Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Since the market went down the strategy I have taken is to now trade. Just gather some good amount of ETH and then make trading and that will help in this time.
I agree! No trading this time for now since the market is very frustrating. I guess we hold our coins for now and in time resell it when it recovers.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

All you have to do is be patient and wait until the market recovers. You don't panic and don't listen to what others say. You must remain calm and trust in cryptocurrency. You must not be incited. You must be patient so that your investment is successful
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

Keep your tokens and buy more of the cheap ones. A dip is an opening for us to take advantage to purchase more tokens to further build our portfolio. Remember that it was during the second half of 2017 when things got crazy in the crypto market. And we are now in the second half.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

For this kind of bear market, what you need to do is not looking at the market. Looking the market will make you more sad because your portfolio falling everyday. In the current bear market, you need to forget about your coins and tokens, and later come back if the market is back to green.
I usually use this way but it really does not work for me. I was very scared of the current market and every time the price fell, my psychology became weaker and weaker. If this market can not recover in the future, I should probably leave this market as soon as possible because my assets are losing a lot.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin

I think rather than saving your money, you can actually take advantage of the market weakening. As you can see, the market trend right now, or this year, is downward. So you can earn money when market goes up.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

For me, the best thing to do whenever the market is weakening is to hold all of your investments and avoid selling it or else you will regret it when the time comes that the value of crypto rises again. Buying is also advisable whenever the market is at its worst wherein as you buy cryptos as plenty as you can, as you hold it and becomes expensive, you will recieve instant profit for sure.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

If the prices for the crypto currency are weakening due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market, we have nothing left to do but also relax and expect the market to rise again. Since prices are falling at this time, we can only reconsider our coins and tokens in terms of their prospects, as well as change them to more promising ones or purchase additional amounts of such crypto currency. The main thing at this time you can not sell your good coins and tokens at these low prices.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin

I think rather than saving your money, you can actually take advantage of the market weakening. As you can see, the market trend right now, or this year, is downward. So you can earn money when market goes up.
The fact is that no one can predict the further behavior of the crypto-currency market. Of course, it's a very good and reasonable move to make a difference in price, when the market situation is unstable. But if you buy coins today, then tomorrow they can still become cheaper.
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Not much, you could go short and then buy at lower price if you have the heart to take the risk
Arthuz57

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

I think the first thing to do is to calm down without panic. Then if you are a trader then withdraw funds to wait uptrend. If you are the holder is not all, the market down to gain momentum that.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

You should always be cautious, because there are many scammers who are not responsible for the loss of your coin. We must always consider from all sides. But you can earn a lot of money on the crypt, work is work, but this crypt is a hobby from which you get great pleasure.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

No other strategy if the market is weakend is to hold. Unless you know how to trade. Because trading is a good strategy on price dept.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I prefer to hold my counterfeit currency and wait for the price of the counterfeit currency to rise again, so now many people are waiting for the price of Bitcoin and the counterfeit currency to return while investing in their counterfeit currency for a long time. The market is weakening, probably because the bear market just ended a few weeks ago, and the market is still going up and down frequently.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

I just go and do my job. maybe price of crypto is going down, but is going only forward. and if you want to be successful here, you should go forward also.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

I just go and do my job. maybe price of crypto is going down, but is going only forward. and if you want to be successful here, you should go forward also.
I used to think that the market will save only large-scale investments and new injections of funds into the crypto currency. And despite the increase in the number of investors and users of crypto-currencies, it seems that this is the formula for restoring the crypto-currency market.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

All you say is true. Crypto is experiencing a bad condition, where he is in decline with a long season. However, we also cannot be rash in making decisions. In order not to further deteriorate our investment assets by selling them now, we must be able to develop our investment assets by following various programs in Crypto.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Investor will have problem if price goin down, and for trader, they will sell at high and buy at low, maybe they will wait for support level, and then buy when price starting move up. when market move up?, we just only can analyze from indicator and news!
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Just hold on and be patient. Be strong guys. Market this 2018 would probably not be good but there's still next year, 2019 and besides there are so many possibilities.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

The bear market is coming, the heat has gone down to very low levels, and if that continues, I think a lot of investors might stop out.

Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

This is a temporary phenomenon. So, that you should not worry much. Now the market correction will end and everything will be fine. So, wait a bit and you can safely invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: