Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Many investors stay away from this crypto, so they sold all the coin and cash it out. Now all we can do juat wait and see, because we can not do anything, but if you want to buy because the price is low, then you can buy it before the price will come back higher.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
If the market is weak, if you are afraid, then you should convert all your cryptocurrencies into real money, because this is the safest way. If you are bold enough, then you can pick the largest fall in the mainstream currency.Then buy some

DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

The way that you need to do when the market are low is hold, because holding is a strategy that you can use to earn some profit, so that's why the way that you need to do is hold.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

You don't have to panic, you just have to wait patiently. When the market is still active, you can buy in large quantities. This is the rule of financial games.

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

When the market is weakening is a test of our patience, don't be impatient, don't panic, if you believe that the future of cryptocurrency is bright, then what can you worry about?
We all know that people's fear of cryptocurrencies comes from mistrust, and they fear that the market can no longer rise.
But calmly thinking about it, you will know that the market's ups and downs are regular, and it will not stay forever in a bear market.

duoworld

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

The weak market is normal. After all, I haven't experienced a bull market. So I think it is acceptable for me to be weak. At this time, I feel that I can invest in a valuable currency and then hold it for a long time, waiting for the bull market to come.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:11:01 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:05:22 PM by zacad

I think keeping your patience and continuing to hold your altcoins waiting for a better time,do not necessarily have to wait for a bull market, but now the price is really bad, if you leave now, then your losses will be very large. If you can wait until the end of this year, I believe that the market will recover at that time.

Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Honestly when the market is on its red streak and period, I tend to hold all of my altcoins and wait for the moment that it goes green again. And as of this moment we are now entering the third and fourth quarter of this year where is it the green period of the crypto world so I can definitely say that holding when the market is weak and waiting to go green again is the right option and moves to do.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Obviously HOLD. or if you have a knowledge to analize the graph you can do a day trade to earn small profits every day,  but the risk is to high,  while doing nothing and just hold your coins/tokens then wait them to pump in the next couple of months or ever a couple of years. Even we all see reds all over the markets it doesnt mean that it will always go for the red, sooner or later greens will exist and regrets for those who dumped their coins/tokens recently.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

I think the best solution at the moment is just to wait. Since if you sell at the moment, then personally I will lose money. The cryptocurrency market will restore its position, you just have to wait.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

We need to hold our tokens and we should not be panicking about that because it really happens every year, but there is always a huge comeback of the price. Always get an information or read announcements so that you notice everything.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

i have also seen weakness in the crypto market lately, but not only in crypto, same as forex and stocks. I think it is only a seasonal trend, but right now, I will not stress my self how weak is the market. Good things will happen soon, just hope and pray.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

Most likely you just do not need to do anything, because any actions have consequences that you can feel on yourself, and as you know it's very expensive. You need to calm down and live your life.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

There is nothing we can do but just hope something good will happen. Although we are a different bounty hunter with investors, but we have devoted much time in this forum. So we will lose nothing if things continue like this. Something big is bound to happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Keep ca and just hodl, as simple as that. We can't do anything about the market fall but to trust cryptocurrency and have more patience. We must just learn how to handle our emotions and think positive about the future of the market. There are still good things that are yet to come.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

If you know how to play this market, then perhaps you can do day trading, but remember the risk involved. If you are not used to it then take advantage of the current dip, buy cheap coins specially tokens that has the potential to be pump-and-dump in December. So just hold on it, you don't need to spend so much money on them and you can buy a lot since they are really at a discount right now. Then just wait for the perfect time before the market exploded again and sell them for good profits. As for bitcoin and ethereum, buy as many as you can and continue to HOdL as well.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

If you know how to play this market, then perhaps you can do day trading, but remember the risk involved. If you are not used to it then take advantage of the current dip, buy cheap coins specially tokens that has the potential to be pump-and-dump in December. So just hold on it, you don't need to spend so much money on them and you can buy a lot since they are really at a discount right now. Then just wait for the perfect time before the market exploded again and sell them for good profits. As for bitcoin and ethereum, buy as many as you can and continue to HOdL as well.
Yes, I strongly agreed with you mate, as of now when the market was down you can grab the opportunity to invest in what you can afford.
I must be preferred now to invest rather than trading, I don't like trading when the market is all read all we have to do now invest and hold to have a better profit either next month at least you are prepared to the upcoming bull run market.
Weak holder still holding on your coins don't be weak if the market is weak be strong and have a patience we all know that nothing permanents the price of crypto it will rise again, we need to prepare when the price bouncing back in the market.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Good advise, as long as you know when to make the right timing then you are still good to go,  the sway always favored those who knows how to deal with the market situations, short term and long term investors will take this downtrend as an advantage to buy and collect more coins, those project that they fully understand the movements and start storing and wait till they achieved their target value to sell it out.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

indeed the price of bitcoin and altcoin are all down, I think it's a good time to invest, all we can do when the price goes down is holding it
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Just relax and keep updated. Its better to hold and have a patience to wait for the price of crypto. Always positive even if what may happen, you don't afraid of it. Because we believe it will increase again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: