world. This is really cool.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

We are waiting for news from the developer! When will the launch of smart contracts in the core network?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

Smart contracts are almost completed and the developer starts practical implementation in a test network.
The list of daps in the wallet looks like this:

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:17:32 AM

We are waiting for news from the developer! When will the launch of smart contracts in the core network?

Its only been a little while maybe we should not be to impatient and let him get more done before its in the core network
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

Can Tera be mined with ASCI? And already being traded in some exchange, could pass which exchanges are being listed?
profit59

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

Can Tera be mined with ASCI? And already being traded in some exchange, could pass which exchanges are being listed?

no Asic, no GPU. only CPU power. Coin TERA smart money is not yet traded on the exchange, but you can buy coins directly from miners.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

why not a large-scale marketing campaign? This blockchain is no worse than EOS and the like. Perhaps the team simply does not have funding. This suggests that technology is secondary in this world, finances and the thirst for profit are primary. Good luck to you guys! I am watching you from the first days on this forum

profit59

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

Hash rate increases

how much hashrate increase?
Rune
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

Hash rate increases

Its hard to tell how much the the hashrate increased but mining has slowed down significantly its so much harder to find a block then it was a week ago.
I guess there is just so many new miners that was to get in on this or something I am not sure price has also gone up to compensate the lower returns per hash.
profit59

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

Hash rate increases

Its hard to tell how much the the hashrate increased but mining has slowed down significantly its so much harder to find a block then it was a week ago.
I guess there is just so many new miners that was to get in on this or something I am not sure price has also gone up to compensate the lower returns per hash.

It's good! So new participants are entering the project, we should be happy.
I wonder where the new members will learn about the TERA smart money blockchain? where does the traffic come from
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:45:52 AM

As I recall, the wallet functions only when there is a static ip. In the future, is it planned to support dynamic ip?
profit59

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

As I recall, the wallet functions only when there is a static ip. In the future, is it planned to support dynamic ip?

of course. after approximately 1 month there will be light wallets that will support dynamic ip
Rune
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

of course. after approximately 1 month there will be light wallets that will support dynamic ip
What makes you think the light wallets are coming in only 1 month? According to the roadmap the developer should be working on a decentralized messenger for the month of October.
I wish hope you are right though because a decentralized messenger is not something I see the project needing at all never mind so early on with so many other important things that need to be tended to.

-EDIT- Turns out you are correct support told me they are coming that is amazing news
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

What makes you think the light wallets are coming in only 1 month? According to the roadmap the developer should be working on a decentralized messenger for the month of October.
I wish hope you are right though because a decentralized messenger is not something I see the project needing at all never mind so early on with so many other important things that need to be tended to.

-EDIT- Turns out you are correct support told me they are coming that is amazing news

i'd rather have gpu mining.
mindsignals

Activity: 428
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

I would rather see competitive GPUmining as well or yet another change to the cpu algorithm. Hash rate increased by 16x (coin yield decreased to 1/16th) in a 2 day period, but not from new miners (look at the chain's block winners). Whether it is an optimized cpu miner or gpu miner in play, it's not a level playing field, so only a few are benefitting. The rest of us cannot mine to cover electricity at this point.

Deja Vu.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

Tera smart money is certainly an interesting and unique project. I think that this is one of the most promising coins that have appeared in the last year!
profit59

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Tera smart money is certainly an interesting and unique project. I think that this is one of the most promising coins that have appeared in the last year!

you're right! Wink
Vtools (OP)

Activity: 411
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

A new update 0.667 has been released, main changes:
1. Button added Auto-update to wallet (near button mining). If the update mode is turned off, but a new version is uploaded to the network, the button becomes orange and it is written in the title bar of the window via slash (Example: 0.661/663).
2. Added the ability to send money to any public address. In this case, a new account is created upon receipt. The first line of the payment purpose is used as the name. For the creation of the account will be charged a fee.
3.Added the possibility of unlimited creation of new accounts, but with a fee. Now the fee  is 10 Tera, but as the rate of the Tera increases, it will decrease. The fee is paid to account 0. To do this, when creating a new account, use the "Add to Pay list"button. Clicking on it on the Send tab creates a payment transaction for 10 Tera with the order to create an account. It must be sent manually-by pressing the Send button.
4. Added smart contracts.

Restart of the TERA project in 2022
Web ܀ ANN ܀ Discord ܀ Telegram ܀ Twitter
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

A new update 0.667 has been released, main changes:
1. Button added Auto-update to wallet (near button mining). If the update mode is turned off, but a new version is uploaded to the network, the button becomes orange and it is written in the title bar of the window via slash (Example: 0.661/663).
2. Added the ability to send money to any public address. In this case, a new account is created upon receipt. The first line of the payment purpose is used as the name. For the creation of the account will be charged a fee.
3.Added the possibility of unlimited creation of new accounts, but with a fee. Now the fee  is 10 Tera, but as the rate of the Tera increases, it will decrease. The fee is paid to account 0. To do this, when creating a new account, use the "Add to Pay list"button. Clicking on it on the Send tab creates a payment transaction for 10 Tera with the order to create an account. It must be sent manually-by pressing the Send button.
4. Added smart contracts.

i just wanted to pop in to say well done on all your hard work... i will rejoin this when i am 100% sure of the functions and that the security is solid.
I understand that your methods are probably safe and secure but with even a 0.00001% chance that my servers could be compromised by the loophole in the update system, i will just feel safer to wait.
all we need is auto-updates completely disabled, in fact.. and open the wallet up to dynamic IP addresses without any chance of vaulting.

but, yes, good effort. well done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: