Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

I mean most of the "holders" would prefer to sell at the top and weather the storm in tether but in my opinion right now is a bit late and risky to exit your position as we could witness a reversal of the trend very soon. So I wouldn't risk missing this train.
It's all between riskier and panic holders, those people who can take this risk will not allow the opportunities that they've think that will bring them good gains, each time market fluctuate there's different opinions and speculations, if you can work with that you can do some short trade business but if not
better to keep holding and stay safe with your position.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
i think tha it is a perfect chance to take a pause and to think what shoyld be done next in the nearest future
Hoxysado

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

I mean most of the "holders" would prefer to sell at the top and weather the storm in tether but in my opinion right now is a bit late and risky to exit your position as we could witness a reversal of the trend very soon. So I wouldn't risk missing this train.
It's all between riskier and panic holders, those people who can take this risk will not allow the opportunities that they've think that will bring them good gains, each time market fluctuate there's different opinions and speculations, if you can work with that you can do some short trade business but if not
better to keep holding and stay safe with your position.
this is true, and i thin that many peopel start to selll in oanic and this is bad, will guarantee you a lot of troubles
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

All you have to do is stay patient and wait for the upsurge. You definitely do not want to lose money when the market is weak as now. And stay calm and consistent on your investment. Because the best way now is to hold on to what you have. Be patient and wait for it to recover.
Merugu

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

for us to see a market like this, we better buy some altcoin especially bitcoin, eth, ada, and TEN, for we will also get a lot of profit with high selling price.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
If you have a coin then it is better to hold it. but if not then make this as an opportunity to buy it, because who knows later the price will rise again. And it looks like the price of coins will rise by the end of the year.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Hodl and stay calm till the cryptocurrency market bounce back again. If you go for long term, you should expect the market to go down several times before it recover. Sometime it take time for the market or the coin to recover so you need enough patience in waiting for your coins to go up. It is hard to predict when will the market go up again so it's better to monitor it often and study the price movements of your coins.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Holding crypto is only we can do, if you sell your crypto at these down price then you lose, just keep hold your crypto the market will recover, how about buy crypto at these cheap price then you sell it when the price is high even a little, but at least you earn profit, it's up to you if you want to hold for long or for short term.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

In the current market condition you have to give more attention to the token/coin price because you can lose a lot easily. Keep accumulating your favorite coin for the next bull run so you can a lot later, also don't be afraid and panic sell your favorite coin. Don't forget  to set stop loss incase thing goes wrong.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

We must believe that the crypto currency will survive and the market will recover to past highs. I believe this and it seems to me that the market recovery will begin soon.

devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

There is no special way to continue holding coins or to lose a sum of money. And then wait for the market to warm up.

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

It's a normal thing in crypto that it's in the declining moment. For this situation, you just need to calm down and hold your token, well it all depends on what token are you holding. Just hold on to your seats and keep on tracking the price.

[
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

If you have a coin then it is better to hold it. but if not then make this as an opportunity to buy it, because who knows later the price will rise again. And it looks like the price of coins will rise by the end of the year.
I like your point, most likely i prefer to hold my coin while the price of the crypto is getting down, and always think positive and patiently waiting for the price of crypto going up.  I diligently continue to participate in promising and trusted ICO that will help me to gain additional income.
dasha_buka

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

to be patient I wait. or withdraw all your funds. if there is a way to sell everything without losing money ,I would. I waited for an even greater fall and bought the crypto currency at even lower prices
coingainer01

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 02:38:43 PM by coingainer01

you have two choice. First, if you have a money for invest, you can make an investment and buy new coins. The other option which is my choice is hold the coin and wait for the market increase time

kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

When is market going down don't sell it's main rule. If you are a really investors then you will don't sell it when the market is weakening.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

I advise the first not to panic. The market is recovering. Slowly but surely, while looking after the crypt in the market for investment. And soon, the market will start to work well
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

It is necessary to wait and unfortunately for a very long time, and newcomers in this business may well go into crypto at a fairly good price, so there are pluses and minuses!
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

If you ask about the coins you already own, the best thing to do is just to hold them. Do not worry and do not sell. If you have not invested in some coins yet, it's a good time to do it. Because the prices of all coins are now below their standard levels and when the market start to goes up, everyone will go up.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

The way things are looking people think crypto is done now but there is a great chance that the market will come back again even stronger. So don’t worry be patient and HODL. If you wanna invest then you should research on the market and some ICOs as they are not suffering as much as the Alts are. Liven and Ubex are few good ones, go for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: